CustomSoft

CustomSoft Employee Reviews

India120 reviews
Work culture in CustomSoft is great, Global company that gives good opportunities to work on different platforms. Fast technical as well as personal growth in CustomSoft.
Pros
work culture, processes, efficient management
Cons
need more effors in team building
CustomSoft all processes and practices which make this workplace super awesome.Self Motivating and positive work culture. unbiased attitude of Management.
Pros
work culture, processes
Cons
need more effors in team building
CustomSoft is the most enjoyable place. Projects are very good. Team work and project management is wonderful. Unbiased attitude of management and supportive seniors in CustomSoft.
Pros
Team work, work life balance
Cons
work load sometimes as there are many new and existing projects going on.
Pros
Team work, work life balance
Cons
work load sometimes as there are many new and existing projects going on.
CustomSoft is cool workplace.They provide employee friendly culture. CustomSoft conduct many recreational activities. Overall no issues just superb company. Strongly recommended for freshers.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
no work from home facility
CustomSoft provide Employee care services like Health checkup and free snacks. Managers and Co-workers in CustomSoft are very helpful. Superb Company for freshers.
Pros
Co-workers are very helpful
Cons
No cab facility
I have completed my training at CustomSoft. They gave me proper guidance and good training. CustomSoft is very nice company with highly professional staff. CustomSoft having corporate culture but friendly atmosphere.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
No Cab Facility
I am working with CustomSoft from 2year. I have changed 2 companies before joining this one. And compared to both of them, this company’s work culture and salary growth both are good. Facility wise it’s better in its domain.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
No Cons
Good learning experience. Also, provide a lot of training to freshers. Have ample activities apart from work
Very good work culture. Very good focus on technology. One of the very few company which will allow you to be on technical track forever.
Pros
Excel and innovative work, enjoyable place of work
As a Business Analyst I had very limited knowledge but after joining CustomSoft I learn many new things. CustomSoft always motivates its employees to explore their knowledge and skills.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
No Work from Home Facility.
I was called in CustomSoft for interview for the post of Software Engineer. I attended interview in CustomSoft. Method of Selection was good. Now I am selected for that post.Freshers must attend interview in CustomSoft.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
long working hours
CustomSoft is very much Productive and workplace. Open and fair communication with colleagues and Management.Various domains and new projects in CustomSoft
Pros
work culture, staff in customsoft, projects
Cons
Need more resources on each project
CustomSoft provide excellent work environment. They pay good Salary. Company conducts training programs for freshets. Everyone have Freedom to express their ideas. Seniors are very supportive. CustomSoft has variety and challenging projects. Strongly recommended.
Pros
They provide employee care services like health checkup and free snacks.
Cons
fixed office timing, no time flexibility
CustomSoft is Good place to work .Helpful management and one can get space to grow in various technologies . A person can learn multiple things through training and multiple activities conducted by organization.
Pros
Supportive Team Members, Awesome Training
Cons
Long Working Hours, No Time Flexibility, No indoor games.
Processes and policies in CustomSoft are employee friendly. Good work Culture.You can definitely work here for long time. I am very happy with environment.
Pros
Technical as well as personal growth, supportive team and balance work life, Its pleasure to be apart of CustomSoft
Cons
Fixed Office Timing, No indoor games in office premise.
As a sales person I am enjoying my work in CustomSoft. Each day variety of tasks to do. Opportunity to deal in international market. Work exposure and perfect guidance from seniors.

Best workplace for Sales people.
Pros
Good pay, good work
Cons
nothing
Very professional work culture. You can definitely work here for long time. I am very happy with environment. I will recommend CustomSoft to my friends also.
Pros
CustomSoft has very good projects well as efficient and talented team of developers.
Cons
I don't found any till now
High quality projects and huge learning opportunities. Complete job satisfaction in CustomSoft. Colleagues and management are talented and supportive.
Pros
quality of work, management policies
Cons
nothing as far as I concern
CustomSoft is professional workplace that gives equal learning opportunitites to all its employees. New and challenging projects builds and improves level of confidence
Pros
work culture, unbiased attitude of management
Cons
need work from home facility
few days back I have attended an interview in CustomSoft. HR is so polite and attentive. Even technical interviewer treated me nicely. Good company for freshers. I recommended this to my friends as well.
Pros
office culture, professional and polite attitude of staff, wise selection
Cons
No aptitude test in selection process
Being web designer many learning opportunities to develop my designing skills. best policies and employee friendly atmosphere in CustomSoft. Its enjoyable workplace.
Pros
culture, policies. teammates