Conduent Employee Reviews

Worst organization I have worked with in my entire carrier
COM (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJuly 20, 2018
No ethics. Operations driven. Not at all employee centric. Management is pathetic so is HR. Make false promises with employees. Dont give respect to any individual. Odd working hours.

An organization where I see manager to put his legs on table and sleep. That explains what kind of organization it is. How hard you work you won't get any recognition for that.

At first they hire you at a good salary and then dont do any increments from upcoming year. You will feel as if you are treated like a dog.

Please dont ever decide to join this organisation.
Friendly working environment and satisfying job and enhance my skills, knowledge and career.
Financial Associate (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJuly 20, 2018
Happy to be working with conduent. Our team we are like a family. The only thing that i dont like is target. Its little bit stress for us. But target differs for different team. But working hard will help as to achieve the target. We get many additional benefits like transportation, refreshments, good and hygiene washrooms, fun activities , DJ s, etc.
Pros
Saturday and Sunday holidays, friendly environment
Cons
Target
Good experience but not better
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 16, 2018
It was good company for fresher's
We can easily get a job if we have good typing skills and communication skills
There is cab facility for everyone
Working place is friendly
Pros
Sodexo available
Over it was good platform to me..
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJuly 16, 2018
It was good platform to me to learn basic things and u have learnt many things in the organization. I will carry same energy and dedication in the next organization.
Productive and not work pressure if we complete the work within the time frame
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaJune 26, 2018
No promotion and hike after 5 yrs. Worked for 9.3 yrs. New transaction took from Onshore and the management never saw the hard work behind the process.
No growth
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, KarnatakaJune 10, 2018
Work environment is not good, harsh behaviour, disturbing life balance. Good for freshers or if you have gap.

No team lunch.

No work from home, working hours is fix, no flexibility.

Long working hours, problem in taking leaves.

Do not have feather, do'nt expect future.
Pros
Cons
Long working hours
Worst
Analyst (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJune 7, 2018
Not a good organisation to work for.. Please do not take the offer if provided to you.. worst culture.. only the Reception area looks great.. don't fall for that if you are attending interview.. ask HR to see the work area. before you start.. you will get to know about it.. worst experience of my life.. i am just thinking about my career now.. because of this organisation.
Very Productive and Healthy Working Enviornment
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaMay 11, 2018
Healthy and Happy Working Enviorment, Fun activitys, Games and talent shows are conducting by conduent.

Young Generation and High rate of attrition.
Positive working enviornment with work pressure.
Pros
Sodexo, Esi
Cons
Poor Salary and Increments
Good Job only for freshers
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaMay 10, 2018
Working condition is good .
Work pressure is low compare to other corporates.
Salary benefits is very low.
Suitable job for freshers.
best place to learn.
Perfect company to work with
Benefits Associate (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshMay 5, 2018
Such leniency could only be found in Conduent. Great company to work with but they don't pay you good. News things to learn and great challenges to take, this company will surely enhance your standards and will make you survive in the market for real.
Pros
Nice management and lenient environment
Cons
Low Package
every job is making me happier
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Kerala, IndiaMay 4, 2018
I enjoyed each and every day in my career as I am spending half of my day (around 12-13 hrs) in the office. Learned more about what is Accounts Payable and other tower of BPO.
No work/life balance
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 25, 2018
There is no proper team management for the projects but got the opportunity to work on the different projects and technologies
Work wise no flexibility
Good Environment and Culture
Senior Finance and Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  KochiApril 22, 2018
I had a wonderful experience with Conduent. I have started my career with Conduent(Formerly known as Xerox Services) and have more than 4 years of experience there. The culture followed by Conduent is somewhat different from other companies. We had got lot of freedom there as all employees are in same age group. The Management in Conduent is very friendly. They gave chances to the subordinates to tell their opinions and suggestions and they took decisions on the basis of employee's opinions. I had learned so many things from my company. I couldn't feel stress there as the superiors are much supportive.
Pros
Free Food Coupons
Employee friendly work atmosphere
Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 18, 2018
Being a part of Conduent for more than 2 years was a wonderful journey. AS an Associate they provided me with an employee friendly work atmosphere were I can found continuous improvement and career development. Mainly concentrated on the Accounts Payable and has provided me with adequate knowledge in SAP and MS office packages.
N/a
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 26, 2018
It was good but as conduent acquired Xerox so the amendments in the policies are not up to the mark. Job is not secure at all in this company. They can fire people at the same time and without any notice period so I am not satisfied with Conduent and looking for a change now.
Productive and fun
Transaction process (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 26, 2018
Am did transaction processor.data analysis and entry USA medical and non medical insurance job type .scan the copy insurance forms and to our compnay throu online. analyse the forms key the proper data electronic sheet.good job .
Pros
Free launch card
Cons
One hour
Good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  KochiMarch 17, 2018
Good place to work, good culture, managers are supporting and friendly.we can balaace life and work, opportunity to career growth, employee engagement programs.
Pros
Work life balance
New Company in Hyderabad with Worldclass Facilities
FinOps Analyst (Former Employee) –  HyderabadMarch 11, 2018
Conduent is a spinoff from Xerox India, the company has many branches all over India.
It provides support for various products and services.
The company provides many facilities to the Employees
Non trancparency ,
Associate (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshMarch 4, 2018
Management is not good .. didnt found a good atmosphare to work being a new hire . Great people ..i cant use this word while working in conduent . Managera need to do the meeting with associate except only upper managments
Non Technical and Money Oriented
Senior Data Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 28, 2018
The Management is too influence oriented, company has odd working hours, policies change without any intimation and consult, HR has minimalistic involvement in day to day activities, they are in downsizing mode for more than a year. I had a very bad experience working here, was recruited at senior analyst, they changed structure without any prior notice and made me analyst then took 2.5 years to again promote me to senior level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8