CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews

India303 reviews
You will always feel stress everyday.
All the facilities to employees are restricted due to third party payroll.

Canteen is good, you can get almost everything from one of the best chefs
Pros
Name of the company will improve your resume strenght.
Cons
Long Hours & Stressfull work culture
There is work life balance. But i would say work culture was more lenient 3 years back than it is now. Management is supportive but pay is less. Overall good.
It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.
Sales people should always balanced and co-ordinate with customer & company management not beyond Concern norms.
same time concern have to care salespeople
the management has an open approach and it is very much great to work here.
work culture is awesome here.

the best organization and the work culture is awesome
Good place to work and learn many inputs and corporate and nice culture clients retention is good in crisil and have its brand image where as compared to other
They have good Work-Life Balance
Salary/Benefits:- Best salary package with bonus as well.

Job Security/Advancement - They have job security

Management - Management is good.
At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.
Initiate Mandates, Entered Cheque in system, MIS daily, Completion work in CRISIL business timely, Dealing with Big Network Customers ,Closing deals in short period, Achieving meeting targets, Coordinating Marketing Team, Supporting directors in achieving targets
SME RATINGS...
Growing opportunity is less. As the smell rating is not growing well the opportunity iin growing in career is not so good. It's not good for outer locations as Kolkata.
Pros
Timings
Cons
Growth
"CRISIL - An S&P Global Company" is a research and analytics organisation that provides data source, ratings and solutions to the different types of organizations.
It was nice experience. Environment of very supportive and everyone is friendly. I was able to grow professionally and personally. They do many group activities to improve employees skills and knowledge.
It was a wonderful unique experience working with Crisil especially in the SME and the Real Estate sector knowing about the clients in that sector understanding their business and rating them.
It was amazing opportunity to work as a Business Analyst at Crisil LTD. I learned many technical and business management skills. I enjoyed every bit of my work. Thank you CRISIL.
happy and joyful work environment , play room and book reading library is available also gym area
good food canteen and secure area

staff is helpful
Good place to learn and Good growth opportunities. Pay structure is not good but great work life balance. Work is not very demanding and hard work is appropriately rewarded
Team work, Helping colleagues,Goood working culture , Less Salary benefits, Appraisals is very slow , Team management is good .The most enjoyable part of the working place is the office environment.
Company has provided opportunity to work with top tier banks and gain experiences bu working with different business teams. As a company it has a vision and outlook to solve complex business problems .
Ethical organisation, provides good learning opportunities with competitive package. Women friendly work culture and overall employee friendly organisation.
Good work, a good place to work as an intern.
Enhancement in technology,

A good place to gain knowledge.

Lectures for training is great.

Good work culture.

People are helpful.
The employees and managers were very helpful and approachable .There use to be time where we all use to talk fun stuffs which use to make us feel dedicated at work.