Convergys India Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great People
Sr. Executive/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 1, 2018
This was my first job, i really enjoyed working in this company, the only reason of me leaving was the night shifts, I couldn't work in night any more, so had to leave.
Good
UNIT MANAGER IN CONVERGYS (Former Employee) –  HaryanaMay 16, 2018
Managing a team of 15-20 people where as a UM I had to coach direct reports on sales and other “Key Performance Indicators” (KPI) on regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved. Improving sales performance through coaching, motivation and accountability. Identifying performance related issues and develop an action plan for improvement and implement corrective action when necessary. Conducting team meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for inputs. Promoting the organizational values through both behavior and attitude.
Good working environment
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgram, HaryanaFebruary 17, 2018
Worked in convergys India for 8 months, it provided me an opportunity to work and a good knowledge. I learned a lot about management and handling call. Time to time there were many appraisals and my work was appreciated.
Pros
Good food, clean spaces, secure work environment
Cons
cabs
Productive and fun workplace .
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, IndiaFebruary 5, 2018
Job site was great ample amount of space and technology to explore and learn. People from all around India together at the same workplace. I learned to troubleshoot various internet issues and provide the customer a quick and the best possible resolution.
Pros
free lunch coupons on some occations
Good Management
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 2, 2018
Good Management
Good Growth Oppotunities
Fun at work

Joined as a fresher and worked in collections process and technical process learned a lot of things like how to work in competitive environment
technical support associate (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 28, 2018
Our company is a Bpo sector and supporting HP, Microsoft, intuit and many other. Well organized and delivering excellent customer support. One of the 500 fortune companies
Good company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 21, 2018
A typical day in convergys is very good and it has lot of scope to grow accross technologies and you get to a chance to persue lot of other industry technologies.
Good work environment
Co ordinator ID Admin (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 9, 2018
It was nice place to work, had good learning. Supportive team and managers. Training sessions were very helpful. Floor support provided was co-operate.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
motivating, professional environment
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgram, HaryanaJanuary 5, 2018
day work used to be hectic , sometimes happening sometimes frustrating.
I learned how to be patient in problems.
workplace culture was holistic.
hardest part was to remove the interest.
Pros
free coupons
tech support
Technical support officer (Former Employee) –  delhi indiaJanuary 3, 2018
this company gives good training on communication and how to handle situation . 2 months of training is good.The hardest part is most of the time you have to work on night shifts.
Pros
free lunch, cab service
Cons
no advancement, politics
A Decent Place to work with great management
Customer Support Escalation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaDecember 1, 2017
I am very satisfied that I joined this company. The job that I did was a thankless job wherein I have to work with a lot of customers on phone and on email and troubleshoot their problem related the Microsoft Office or Windows. I was an escalation engineer and customer most likely were irate and used to yell on us.
We have to keep our calm and apologize even if we did not make any mistake, this job taught me how to say patient. I generally think one should at least do customer handling for once in their entire career. But, the most enjoyable part of my job was that even if the customer was not happy of we had to talk them out solve their problem, and mostly we did that.
Good Work Environment
Technical Support Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 26, 2017
Its a very good experience to work with such a good organisation which helped a lot to enhance my skills and communication and other things like management skills and how to work in a competitive environment confudently
Productive and fun environment
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 31, 2017
I have worked with Convergys for the last 19 months and it's been nice working with this organization. It was a new job learning from the beginning till the end of my journey. I really feel so proud to be working with this organization which I think it was a lucrative opportunity and was so precious moments in my life.
It was a good experience
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 29, 2017
I learned many things from there. I came to know the coporate world. How it works. What is the corporate culture. My job profile was CSE Chat process for AT&T customers.
Nice place to work.
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraOctober 23, 2017
As mentioned above, collegues are nice but due to scorecards and all, at the end of the month people tend to fight and argue with each other.
Work pressure is moderate.
Pros
Moderate work pressure
Cons
Salary
Professional Environment
Comm Coach Trainer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 21, 2017
The company is employee friendly with many opportunities to grow. There is process in place for everything. The best cafeteria. HR and management are very employee friendly
Feel at home
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraSeptember 28, 2017
Nice place to work at. Always enjoyed my tenure with mngmnt and other staff. Enjoyed playing games and winning performance rewards and recognition. Managers being cooperstive always helped in managing professional and personal life.
Pros
Home pick up and drop facility.
Cons
9 and half hour working with 30 mins reporting and 30 mins buffer time for home drop.
NIght Shifts
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 17, 2017
I joined this organization as Team Leader Operations for Microsoft program in year 2003 and currently working as Senior Operations Manager. Hardest part of job is doing night shifts since most of my clients are doing US shifts, rest everything else is good.
Pros
Good Work culture
Cons
Shift Timings, I am doing night shifts would like to move to day job
learning place
Sr Customer Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgramSeptember 13, 2017
I started working with this company in 2008. I learnt lot here. The working environment was good. Best performing employees use to get shopping coupon, incentives and parties.
Pros
Growth possibilities
Cons
politics
Fun loving place
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2017
As a BPO it can be considered one of the best place to work used to handle calling and back end work for US Health Insurance process . Good growth prospect
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Aht issue