CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews for Analyst

Analyst22 reviews
India22 reviews
Work is really good. Fast paced and good learning curve. Good learning between teams. Front end job an extra bonus. Only constrain that will remain is the compensation.
CRISIL provides very friendly work culture along with flexible working hours. Management is very proficient in its work and understand need of every individual.
Good company to start with. I joined in 2018 from my campus directly in GR&A team. After 1 year I joined Ratings department. For me the journey was full of excitement and good learning.
Crisil pay you good salary. The work life balance at crisil is quite great. They give you the option to work from home on the days when there are some issue. There is job security.
It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.
At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.
Functional Areas : Market Research & Analysis for Investment Banks (Current Bank – Nomura)

-Conducting Market Research and Analysis across 100+ Financial Products, 5 Sectors, across 1400+ Institutional Client for 6 Regions for the Top Global Investment Banks.

-Carryout detailed Revenue analysis with Respect to the Financial Products, Institutional Clients and 6 Regions.

-Providing the Investment Banks (IBs) with various analysis through Quantitative Models like :

-Wallets :- The Spending Capacity of the Institutional Clients of the Investment Banks.

-Ranks :- The Rank Bucket/ Absolute Ranks, that they hold for particular Product in a Region

-GAP :- The estimated additional revenue that they need to generate in order to improve their

rank and position in the market.

-SoW :- Share of Wallet, it is the percentage contribution that the Investment bank has for particular Product in a Region compared to other banks.

-Through this Analysis representation, helps the Investment Banks to understand there the Performance and benchmarks with respect to other banks, which further assist in identifying business opportunity, formation of strategy & Focus Area.
An amazing place to have a work life balance. The work culture is best amongst rest. The only drawback is salary part, it's the bad paymaster in industry.

Flexible and they believe in enhancing the skill set of employees.
Pros
Flexible, work culture, work life balance
Cons
Bad paymaster
Very less chance of career advancement. Very low salary.No quality work. Management has no quant skills. A very sad place to learn. Only +ve point is work life balance
Good work environment and good salary benefits. problem with the job security its project base employment. Do not work with SME department of Crisil.
Take care of all employee needs, good work culture, extremely professional, Job security,good salary hikes,good management.ITs good overall working with this company
Pros
Lively
Cons
Exposure
CRISIL was my first job after completing my MBA. It was a good organisation to work with overall. But it too had some pros and cons like every organisation has. The main reason for leaving CRISIL was to enter the actuarial field.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Hectic last week, comparatively very less work in first 2 weeks
A perfect place to start your career and grow. Like many other places there is a little bit of politics but the place is an amazing platform to learn and grow if you perform. Performance pays suits aptly for CRISIL Ltd.
Pros
Brilliant canteen, play area, Gym, drop facilities when delayed, Team work, helpful colleagues
Cons
Long working hours but enjoyable as work life balance is brilliant
I found crisil as very good place to work with. We had balanced work life atmosphere. Plus its not the company you choose or leave its the manager who makes full impression of your company in your mind. for me my Manger was mentor. I appreciate that we still have such managers
you have ample scope for growth, has both domestic and international operations, compensation, work culture fairly good for the brand value.
Pros
well known banking institution
Cons
hectic work
Good company to work for good work culture nice breakfast weekend off no work life balance bad management good learning
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Working hoursl
It is an enriching work environment to work .Colleagues are very knowledgeable and supportive .It was a nice experience to work .Work life balance is a problem ,
All about securtization. I you to trrain people about the process. Had improved lot of business rules and improved the process
Learned:-
-Management skills,MIS,Research, Ratios, etc.

Management:-

-Company's Management is good but when it comes down the ladder the management is not upto the mark.

Co-workers:-

-Co workers are really friendly in nature, its same not only in one department but its across the Crisil

Enjoyable part of the Job:-

- Client management, Tight Deliverables, Culture, etc.
In Crisil u can grow to great heights if you possess international degree like CFA.

Work wise the place is good. Within 2 years you get a good hands on corporate environment.

Lack of management skills to lessen the growing attrition rate has been a thorn in flesh of Crisil ltd.
Pros
Recreation and Gym facilities, timing flexiblity
Cons
Rise in attrition rate
Good place of work although salary standards are really low
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Low Salaries