Cox & Kings - Management Salaries in Maharashtra
Salary estimated from 9 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
3 salaries reported
₹ 8,12,280 per year
Min and max salaries are hidden when we have fewer than 5 salaries
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all Cox & Kings salaries by category
Questions about Cox & Kings
- How are the working hours at Cox & Kings?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Cox & Kings?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cox & Kings?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Cox & Kings management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Cox & Kings?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Cox & Kings? How many vacation days do you get per year at Cox &…One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cox & Kings?One person answered
- What benefits does Cox & Kings offer?One person answered
- What is Cox & Kings sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Cox & Kings?One person answered
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Cox & Kings
- It was niceI can recommend to work with cox and kings as the environment is best.. they care for employees and also they give salary in time and also they follow all the policySales Executive (Former Employee)Marol - July 5, 2020
- Productive and fun workplace with Table Tennis, Carom, Zumba Dance, Yoga, Gymnasium etc faclities to employeesVery busy routine daily work. Learned more about travel industry and Fema Ruels and Regulations and Fraud investigation, AML control management, team management, Management was great, HR department was excellent. Work Culture was superb with lots...Team Leader (Internal Audit) (Former Employee)Marol Andheri Mumbai - June 9, 2020
Read more Cox & Kings reviews about Pay & Benefits