Country Club India Employee Reviews

Hospitality industry
Asst General Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 3, 2019
The growth in this field is unlimited and need to sharpen ur skills.as i wish to stay in hyderabad i was requesting them to transfer but unfortunatly it is not happening so i wish to switch .
Bad atmosphere
Sales Counselor (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJuly 30, 2019
Company gives false promises to the customers and the employees too like incentives, spif etc.didn't get anything. And the salary was so delayed to get. And most of all, if managers are in leave or in meeting they give us a week off. But that 'off' also includes our monthly off.
Pros
Long hrs for free except Saturday and Sunday.
Cons
Every day working including sunday. Extra leave may not allowed.
Fun
Commis chef (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaApril 24, 2019
Worked as a continental chef ,executive the function of set as standard and guest satisfaction, preparing food quality and quantity as a hotel & restaurant standard
Pros
Food & house
Cons
8hours
Green work place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalMarch 27, 2019
This is the place where you can get the environment with fresh air, clear raver, sky, and accommodation for staffs between the green land and tree. very beautiful.
fraud
Telesales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 5, 2019
this is the fraud company don't work in this company, you will also do the fraud this to get a salary, if you work with targets only you will get salary are else you don't have the salary
Work in on table
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  ZirakpurMarch 1, 2019
Timing essue sometime we coming in home mid night no sleeping time no dinner time that's the main reason and lots of pressure for us every day ........
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
No breaks
Good Company
Manager - Marketing and Brand Communication (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 27, 2019
I have learned how to handle the team and achieve the team targets .
Lot of market learning like doing B to B Marketing, Advertising, Lead Generation & Online Marketing.
Good to work in country club
Accounts Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 4, 2018
office located at peaceful place
good communication with my fellow staff
learned many things related to accounts
i have worked as accounts assistant and am happy that i have learned many new things about Accounts,daily cash flow and Focus ERP9 entries etc.
Workplace was very good, I learnt lot of things
Direct Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 25, 2018
I was working as direct marketing executive in this company, I did cold calling at field, field was not described, my working area was entire mumbai and navi mumbai.
Pros
Company gives da
Cons
Hours was not decided
was good experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 6, 2018
working with country club was very pleasant as it was hospitality so i really leaned to be polite humble and presentable.i learned to set up team and train them
Good
Businees Development Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 22, 2018
Country Club is good company i really admire the climate and staff working their, my manager was really good to me all the time.
We use to achieve our targets month on month.
Fun Work place
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 20, 2018
I worked at Country Club full-time
Fun environment
Met nice, amazing and talented professionals

Exposure to different projects related to print and web media
good
yes (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 27, 2018
it is very good experience
i learned information speaking to different people
i manage the people and my work
it is enjoyable part of the my job ...
To some extent was good ,but for experience really a good job...
Sales Executive (officer) (Former Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2018
I as a sales executive was working in the company for almost one year and used to get the salary of 7000 for almost three months,after completion of three months the salary was hiked to 10000 ,moreover company used to give us the commission based on the work,I used to earn almost commission of 7.5k as an incentives.The experience in said company was very good and working under different managers and different shifts.Moreover the best thing in the company was to celebrate all religious festivals in the office premises.On different occassions we used to celebrate the birthdays of some colleagues and managers also.The most and very good think was that the job was tough but I used to enjoy it ,as customers were spending almost three hours on the table with me..for almost a year I met with one thousand families and interacted with them on different things .lastly the staff was very supportive and were working friendly to get the deals done easily..
Pros
Free passes, Celebrations etc.
Cons
Working for different shifts.
Good organisation to workwith
Sr. Executive, sales (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 9, 2017
The company is good. Sales persons here can earn good amount as incentives. There is a good scope of the compnay of becoming the largest holidaying experience in the continent.
Good Place to Work.
Senior Travel Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2017
Good Place to Work. They take care of staffs. I enjoyed working there as it was my 1st job. I learn my job, rules & regulations with my seniors. The timing is perfect and they will not allow to work after office hours.
Wonderfull Exprience @ CCIL
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaNovember 14, 2017
It was very nice experience with ccil.I love this work culture and work place as all the senior management are always very cooperative in nature and I thankful a lot.. to CCIL and entire team of ccil group as i was started my grass root of career in this field and I had learnt a lot of corporate culture in this organization.

Thanks to all CCIL Team.
its good company
Admin & HR Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 9, 2017
hi...........

its good company, hospitality here good resorts and clubs fitness everything is there. in the organisation get good experience this is my first job.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2017
As a fresher working here was very challenging as well fun. The opportunity to make money , learning the basics of sales selling timeshare & especially the get together's.
Good hospitality place of work
Jr.Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 4, 2017
Great environment with all hotel and clubs facilities.All manager are very sportively trained and work along with them.The growth in this company is completely depends on our performance.
Pros
Free Lunch.