CRISIL LIMITED

CRISIL LIMITED Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra144 reviews
You will always feel stress everyday. All the facilities to employees are restricted due to third party payroll. Canteen is good, you can get almost everything from one of the best chefs
Pros
Name of the company will improve your resume strenght.
Cons
Long Hours & Stressfull work culture
Lot of politics in the workplace, lot of micro management, you get to work with extremely great minds but retention of employees is not given importance hence they lose out on valuable talent
Life in domestic research business is stressful and growth in career uncertain. One has to pander to the ego of the Directors to grow. There is no clarity in the vision of the business head.
It was very productive with a group of editors working on reports filed by the analysts. It was also interactive as the editors can check the authenticity and doubts anytime with the writing team
Good company to start with. I joined in 2018 from my campus directly in GR&A team. After 1 year I joined Ratings department. For me the journey was full of excitement and good learning.
Crisil pay you good salary. The work life balance at crisil is quite great. They give you the option to work from home on the days when there are some issue. There is job security.
good place to work, working culture is good, salary is good. Prmotions are Stagnant at senior levels, due to flat hierarchy i.e. after manger, postion is associate director. Since Directors dont resign, it become difficult from future perspective.
my day at work was very relaxed... because we were given enough time to work on the project that was assigned. Working with crisil was the best feeling
A good place to work with no future and Growth. Since I was there as a field engineer, I wouldn't be able to provide Crisil's actual review. overall good experience.
The culture is good, the salary would be more competitive. The kind of work you do depends on the department you join. Opportunities for growth is great.
Worked with a helpful and co operative team environment Management and HR was helpful enough in terms of providing leaves, salary issues and clarity in any other topic
It was a good learning experience. My role was fluid as I often helped in projects outside my key domain. The team was helpful and it involved travelling. I also got to meet clients which always adds to your experience. Sometimes work would get hectic but was ok overall.
the management has an open approach and it is very much great to work here. work culture is awesome here. the best organization and the work culture is awesome
They have good Work-Life Balance Salary/Benefits:- Best salary package with bonus as well. Job Security/Advancement - They have job security Management - Management is good.
At Crisil it was always exciting everyday at work. Either I learn something new or teach something to someone. I have learned a lot in Crisil and also elaborate and improved my Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills a lot. Crisil has given me the opportunity work going beyond the limitation of my designation and work boundaries due to which I have learn how to manage the workflow and team.
It was nice experience. Environment of very supportive and everyone is friendly. I was able to grow professionally and personally. They do many group activities to improve employees skills and knowledge.
Good place to learn and Good growth opportunities. Pay structure is not good but great work life balance. Work is not very demanding and hard work is appropriately rewarded
Ethical organisation, provides good learning opportunities with competitive package. Women friendly work culture and overall employee friendly organisation.
The Crisil R&A top leadership has failed to take appropriate actions to grow the business. Currently the business is in bad shape and this has resulted in 100's of innocent employees across levels being laid off.
Balanced work life balance. For freshers this is a good starting career. For professionals not much growth path is available unless you have a great good working relations with your supervisor (Yes Boss). No matter how much you work hard, you have to be in good books of you supervisor.. This culture change has happened very recently.
Pros
May be good for starting careers
Cons
Not a very good place for experienced staff
Functional Areas : Market Research & Analysis for Investment Banks (Current Bank – Nomura) -Conducting Market Research and Analysis across 100+ Financial Products, 5 Sectors, across 1400+ Institutional Client for 6 Regions for the Top Global Investment Banks. -Carryout detailed Revenue analysis with Respect to the Financial Products, Institutional Clients and 6 Regions. -Providing the Investment Banks (IBs) with various analysis through Quantitative Models like : -Wallets :- The Spending Capacity of the Institutional Clients of the Investment Banks. -Ranks :- The Rank Bucket/ Absolute Ranks, that they hold for particular Product in a Region -GAP :- The estimated additional revenue that they need to generate in order to improve their rank and position in the market. -SoW :- Share of Wallet, it is the percentage contribution that the Investment bank has for particular Product in a Region compared to other banks. -Through this Analysis representation, helps the Investment Banks to understand there the Performance and benchmarks with respect to other banks, which further assist in identifying business opportunity, formation of strategy & Focus Area.