Contify

Contify Employee Reviews

India7 reviews
1. Friendly working environment 2. No dress code employee can wear casuals 3. Pay salary on time 4. Top management are very transparent 5. Work from home facility is there
Pros
Very friendly working environment
Cons
No cons
The culture is not that good. Even if you are a cheery person, your spirits would be low due to the management. The learning is ok if you can take out the time for it in weekends. No concept of learning while you are on the job.
Pros
An ok salary, cozy enviornment
Cons
Lack of management, no benefits, no concept of learning based work culture, no code standards, no open source
Tirelessly people work to meet day to day target of operation. Senior management is cooperative good working environment. As a start up there are many problems with new solution which teaches us new lesson like how to use resources, how to solve technical problem, how to communicate with seniors executive . Team members are cooperative. The most hardest part is working in night shift.
Pros
Free snacks for night worker
Cons
long hour
Ability to motivate people, Conducting Brand Awareness Survey, Commercial Awareness, Handling new client esquires and acting as the face of the business,Mentoring and reporting on standards and performance target. Handle a team of 10 member. Most enjoyable part of my job is to stay up to date in news.
Pros
Yearly Tour once in a Year
Cons
Long Hours
It is my First Job.It help me to enhance my Knowledge.It help me to take new challenges to deliver 100% to provide our clients valuable information. Here I have a great experience with good working environment & supporting Co-Workers.
Cons
flexible work time
I feel this organization is born to support its employees' ambitions and push them to achieve what they really want. Management is so understanding and thinks about one's growth always. No salary and other such issues. They listen to you and take decisions accordingly. Not at all selfish or biased. All colleagues are so hard working and sincere. Hardest part of the job is sometimes, as the company is four years old, we have to compromise with the work and have to do the least interesting work due to changes in strategies of the company. Most enjoyable part is we get the freedom of doing work in our own way, no work pressure and also our opinion matters in every big decision taken by the company. Everyone is cooperative and there is not politics.
Pros
Month-end parties
Cons
Changes in strategies
This company provides me my first platform to express my knowledge and skills with them and learn me a lot that impove my moral to work at any diffficult condition.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
less salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Contify?