Play YouTube video button

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,801 reviews matching the search See all 23,730 reviews
Star
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 3, 2020
Working with this company, I have learnt a lot. I would be glad to be a part in future if I can and would like to grow with my skills snd expertise...
Overall a Good Experience
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Yerawda, MaharashtraJanuary 3, 2020
Works as a Technical Advisor for Virgin Media for Uk Process. (Rotational Shift) All over Managers are supportive Helpful and keep motivating the team.
It's a very good company
Sr representative at operations (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 2, 2020
Good company to work, beautiful environment, professional people around there. Job security. Good to start as beginner in this company. Salary credited within time. No issue at all
An very good company to work with
BPO (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, West BengalJanuary 2, 2020
Only in jio process there is huge opportunities of growth and very difficult to get or crack those opportunities as well!So I will recommend all to work with this awesome at least once in your lifetime
Fun workplace
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 30, 2019
Not worrisome !!!!! place to work with, however company doesn't know the value of their assert and have emphasis on betterment of the work environment.
Not a good place to start career
Practioner (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 30, 2019
Have been part of concentrix for almost 2 n half years. The management is cunning they always try to use it's employees playing silly games and showing false hopes backed by fake promises. Salary is very less no other.benefits at all. Don't recommend it
Innovative
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  PuneDecember 28, 2019
Nice firm enjoyed working there, i belive this company will be world's top most company in the field of customer support and management including human resources department
Good experience
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhDecember 27, 2019
It is a place to learn more and completely working atmosphere where a fresher can learn how to work and how to survive in a competitive atmosphere, overall experience was good.
Nice place
Sr.Customer executive (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshDecember 25, 2019
I have worked there for 4 and half years and nice place. I will say work there. . M happy. Wonderful people and work environment. HR also good. Lovely management.
Pros
Cons
Nice work environment for freshers
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 25, 2019
Learnt how to be in a firm.
How to work on 24/7 shifts.
The best thing is my colleagues. They are very supportive to me and made me a Team Coordinator for 1 year.
Very poor and sloppy work culture.
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 23, 2019
It's all about politics in that company. No set ethics and moral. I believe a violation is violation, be it for a close employee to the manager or for a not so close employee to the manager. But it's not the same in there. Which I found against my principles. Managers are a slack. All they care is how well you treat them. Overall, I simply was disgusted working with Concentric Kolkata. I am sure it's not the same in any other location.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaDecember 23, 2019
Awesome place to work..The people are good...the work is complex and artificially difficult. High stress with high demands for the pay given/ This is contract work which can change or end without notice
Productive and fun place to work at
Lead WFM (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratDecember 23, 2019
it was nice place to work at. Started my journey in 2014 as a associate in a voice account. now in 5 years i have reached at Lead WFM and when i look back recall all the good moments spent inn the company.
culture and value driven organization
Sr Manager HR (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 23, 2019
Right from the President of Concentrix till the last personnel, the 3 Values of the organization was well driven. The Leadership intervention, Rewards and Recognition at concentrix was best in class.
The managers and tech leaders taught me how to enhance my technical skills and stay updated
Associate support engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon , IndiaDecember 22, 2019
The O365 domain was a platform that taught me not only how to enhance my technical skills but how to deal with clients and help colleagues. This company gave me a great platform to learn multiple technologies by giving cross trainings too.
Flawless experience with concentrix
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 19, 2019
Flawless experience with concentrix , workplace is satisfactory, enjoyable environment, infrastructure is superb and well maintained, growth opportunity 100% according to performance which is plus point.
Management is very bad
Sr. Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2019
Does nothing to Retain a key employee. Very bad employee policies not at all an employe friendly company. Not recommended for women at all. Male centric company. No growth opportunities for females.
A very good place to work for beginners.
Technical support associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 17, 2019
Loved the management it's well organised.

Great work ethic and environment!

Would be really good if they improve their monitory rewards and salary.

Overall everything else is good.
Id admin
Coordinator ID Administration (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 17, 2019
Good place to work, good environment and systematic way of operation. Helps you learn and grow with the support of professional seniors and peers. Would definitely recommend.
Pros
Cab
Cons
Nil
Good experience
Team Leader Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 16, 2019
It was nice working in concentrix. The stress level at work is not that much if you efficiently and timely complete your work.
working environment is nice and competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56,002