Conduent
Coronavirus update
Information from Conduent:

Conduent Employee Reviews

India201 reviews
Best job for beginners (freshers)...company is located at ITPL Whitefield Bengaluru... environment is very good to work...cafeteria is also there .....
Work culture is verygood. Good learning place. Happg people is in their policy. they give 5 person medical of family. Good leave policy. good incentives. good in variable pay.
Overall experience is super good... If you have experience try for next level internal promotion opportunity very less company prefer external hiring...
I have worked in counduet 6 years in indore.
I have joind 1 july 2013 and I worked there 6 years 1 month.

And in 6 years no salary increment no pramotion.

Feb 2019 i moved to vizag and i trained all new employees and after i found new apportunity but there no pramotion
More and more people are suffering. The management does not know what to do. They will take any project and expect employees work on things they have never worked before. Quite stressful.
Pros
Sodexo card
Cons
Almost 18 hours work
Company is ok to work, not much opportunities for growth,
not easy going in terms of policies,

Projects are less.

No new technology to learn.

Company need to take step in terms of technology and growth of employees.
There is no working system and worst working culture. No training manuals here. Management is worst. No help from management in working problems and no initiative taken by management for helping employee for giving good working environment.
I started my technical carrier with conduent and have been enjoying working with conduent in case of knowledge, team and learning.
I just want to enhance my skills now.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Team management
The job was good finding new type of experience in working as transaction analyst, in 6months I have joined they have offered with me as a Quality Analyst
It is a worst place to work,
no salary hike for long long years,

People are sitting here without promotions over the years.

No more career growth and promotions due to huge politics.

Jobs are not safe here they can laid of people at any time just the way they did in May 2020 without any criteria,

There is no job security and the Management is like Dictators.

There is no transparency in any department like transport, HR, Management, Process, Food and Cafeteria, Hr policies and leadership.

This is my request Please Please Please No body ever join this company at all.
Employee generic company

A good place to work, great management

Cares alot about employees. But previous benefits are now has been stopped.

But still a employee friendly management
We were completed a maximum works and we were enjoyed the lots of fun and game activities And we were got lots of productivity and same as we were celebrated occasional functions . Totally I was completely comfortable worked at conduent company. More over it was nice and good experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Conduent business services Kochi provides a very good working atmosphere. even though there are problems with shifts and management, colleagues are very helping and friendly.
Just satisfactory on part of work culture it's very good but in terms of job security it's really shaky, I have been transferred to a new team but during COVID-19 many has lost jobs
Hi

The working with conduent was overall ok. But the salary increase in a year should be way more for every employees.

There should be more projects which should have a scope.
Conduent is a first company for me and best platform for my future I leaned many concepts here ,more than that good working environment cool manager and team mates .
Lot many clients from the US commercial and government sector. The only problem being many of the portfolios have code in very old platform. So as a result new technology adaptation is less.
There is too much favoritism at conduent. Survival is difficult and not conducive to growth. Too much work pressure which affects the health. Older people thinks they are the master and give youa slave treatment.
Less hike in the salary scale.Good and friendly atmosphere.There are opportunities to develop extracurriculum activities. Need grasping skills to adapt for accepting multitasks.Less errors to be made in the jobs given otherwise laid off will be the case.
Team is very much cooperative and there is healthy work environment. Manager are supportive and helpful work and new learning is being given every time.
But the pay structure should be more accurate.
It's good company foe the beginner and good opportunity for all . One can learn and grow here as well as personal career. It's one of the best business services LLP in PF&A.