Constructors Employee Reviews

Many Different Skills To Learn
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 4, 2019
I Was Mainly Working With My Brother, But The Work Was A Little Hard & Fast Paced. It Also Came With Many Skills To Learn About Building Houses & Very Informative
Fast paced, dynamic workplace
Human Resources Director for all of the locations (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMAugust 23, 2018
Constructors offers a driven employee everything they could want and more in regards to taking on new roles and learning new competencies. It is a great place to work with amazing people.
Pros
Autonomous workflows, flexible schedule, advancement opportunities
Cons
Overwhelming workload expectations
For some people not all
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAMay 2, 2018
In my opinion you have to be the right person for the job. My co workers loved the job, and it was a good job, but it just wasn’t the right one for me. I would sweep up the debree that was left behind and clean up the working areas.
productive work environment
Flagger/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 18, 2018
My boss was absolutely wonderful, and so was all of the asphalt crew. The benefits were great, they consisted of health insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, and retirement plan.
Great company and great co-workers
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEDecember 27, 2017
A typical day was getting all the equipment up and running and making sure that it would fully function for the job of the day. It was a fast paced job and stressful at times but overall it was a great place to be.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Long hours and always away
Stressful company to work for
Millwright General Foreman (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 9, 2017
It seems like every day the management and safety department would come up with new rules to soot them. You never knew what they would come up with next. The Safety personnel in the field were new to the industry and delayed work because of their inexperience.
Pros
Nice lunch room
Cons
Not enough care given to the job site safety.
great company
Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMMay 18, 2017
I've been here 10 years and its a great family based business we are all his family here, I've grown by working with some great people, Everyone will help to make the job a sucess.
Pros
No insurance
Cons
Great people lots of knowlegde to work with
Good place to learn.
Training Coordinator (Corp) (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMMarch 11, 2017
It's a good place to learn and get experience . From time to time it can be a fun place to work!! No day is ever the same. There are a lot of good people working there.
Pros
Trips, Training
hectic enviroment
Denver Transit Partner (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2016
Denver Transit was a great training ground to learn lot of a neat stuff about different trades. However dealing with men and their egos left must to be desired. Overall it was a positive learning experience and.
Good stable company to work for
Project Superintendent (Current Employee) –  South Eastern Counties, New MexicoApril 15, 2016
I enjoy working as an superintendent for Constructors. Constructors has several good project superintendent that enter act with each other.
Good learning experince
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJanuary 26, 2016
Learned lots of new thing while working there for the company. Great learning experience on how to mange things that go through a warehouse.
Poor Management
Administrative/Project Manager, SunWest Eng (Current Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 25, 2015
Unstable management. Owners do not communicate with employees about important issues. Micromanagement is unbearable.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
poor direction and communication
i enjoyed working with them, they had great workers and very nice people
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEApril 14, 2015
i worked with them for 6 months, then had to have surgery and had to leave, overall this was a great place to work.
i learned to operate a front end loader like a pro and i think i will be valuable to some other company looking for a heavy machine operator.
my manager was a little tough on me but that's how they are suppose to be. he taught me to be a better worker and how to get the job done right
the hardest part of my job was learning how to operate the front end loader, but after that it was relatively simple , the part i enjoyed the most was the atmosphere, it was a very calm work place and had good co workers that i got along with well.
Pros
great people, fun to work there
Cons
short lunch breaks, very long hours
Productive work place
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2015
Working for Constructors Services help was a pleasure. A typical work day would be so productive, i was always doing something. This was my first experience as a Receptionist/ Customer Service. The hardest part of the job was only on busy days trying to assist everyone being short staff, but we all worked together and got the job done. My co-workers were very sweet and helpful.
Pros
Free group lunch
Cons
No benefits