CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate29 reviews
India29 reviews
Very nice company to work for. The best part is they take their employees very seriously and are prompt to address any concerns of the employees. It is rare to find a company especially in India who value their employees so much
my day at work was very relaxed... because we were given enough time to work on the project that was assigned. Working with crisil was the best feeling
Worked with a helpful and co operative team environment Management and HR was helpful enough in terms of providing leaves, salary issues and clarity in any other topic
It was nice experience. Environment of very supportive and everyone is friendly. I was able to grow professionally and personally. They do many group activities to improve employees skills and knowledge.
I feel communication is the one of the important factors, that help in solving problems. I got to understand about the project and people's management .
The work environment is quite balanced with flexible working hours. The management was always approachable. I worked with dedicated workforce and learned about team work.
Working environment was really commendable. The atmosphere was perfect for dedication and hard-work. The job profile allowed for work on the weekends and demanded objectives met on time. Taking home any work was not allowed. The group was of around 15 individuals. This allowed division into teams and working on PC. The work was finished with the team and it's leaders. The team leaders were exceptional and provided allowance for feedback and were light-hearted. The work was managed by experienced workers. The timing was made flexible with work on the weekends starting in the morning, allowing for afternoon shift. The workers were open during meetings and were not extremely stressful. The work was achievable and demanding yet stress-free and self thought. Their was adequate work-load and targets had to be met. The team was nice enough to allow helping for new-comers. The promotion system was well laid out to employees. Workers were allowed their own computers that tracked their performances and also provided news, updates and awards.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Targets
GAC is the best department Work type is very variable on the dept. We are in Good work life balance The competition is absent here Laid back attitude Bad HR
Pros
Cons
The competition is absent here Laid back attitude Bad HR
Very nice infrastructure Work load is also ok and Salary is less but is ok for freshers will make good contacts here Crisil promotes further education
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CRISIL LIMITED?
I'm looking for a job that helps me further my career & attain my professional goals. I have just relocated to the US with my family, I have a green card with the freedom to work in the US without a sponsorship visa. I would like to work in marketing, PR and social media advertising. I am however trained in accounting and very proficient in auditing be it internal or external.
1. Good Work Life balance 2. Lucky to work in a friendly and good team 3. Have learned about ratings and various process and various asset classes 4. Working in deadline 5. Interacting with Onshore
Pros
Work Life Balance, Good Learning Experience
Cons
Slow Growth Opportunity
The job at Crisil was a good experience.. the work environment and the work ethics are very good in Crisil. It is a reliable and growth oriented firm.
I was learned lot and gained much of money also. And CRISIL is my first Employer I had good experience, I was enjoyed lot. CRISIL - lot of support from the Management.I was very Happy.
I had been there for around 15 months and I can surely say that I have had friendly environment at workplace. It was a great experience to deal with customers of Credit industry and have helped me develop financial analysis skills.
Pros
Flexible Timings
Cons
Long hours sometimes
- Day in CRISIL goes with many new tasks like File Reviews, Preparing weekly reports, attending Hurdle Calls, Daily interaction with our clients be it on mails or via call / video calling. -Learned about the MNC work culture, Rating industry, Domain knowledge, hands over Excel and word and many more. -Took part in almost every activity taking place in CRISIL like Plantation Programme, Learning and building activity, Family carnival programme. -Best and experienced team members -understanding the domain and process -fun activities and completing targets before due date and achieving 4 ACE awards.
Work here seems more fun than typical work environment, lot of events are organised to keep you energised, cafetaria's food is awesome..
Pros
Everything except Salaries
Cons
Salary
I got good opportunity to learn and grow. My team and manager were very supportive. My excel skills were more polished. Work culture was amazing. our manager use to manager various fun events so that we can have break from our daily work schedules.
Pros
Flexiblity in shifts
Good environment & management to work with. Co-workers are very supportive.
Good company but very bad payer. My experience with crisil was good & bad at the same time.
Nice company to work with Good environment Good peers Nice salary
Pros
Nice cliental
Cons
Lack of transparency
Tranparent and easy approach to management is the key USP of the organisation