Cvent

Cvent Employee Reviews for Product Consultant

Product Consultant8 reviews
India8 reviews
Good place to Kick start your career
Good platform for boosting your way way up the corporate ladder in the SaaS industry.

The only con is that the company amounts for very less cross departmental movement and does not care about/provide alignment for your career goals and ambitions.

You'll be forced and will be expected to do the same one thing you are hired for even if you show potential and inclination towards other areas.
Best companh to work with
Great work Culture, Amazing infra,
Fantastic CEO, Cvent is one of the vest companies fi work for in Gurgaon.

They pay fairly well and have great culture. Just the middle managemnet does s lot of politics. Useless HR
Good learning experience
It was a new great experiece at Cvent, its a very employee centric company, work environment, culture and everythng is really good. I guess the only place i stuggled with was the timing. Overall I feel privileged being one of the employees of Cvent
Fun workplace
I'd recommend to work with Cvent. I've been there for more than 2 and a half years and I absolutely love the work culture. It's a very employee centric company.
A fast growing company with great opportunities
A fast growing company with a great work culture!
Being part of the Client Services team, there work load is good, however, it still allows you to maintain a good work/life balance.

All-in-all, a good place to work/start your career with.
Awesome place to work at
Cvent India inherits its work culture from USA and is among one of the best organizations to work with and offers various benefits like job security, salary benefits,etc.

I have fond some great friends at the office and because of the employee-centric work environment, the office feels a fun place to be through out the day.
Cons
Long shifts
Fun workplace

Weekend off

Free food

Free cab

You are your own boss
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. I work along with the Account Managers and review the plan and found a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy to have to squeeze in another change, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they got down to updating the specification and use cases. I bought in pizzas to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime.
Pros
Free Lunches, Dinner
Cons
Long Hours