CueLearn

CueLearn Employee Reviews

India6 reviews
Great opportunity
A very good organisation if you wish to work from home and a passion for mathematics. We get full support from the team and management. In the process we learn also the in depths of the subject while teaching.
Great place to learn
meeting in the morning set our day accordingly
Fun working

management is great as they give additional responsibility to learn

work on improving the Conversion on city wise
Great place to begin your career.
Cuelearn being a startup had a lot of scope to learn and grow as an employee. I happened to experience both the supply and demand side of the organisation. I began my career as an Associate and today I am an Assistant Manager in the Sales and development department.
The following is what I learnt over the period of time:

Trained and mentored sales associates to maximize selling proficiency.

● Coached sales team into a high-performance and cohesive group.

● Run weekly and monthly reports detailing sales, conversion, pipeline and ranking performers.

● Created customer service initiatives to elevate customer satisfaction, NPS and drive repeat business.

● Monitor lead flow, seasonality and adjust productivity accordingly using capacity management.

● Monitor calls to ensure conversion quality and if established sales procedures are followed.

● Formative Feedback to associates to ensure they are upskilled and shortened their learning curve.

Work culture is fun. The hardest part of the job is the startup pressure you face while the most enjoyable part of the job is also the success you attain in overcoming the pressure.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Shut to feedbacks
Fun place!
Cuelearn was a really fn place to work at. Although, there was some politics and favoritism happening. Other than that it's all chill!

The whole idea of the company and the purpose it works for is beautiful in itself. It was my first job and I'm glad I ended up in such an amazing workplace.
Workplace
CueLearn Pvt Ltd is a great place to work and learn something everyday. As it is a start-up, one has to deal with almost every domain of the company resulting in diversified knowledge.
Great Learning Environment
CueLearn has given me great opportunities to prove my talent and fun environment to work in. I have got big responsibilities and learn a lot.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CueLearn. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2