Coviam Technologies

Coviam Technologies Employee Reviews

India40 reviews
the culture is really great and it's true freedom within a framework
the training is awesome

you get good exposure in terms on new tech stack

free food
Relaxed and Friendly Work Environment, HR are Cooperative, got to learn many things from the colleague. Seniors always motivate their employees and people here are always ready to help each other.
Cons
I can't think of any cons right now.
In this organization, you will get to work on many types of modules and projects. The work friendly processes help employees to work happily and work with concentration. The people are intellectual and the atmosphere is lively. The firm is employee oriented.
Cons
I believe there are no cons to mention here
A suitable company for freshers and experienced too. The company offers a relaxed yet professional environment and that grants you to carry out your responsibility and appreciate life simultaneously. Their co-workers are Caring, supportive and management to help you succeed.
Cons
No cons in the work culture
Work environment is comfortable and focused on growth. Everyone is easy to reach out for solutions and are helpful. Leaves get approved easily. Entire team is very helpful. The play area is big and free to access.
Cons
Work hours may get extended at times
Working as a Software Developer was very challenging and fun in this company. Good work-life balance and the people are very motivated and down to earth. Learned lots of things in the field of technology like big data, AI etc. The compensation is very competitive. Work culture is very good and it is fun at work.
Cons
Haven’t faced any major cons here
This place is good to develop your professional skills and learn new things. People working here are very professional and are always very supportive. Everyone is pushed to work smart and not hard. Projects are complex and challenging
Cons
Work hours may get extended at times
Good company for freshers and there are no targets we have to work accordingly and very helpful staff which motivates employees to work smartly and effortlessly
Cons
Sometimes work can get hectic
The most enjoyable part of this job is working with high-end projects. The company allows you to learn and grow. They are always eager to support and sort out any issues an employee comes across. Most importantly, hard work and good performance are highly appreciated by the management.
Cons
As per my opinion no cons to mention.
A suitable company for freshers and there are set targets and we have to work accordingly and very helpful staff which motivates employees to work smartly and effortlessly. I liked this one as a fresher.
Nice place to work, you can directly communicate with the leaders and Management and they help you to resolve your problems. This experience gave me a chance to deliver my best performance.
Was open, went it, was cool. Some other folks also showed up. They kept it running. Casual but am sure it requires effort running it smoothly. I like the place and the work and the people here.
No unnecessary pressure is given on the employees. Still the work is get done from them. Sometime there is to fix a production issues but otherwise quite well managed. The facilities are actually good. Management is extremely cooperative
As a software developer, I learned some of best coding skills and knowledge in Java and much more. They offers a better work-life balance. Working on many complex projects will end up developing you as a pro solutions provider.
The company is good to go, no issues encountered during crisis. Leadership is working, smooth decisions, networks checked, everybody told, communications kept going, Our leaders took over. Smooth, good leadership, good business, good prospects.
The team leaders and the seniors care about the team as their family. I haven't experienced anything like this before. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who wishes to have a bright career.
The people you get here are extremely positive, supportive, and helpful and drive you to better yourself as a developer and as a person. The management is really approachable and all interactions are open.
After this crisis company will come out stronger. Good business, good projects, hard working founders and some leaders here long and care. Good teams. Hiring has been good. Above industry average talent. Smart so learn a lot. Also they talk a lot of innovation. Some is done
Cons
The selection process is very tough
I am a software test engineer and working here as an automation testing engineer I am responsible for automating manual test case and their execution which otherwise could be time-consuming. They provide big scope to grow in various technologies and the testing domain. Complete freedom and full ownership are given to everyone. Less hierarchy. Simply awesome!
Team keeps changing based on project, which allows you to work with all your peers. A rare thing which happens here. Absence of hierarchy is amazing and it adds more responsibility on individuals.
Being a data analyst, my responsibility was analysing data and coming up with results that will generate more revenue for my company. A good company to work, having good projects where you can learn and develop your career and enhance technical skills. Good work culture and work life balance. I enjoy my job because there is a challenge and it always motivate me to achieve next level.