Convergys Employee Reviews

Competitive yet a fun place to work.
QUALITY ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 18, 2018
Convergys had a lovely working atmosphere. Everyday ur welcomed with beautiful smiles and motivated to achieve your target. Fun activities were included to cheer the employees.
Pros
Paid leave
Cons
No free lunch
Productive workplace
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 8, 2018
On a typical day, we pick US and Canada Office 365 cases and proactively send emails and then call the users who have already purchased the subscription to check and know if there is any issue. If there is one, we help by providing technical support, otherwise, we help with any queries and close the case.
Pros
Work Culture
Convergys
Technical Support Officer (5 months (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 8, 2018
only suitable for ppl who like hanging outin nights and have the thick skin to listen to the awry customer....Not a place for someone like me.
I had to quit in short period.
Fun Workplace
Direct Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 7, 2018
1- I use to deal with both types of customers sweet as well as irate so i m confident enough to handle such pressure
2- Most enjoyable part of the job was we use to earn a very good amount for working Overtime
3- Management was very Caring and Understanding towards Employees
Pros
Annual Party
Cons
System Error Sometimes
Very Stressful Job environment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 5, 2018
the reason for this review is the job uncertainty that we all faced, as our process EE services was being shut with no where to go. We took like 800-900 in 7.30 hrs and then taegets were tough but the incentives were good.
Pros
nice incentives
Cons
heavy call flow
A great place to work however with it certain flaws
Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 5, 2018
It is THE company to start your career with but not THE one to spend too much time with once you cross your initial growth objectives (Give it 5 years if you are starting from the grass roots)...

It teaches you much at the lower rung of the ladder but as you climb up the food chain you realize that the positions you desire or aspire towards are either already filled (With no hope of the ones in the chair leaving anytime soon) or have been spoken for (By virtue of being friends with the ones in their respective chairs)...

I urge all freshers reading this to start your careers in Convergys cause you will learn much; but do know when to jump off the bandwagon!

I however am hopeful, now that the situation has changed. I believe that Concentrix will change my wordy challenges highlighted above and together they will make a dream place to work, for and from within...

Don't get me wrong; I love the company; It made me what I am! Just a few flaws that I would want gone:)
very good place to work
Finance and Accounts Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 2, 2018
it does provide ample support and opportunities for personal and professional development.
Flexible work hours
cordial work environment
Transparent policies
Sr. Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad ,IndiaJuly 2, 2018
Great place to work. I really enjoy every day that I go to work. I feel that all of the skills that I have been picking up from the internship will be truly beneficial.
Amazing company to work with
Senior Team Manager - Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 25, 2018
Very structured and employee centric organization

Lot of areas to grow in

vertical & horizontal growth is possible

conducive environment for growth
Productive and enjoyble place to work
Asst Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 25, 2018
I was handling MIS for all the employees report . environment of the company was gud. in you are good performer company have so may option to get promote by giving (IJP) internal job posting
Pros
meals and cab
Cons
Incentive
Good
Technical Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 24, 2018
It's a call centre so what can you expect? Target oriented but if you want to make money, this is the place to be. Paid over time and rewards that will fill you heart and your pocket.
Pros
Rewards and remuneration
Cons
No job security
Professional versatility and worldliness.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 24, 2018
Conclusive encompass to acquire infinite knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office and to develop your communications skills by interacting with end users via oral and written.
Pros
No work stress
Cons
Incentives
Good
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 18, 2018
nothing much , work culture is good , disciplined, learned about the Customer service and understood BPO

Company works on perfect shift an a job opportunity to grow upward
Just average
Team Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 16, 2018
Can join to kick start your career. Don't stay thinking for career or financial growth.typical management who does not know the difference between utilize, use and exploit.. you will mostly be used.. don't expect returns for that.. in some cases exploit but never utilize..
Pros
Join initially to make some money
Cons
Poor management who thinks if they don't give you job you are only good for pizza delivery
Customer care officer.
Customer care officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 12, 2018
Answering billing quiries.
Maintaining quality and AHT.
Reporting to manager on daily basis.
Achieve monthly as well as daily target.
Convergys good plc
Happy place to work
Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 11, 2018
It's a nice place to work. I learnt a lot many stuff such as responding to customer queries promptly, handling pressure and nurtured my communication skills
Great!
Technical Support Associate Level (Former Employee) –  UP TechnohubJune 11, 2018
It was my first bpo job and i loved my teammates and my team lead, we worked hard to achived over monthly score cards and our leader guided us in every step of the way.
Good place to start your carrer and learn.
Team Leader Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaJune 9, 2018
It's a great company to work with. I joined in as an agent in email process and was later moved to the chat process. Everyone gets a fair opportunity to learn and to grow.
Pros
Best transport team
Productive and challenging work Culture
Sr. Subject Matter Expert, Gurgaon (Former Employee) –  India, gurgaonJune 4, 2018
Excellent work culture . work life balance. Lot to learn. working for Microsoft is like you are in different environment. Learnt a lot. Excellent opportunitiies
Good
Sr C.C.O (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 30, 2018
Company is excellent ,work culture is outstanding , company has lot of employee beneficial program. Company welcomes new ideas and suggestion. Company gives opportunity for study.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53,628