Culture Club

Culture Club Employee Reviews

Working here for the past 3 years now & have realised the value of hard work & forward thinking. The management is learning on a day to day basis & the entire team feels we are growing at a steady pace. Love the work place.
I am a person that likes to stay busy with projects and continuing education. I reach out to learn more and to take advantage of opportunities to advance knowledge.
Environnement de travail très agréable, très bonne ambiance
Culture club they have me reviewing is different than the one I worked at. The won I worked at was an 80's themed night club that has since closed down. Not sure if it reopened under another name but I couldn't get out of writing this review.
CC is a place of fun & play, you have to experience the environment to really understand it. The best place i have worked ever. The management is all ears to us & we are provided with ample resources to do our work. Only complain is the pay packages could improve.
Nieuw adviesbureau, uniek in zijn soort met name door holistische benadering van bedrijfscultuur (brede insteek, maar ook heel gericht), nog veel terrein te winnen, braakliggend terrein, nog veel verder te ontwikkelen en uit te bouwen, een echte club company, netwerkorganisatie, ondernemers, hard werken, dankbaar, rewarding, nuttig, resultaat gegarandeerd.
culture club is an after school club that educates other students about different cultures. Right before thanksgiving break culture club puts on an all day festival which includes performances, tables about different cultures, and food.
Pros
met new people and learned about different cultures
typical day at work , includes long shift hours with many tables to attend to. General competence is require and a bubbly personality. The waiters and waitresses are the pride of the restaurant as well as their fantastic food. The customers are generally eager to talk and are of a higher class on most evenings. You do feel completely drained after a double shift but the huge tips are worth it.
Pros
discounted lunches
Cons
Jeg holder meget af at arbejde her. altid en spændene dag.
ingresaban solo clientes gays debio ser para todos
Pros
excelte musica, buena administracion, buenos compañeros de trabajo, buen sueldo
Cons
tener derechos admision
Horeca is leuk en goed betaald, zolang het duurt......

Het is niet aangewezen actief te zijn in Horeca, tenzij als eigenaar.

Iets opbouwen is onmogelijk
Pros
Sociaal
Cons
Geen vrije tijd
La empresa en sus comienzos prometia posibilidades de progreso, con el tiempo por la mala administracion fue decayendo, hasta que se vio obligada a cerrar sus puertas.Si me sentia comoda en el trato con las personas , siempre me propuse generar, un ambiente cordial y agradable, para que el cliente se sintiera comodo y bien atendido.
Pros
Solo la obra social
Cons
Sin descanso para merendar
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Culture Club. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2