Conduent Employee Reviews

Found 93 reviews matching the search See all 3,217 reviews
good
transaction processing services (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 18, 2019
Conduent is an excellent place to work. It provides equal growth opportunities to all its employees. It's a collaborative and fun environment, which ultimately leads to a motivated group of employees striving towards the same goal. It is refreshing to work with a company like Conduent that the clients love and respect.
Good work culture
Accounts Associate I (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaFebruary 8, 2019
First of all Conduent is a good company. The work environment is very good.

But the compensation and increment is not good. Also note that the other facilities provided by the company are good.
Transaction sr. processor (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 14, 2019
My last job was good I was happy to work with them but I want to face new challenges and learn new things I left job but I learnt a lot and thanks to previous organisation
Cons
Not a Great place to work
Operations Manager - Productions (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 11, 2019
Conduent seems to have no definite future. They do not have a clear roadmap of what they have to achieve. They have lost a lot of their clients because of their new methodologies. They have this AGILE 2019 framework which non of the business units seems to following. If you do not have a job, feel free to join Conduent but if you are looking for a great carrier, do not join Conduent at all.
Pros
No work so you are paid for sitting idle
Cons
Paid Tranport, No Work from Home policies, HR constantly changing policies with ni employee benefits, Clueless Management
Productive and fun working place
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Noida, IndiaJanuary 8, 2019
Very nice environment for work with work life balance. Very nice projects and opportunities to enhance your skills. Ping pong table available to release your stress.
Pros
free lunch coupons
Cons
Short breaks
Great
Information Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 26, 2018
Conduent is robust company on large scale network across the world. My role is here at India location as a information Management Specialist. The Management of this company is quite supportive nature in every way.
productive and standardized work culture
Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 9, 2018
Conduent was my first company to begin as a professional career. i never felt any stress while working as my colleagues and management were fully supportive and very friendly. it is a great place which helped me learning and molding my career.
Pros
very friendly atmosphere
Cons
pantry and recreational facilities would have been a little bit large
Good company
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDecember 3, 2018
Scope of knowledge, work, education, learning is more. Management is good, supportive and interested in work life balance of employee. Overall goof company to work at.
Able to work without pressure even in in work load situations.
Account Associate (Former Employee) –  CochinNovember 27, 2018
I have 2.6 years experience with Conduent, free to work, employee friendly work place. Lot of employee refreshment programs on Conduent. Conduent is most suitable for a experianced person.
Conduent
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2018
* Pay is very less
* Travelling drains out all energy
* Job safety is less
* Technology needs to get upgraded
* Work culture not so good
* Very less things to learn as it is product based company
Work culture is very good
System Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2018
This is my second company. I have been under the leadership of a good mentor. I am work on java based applications involving soap and rest web services. Also spring batch and struts is also used by some of the applications.
Good and smooth working environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaNovember 17, 2018
Conduent does not provide importance or salary hike to present employees.
Promotions are also limited.
Hike or promotion salary percentage is very low.
There is no salary standards for the same level of employees.
Gud workplace
Supervisor (Human Resources) (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 10, 2018
very good work place with good management support.. Team support n wel designed n structure job environment.

Gud employee support, fun time activities to employee refreshness n many more activites to make employees regenrate in work.
Pros
Na
Cons
8 hours
Very good experience and challenging role
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaOctober 31, 2018
I was part of the transition of a new project from US. Very good experience in stabilizing the new process. Started new role as operations manager in Jan 2017 onwards and it is very challenging and interesting.
Good company
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshOctober 22, 2018
One of the good kpo in Indore providing enough salary but there is no increment if no promotion and same work is repeated hence nothing to learn. Overall it's good company to fill the gaps that's it.
Pros
No deductions in salary
Cons
Nothing to learn
Have 5.6 years of experience in SAP platform including AP & AR. Have intellectual skill in TALLY and MS excel
Accounts Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaOctober 15, 2018
Good working condition .
used Outlook 2010 , SAP , excel applications helped me to attain more knowledge.

Good training and development.programs are good.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Concentrate on one field
Work oriented and Friendly work place with better culture
Senior Finance Associate (Former Employee) –  KeralaOctober 5, 2018
I enjoyed every day of my working as because of the working environment as well as the friendly behavior of management and colleague plus the training they provided. They also gave me large opportunities to learn and to share my learning.
Good Company but no job security
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 23, 2018
No job security. Its a 6 bullion startup separated from Xerox by carrying xerox Experienced management. No job security work life balance is also not good.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  kochiSeptember 22, 2018
I have jointed Conduent (erstwhile xerox business service) in 2015.

During this period company had done lot of changes for improving the productivity and name but reducing employees allowances.
Productive And Fun workplace
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaSeptember 20, 2018
It is very good company to work with.Top level management also closely work with each individual. Team work builds up here.Its the continuously rotated shifts that gives me the hard times.Apart from that all good !!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Conduent. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8