CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Senior Research Analyst

Good work life balance, collaborative work culture. Management is pro active and considerate towards employee requirements. Compensation is decent if not the best in industry.
Crisil is a good brand to work with. Work life balance is there. Diversified research projects one can work on. But, everything depends on team to team
A great place to start career. Steep learning curve initially. Super demographics, a lot of young minds at work leaving to an enthusiastic work environment.
The company works on a very good analytical level, has good work life balance and provides ample opportunity to work on good projects. The work place culture is good with very minimal office politics.
Pros
Work life balance, quality of work
Cons
Recognition and salary
Work life balance is bad. Very unrealistic targets and the mid-management dos not know how to ensure efficiency and efficacy without harming employees work life balance. On the positive the company is very stable with backing of S&P global and lot to learn through varied exposures.
Crisil has been a great place to work - it pushes you beyond your limits and helps you find your strengths. It provides great learning opportunities by leveraging the client relationship.
Good place to grow professionally and personally. all the required knowledge and training are being provided. on job training, very supportive colleague
At Crisil GRA, I work with a dedicated client (Fixed Income and FX Rates Strategy team) from one of the leading investment banks in the world. I provide research support on the Asia-Ex Japan FI/FX markets and work closely with the analysts. The management is supportive and provides us a great work environment. We are provided with trainings both to enhance our domain knowledge and improve our soft skills.
1) My work involved analyzing industry & company specific trends, preparing and maintaining financial models, pre/post earnings reviews, company initiation and sector coverage reports 2) For a short while, I was an associate to a London-based Oil & Gas equity research team of a large financial institution. Few of the companies I had covered include Statoil, Norsk Hydro, Neste Oil, Lundin Petroleum, Acergy and Subsea7