Council of Scientific and Industrial Research

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Employee Reviews

India451 reviews
I am very happy with my current job and location. In my lab very friendly environment and very helpful guidens. Other lab is also too good. Every instrument available in CSIR lab.
Job is relaxed and no work tension, very friendly nature , every year they conduct Samyuth fest it's is a student fest. Equipment is also very good. Salary is also computable.
I have been working there since last 5years as an Executive Assistant at CSIR-IMMT. It's an excellent place and experience to work with all Scientists and Colleagues.
The working conditions were good. Easy work life balance. Adequate facilities. Even if you are junior, your views will be considered in research activities.
Everything is ok but student they don't have casual for transportation of cylinders etc. Many student feel like labour. if they recruit atleast one labour/casual for one lab this is beneficial for students.
A typical day starts at 9 am in the morning. The institute is full of cheerful people and are highly motivated. The working time flexibility is observed.
Engineer who want to make a brilliant careers should join CSIR- labs, wide variety of knowledge and with full support of scientists, once in a life should work there
one of the finest research lab you can find in India, the leaders are visionary. i have learnt son many things which have allow me to grow as a human being as well as made me sound professionally,
Research is good. But other than research you have to give some contribution on purchasing the things for the project. You will get time for your studies ( this is depends on your guide also)
Good place to have research experience
Outstanding HR and management

Helping scientists and PhD and Post-PhD students and also trainees

Clean cafeteria

Good work culture
Good work-life balance.
Nice scientific background.

Competitive learning .

Excellent learning environment.

Good scientific peer group.

Excellent publication exposure.
The institute is located in the heart of the city and is an excellent institute. It is also a very productive place with lots of fun. It clean and good food however arrange for a suitable staying place as institute staying facility is hard to get.
Its fun to learn new technology in various projects there. Since the job is contractual so there is always the tension in finding new sources of employment.
My job satisfaction was enormous. I was an independent research associated there executing my tenure project with the help of my guide. My relationship with the people there was very good.
informative and motivating. people are always ready to help. supportive scientist. quality work quality research. healthy work culture. good location at the center of the city
It was a wonderful experience to work with a great team, i had learn coal logging, sampling and analysis from this institution. I m so much thankful to my guide who taught me the work, GSI logging,good managing skill.I think sallary is not a big thing, that work experience was great.It was my first job, that is why it will be always special for me.Thank you.

tmanaging skill, gr
This is the reaserch based institute mainly working in fuel section best platform to take experience in different section.In CSIR they have many project.
A normal working day starts at 9:30 and ends at 18:30, and deals with product development and research on modification of old technologies. It is an enthusiastic place for researchers.
No comments. No work life balance. Reasearch fellows were harrassed by the guide. And no actions despite fighting for it. They think they are bigshots and can do anything.
It was great place to do research and the office environment was very friendly.
Good if you want to go in Research. Balanced work - culture.
On campus stay. Research area is good. You can study at your own for further job preparations.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2