CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd

CRB Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India362 reviews
Lots of technical challenges to solve, smart colleagues, all the tools/support you need to do the good work of your life. Never boring, highly engaged employees.
Cons
Work hours may get extended at times because of project deadlines
This organization allows you to grow and learn independently as well as a team. Productive workplace atmosphere. Very co-operative colleagues. A good company for a bright career.
Cons
Nothing, everything is good here
Good work life balance - Good leadership who are open for ideas, suggestions and feedback - Self sustained team - Best part is you are appreciated a lot and encouraged for your good work quality
Cons
No cons to specify here
It is a favorable place for the freshers, and I recommend it to everyone. A happy working environment. As it was my first job, I was excited to work with this one. Managers here are always helpful.

Cons
Sometimes project deadlines get very tight, but I think it is common for an IT company.
They give all good facilities and a friendly work environment for all employees. Good supporting a team with nice collaboration and guidance to help each other is what I got over here.
Cons
No cons are there to mention
I got the opportunity to work with multiple clients and learn new technologies. I improved my communication skills. They gave me a salary on time. Good transparency is maintained between senior and junior within a team.
Cons
Nothing to complain about. Everyone are nice
It is a good company with a well-managed system. The company provides lots of opportunities, where we get to learn about handling implementing newer techniques to solve day to day issues.
Cons
I can't think about cons as of now
Company is good and the best part of working here is to take up challenging tasks. You will also be allowed to handle several projects with new technologies and techniques that are used in the software development process.
Cons
The company doesn't have a flexible timing policy
1)Practices that enhance interpersonal as well as technical skills.
2)The food court is big.

3)Good employee assistance.

4)Friendly and calm environment to work.

Cons
Sometimes people are not good, but it’s not about the company
From my personal experience, I can say that I had a great experience working here. The work environment is so productive and focused that it will certainly push you to perform at your best. .
Cons
Sometimes, due to a bit of work pressure, you may need to work for a few extra hours
The management team of this organization is very supportive and motivating. You can get quick assistance from the HR and share your work regarding problems with them directly.
I will suggest if you are fresher or experienced then this company provides the right platform to build your skills and for personal and professional growth. They give lots of good learning opportunities to the employees. and also the work culture here is good and peaceful.
It is a good organization for freshers as well as experienced people. You can learn more skills while working with this organization. There is a very friendly work environment and peaceful atmosphere.
A good place to work, learn, and grow. It is a good place to learn and know about various marketing tactics that are helpful in the future client procurement process. All policies are employee friendly. Overall the company is good.
Cons
As of now, no cons to mention
Working here as a software engineer, I got an opportunity to learn many new technologies such as Java, J2EE. The work environment is quite calm and peaceful. They provide good facilities for their employees. My experience working here is good, and I would definitely suggest this company to freshers who wish to gain experience with knowledge.
Cons
Nothing specific to mention
Nice workplace and culture. You never feel like an employee here because you are the master of your work. A nice supportive leadership. Love my work to the core.

Cons
No complaints to mention here
You get to see a wide range of open source tools to explore and learn. You always get respect and also a flexible environment where you can easily balance your work.
Cons
Management appears to be a little bit confused sometimes
Provide a good platform for freshers and can learn more skills to work with this organization. A friendly work environment with good career growth. The organization supports difficult work and is also good for learning and development.
The company provides many career opportunities with new technologies and self-development. The company has flexible timings, and there are no extra working hours. It’s a nice experience to work here.
This organization is good for learning and development, if one wishes to make a career in your field. The co-workers are helpful and very supportive. They don’t disturb you while you are working. The workplace is very good and clean. People are encouraged to take up responsibility which is great for professional growth.
No end to learning new development techniques. Nice organization to work for and to gain lots of industry based and technical knowledge. The team and the leadership are very supportive and help each other
Cons
No cons to mention here