Convergys Employee Reviews

Found 669 reviews matching the search See all 13,131 reviews
Worst place to work.
CSA (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 23, 2019
Non-supportive and poor management,
no personal and work-life balance,
learning is good though.
Not an employee friendly company anymore.
payouts are not transparent and when asked for clarification they just try to ignore.
Working with good manager
Sr.Process Analyst in collection-Operations (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 4, 2019
I had a excellent experience with metlife gosc more focused on employee security and female safety.
Management is excellent will treat you the same level beat Avp Vp or pa. Same culture for all. I love this organization.
Pros
All good
Descent company
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2018
Very good company to work with
Really good HRM

Cons

Salary is kinda low, help us reach our expectations because the salary you guys pay is not enough for an individual to survive in Gurgaon

Advice to Management

Try to raise salary
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Senior Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 4, 2018
Convergys is a good organization but work life balance is not there as it is an International BPO with rotational shifts. It is not easy for all married people to be a part of BPO always.
Great Place to work
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2018
Good company. Good Employer. Satisfied . Nice work culture.
Their is nothing to change, but they should keep up the good work.
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Learning Institue
Subject matter expert (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 5, 2018
Convergys in my mind is one of the best workplace to learn and widen the skill scope. Its been 2 years and I have improved a lot when it comes to understanding Microsoft product and its design. I really like to work culture here as there are resources who would go out of scope to look for resolutions and are great at problem solving.
Benefits
Cons
Pay scale, work hours
Fun place
Customer Support Associate (Former Employee) –  GurgaonOctober 31, 2018
Convergys was my first work place and I have learnt many things from here. As a fresher I learnt how to handle tremendous amount of pressure of work and do your job with ease.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Shift timings
not yet
Agent (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraOctober 25, 2018
still not get the good opportunity but ill try to upgrade my skill to get the proper job into my field. I know its hard but definitely, I will get the job
Employee Friendly
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2018
- Troubleshooting files using Oracle coding.
- Good Management
- Transport Facility available.
- Good workplace culture.
- learnt working with Oracle.
Awesome place to work good cafes and cleanliness of company
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 7, 2018
It was fun with lot of work.Awesome place to work good cafes and cleanliness of company.Cab facility is good. Security of employees is rewardable. Job training increases comm skills
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Human Resources Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 1, 2018
As an HR trainee, I was exposed to multiple aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Good teams and good work culture. The managers are very approachable and provide excellent guidance throughout.
Nice place to work
Sr. Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 22, 2018
Spent almost 6 years now in this company. Love working here and will continue to work if i get good opportunity in future. The people management is very nice. It makes you feel working in a happy and secured environment.
Pros
Transport is awesome.
Cons
Nope
Great Workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2018
Every day there is something new to learn.
Good staff & management.
Employee engagement activities are quite regular
Friendly support staff
Decent benefits & perks.
Great company to work
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2018
I worked in convergys for AT&T process which is US based. I found the work atmosphere extremely cool and celebrating. The floor was always full of Fun activities as well as mass work production simultaneously. It is so far the best work culture I have witnessed.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Restrictions
Sky is the Limit
Sr. Manager, Call Quality (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, IndiaSeptember 14, 2018
Sky is the limit in this organization. I got 4 promotions in 13 years and 2 lateral moves. The organization keeps the customer first and operates from there. Salary corrections happen automatically every year in addition to appraisals.
Great
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 8, 2018
Loved working there and learning was great. Managment took good care of there employee. We get good chance to enhance our knowledge by time to time training sesions.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Beginner
Sr. Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 3, 2018
Started as a TSO became certified SME, as a start up this organization is a good to work with, It enhances your basic corporate skills and make you ready to take on the world
Pros
Good food
Cons
rotational shift
A very positive working environment.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 29, 2018
For a fresher who wants to start their career in a customer Service sector industry, Convergys is the best place to start. The company has very strong work ethics, very supportive colleagues, they care about their employees, they organize periodic Rewards and Recognition events and the atmosphere is very professional. It is a solid place to build your career.
Place to learn nuances and plan career change
Bilingual Quality advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 25, 2018
We all need money, so this is the place, to plan for career change while earning. You learn the nuances of working and dealing with management. With respect to growth, the salary is capped at all levels, so enquire an employee before joining.j
It was a great learning experience
Senior Client Support Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaAugust 16, 2018
At convergys I worked for AT&T which one of the largest telecommunications company in the USA, I provided support for Fiber Internet bundle package which included VoIP and Internet TV along with fiber internet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Convergys. Our community is ready to answer.

53,348