CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews

India303 reviews
You will always feel stress everyday.
All the facilities to employees are restricted due to third party payroll.

Canteen is good, you can get almost everything from one of the best chefs
Pros
Name of the company will improve your resume strenght.
Cons
Long Hours & Stressfull work culture
Working environment was really commendable. The atmosphere was perfect for dedication and hard-work. The job profile allowed for work on the weekends and demanded objectives met on time. Taking home any work was not allowed. The group was of around 15 individuals. This allowed division into teams and working on PC.
The work was finished with the team and it's leaders. The team leaders were exceptional and provided allowance for feedback and were light-hearted. The work was managed by experienced workers. The timing was made flexible with work on the weekends starting in the morning, allowing for afternoon shift. The workers were open during meetings and were not extremely stressful. The work was achievable and demanding yet stress-free and self thought. Their was adequate work-load and targets had to be met. The team was nice enough to allow helping for new-comers. The promotion system was well laid out to employees. Workers were allowed their own computers that tracked their performances and also provided news, updates and awards.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Targets
When I was looking for a new job, Crisil was at the top of my list. I only interviewed at it and one other top tech company, and I am so glad I got the opportunity
Satisfied,nice work culture, growth is not good but job security 100%if you are a good achiever in sales profile. I Will recommend this company to friends.
Pros
Job security
Cons
No growth
Everything is set processes and tedious procedures. So No Question of learning. Not at all Knowledge driven organisation. The Office at Pune - Ghole Road is worst in terms of everything infrastructure, no good canteen facilities, the food served by Caterer contains Cockroaches and worms. Management is not at all bothered about this issues. They only want higher productivity. There is Shift Working Pattern even its not required as no. of workstations are less so people have to share the systems. Worst workplace culture and Fun at Work is not at all there. No any Fun activities are being organised. People come, work like Robot and leave for home. You have to work for more than 12 Hours for almost 365 Days without getting a single penny in your account. No overtime payments, salary is below average than industry. I won't recommend this organisation even to my biggest enemy in lifetime.
Pros
Nothing. Only Brand ...
Cons
No Overtime Payment, No Good salary Hike and not at all good if you join as off roll (Third Party payroll)
Pressured environment with no acknowledgement for good work. Management busy in office politics & only way to grow is through pleasing your boss. No Financial growth.
Cons
Worst paymasters
Each and every day is full of challenges. There is a new thing to learn each day.
Meeting deadlines for submission of bid is the most challenging part.

Encourages team work.

Flat hierarchy with full of micro management.

Encourages multi-tasking which makes you a go-getter.
Pros
recreation room (to spend best 15-20 mins of the day)
Cons
I worked with IT department in Crisil for about three months. My department had all the males and only two female workers including me. The colleagues were very helpful and progressive and experts in their routine work.
CRISIL has given me the exposure to a great work environment and has given me immense knowledge to understand and analyse business at real world conditions.

Key Skills acquired at CRISIL

*) Analytical skills

*) Financial & Credit research

*) Credit ratings

*) Exposure into the global market

*) Team management to deliver timely reports to the end customer
Nice and Challanging Work Environment. its very reputed and good company to work. It has hood environment to work along with very ethical and positive work place.
Pros
Motivational working Culture
Cons
CRISIL has a good and enjoyable working culture.
But some department needs more concentration to grow and there should be equality across departments.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Management transparency is not proper
Good work environment, good seniors, lot to learn from seniors and in project. Working time is not fixed some time due to heavy work load extension is mandatory in that case.
Pros
Good seniors
Cons
I am currently working at Crisil Ltd. Overall work culture at Crisil is good.Managment should treat all the team members equally.
Its fun to work at workplace.
excellent management
very good for professional growth and learning

state of the art office and prime location

very good work culture

some times long working hours

salary is not so good as per industry standards

benefits are ok
is a global, award-winning team providing insights and analysis to its clients throughout the world. translates into continual opportunities to expand on what you can do. come together with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds to create talented teams of problem-solvers
No pressure, flexible shift timings, work life balance , everything in this place is very good . It will be just a perfect place to work. Hassle free environment.
Pros
Cons
No cons
The company has a key focus on customers and tailors its working style to ensure that customer needs and deadlines are met

Management is supportive and provides opportunities for growth
Pros
Team culture
Cons
Best company to work with.
Self motivativated.

Nice environment with supporting management.

Full freedom of work.

Best motivation environment.

Should work in this company.
Great environment to work and do cool stuff. Managers helped me to get along with the team and we built several webpages for the client which has helped with my web development experience.
Great work place
Productive environment

More benefits expected

Good people around

Awesome campus

Global envt

Good client exposure

Overall satisfactoru experience
GAC is the best department
Work type is very variable on the dept. We are in

Good work life balance

The competition is absent here

Laid back attitude

Bad HR
Pros
GAC is the best department Work type is very variable on the dept. We are in Good work life balance
Cons
The competition is absent here Laid back attitude Bad HR