Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

India2,996 reviews
Found 2,996 reviews matching the search
I always had family time, they are times when situations were stressed but that need to be there.
Career plan was not clear until you find out what is required
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Slow career growth
Its a good company to start the career but it pays very less and growth is very limited. Its gives some perks like free meals, snacks for tea time and have flexibility to work throughout the day.
Pros
Perks like meals, snacks, flexibility to work
Cons
Salary
Concentrix is a very nice place work with tough they do not provide cab (At times we have to travel by our own, and we would be difficult when it rains)
Everyone want to work in a reputed organisation. As per my experience, Concenteix is a best platform to earn money and I empressed concentrix management and policy.
Congenial Work Atmosphere, Professionalism, Recognition, Fun, Growth, Career Prospect, Long Term Association, Liberty, Equality, Accolades, Aim, Technology etc.
I liked to work in concentrix hence i would like to work on the basis of the profile whhich i got in concentrix to expand my knowledge. Its my pleasure to work with concentrix and also helped me to develop myself
One of the worst companies in bangalore to work with sad environment sad crowd and sad ppl no proper cab provided no food coupons salary not paid on time and no fun ppl there it's only work that's it no fun in working there it's the worst company to work with and I don't want such a pathetic company
Concentrix is a great organisation to work and even to learn. It is very good platform to start your corporate life as i have never seen a employee centric company like Concentrix
It's a good organization for growth n improvement. Management is very supportive n motivating. They did not have any dress code however made sure we are presentable to clients at any point of time. Not only work but you can improve your other skills as well to the utmost. For a growing employee it is one of the best organization where u can enhance your skill and the urge to perform n grow well.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Good in every aspect. Managers are friendly. The company pays every month. Learning sessions will be conducted and even fun activities. Cultural activities are conducted during festive season.
Good experience and learnt many thing how to deal with customer feelings and had good friendly nature while working. Received good help from colleagues and manager to solve the customer problems. It is a good platform to gain knowledge and experience.
There were many places where you can go and relax, you can spend time in gym or you can play games. The working experience was good because the environment was competitive and supervisors were helping and supportive.
Pros
Free meditation and game area.
Cons
Long hours and average salary
It was good working with concentric the working environment was good my team mates were good. The management was good. The transport was not that good and the pay was not well as per the work
not good for salary and salary increment ...in 3years I have reached to 11000 p.m only....management is good...
responsible and hard working prople are there ,infrastucture is good..
Job stress is less and apart from the earnings you do have good incentives which can double your income , friendly environment and management but the shift is dissatisfied which is of 9.5 hours which includes your 1 hour break
The work culture is decent in concentrix, they conduct various fun activity like fun Friday, motivational Wednesday and celebrate all the festivals. pay scale is fair for the freshers.
It was great working with Concentrix loved the work atmosphere.would love to work again with the company,as per my experience I was offered less salary still i loved working with Concentrix it was my great experience.
It has a great work environment, with supportive team members and team leaders. Interactive work area with lots of fun. Salary is the main issue else work experience was really good with great security.
1. Growth on time
2. Lots of learning opportunities

3. Very Good and safe work culture

4. Diversified account profiles, spread across various industries
Friendly atmosphere , flexible, valued, great opportunities, good leaders, good management, good infrastructure. good place to work. Good employee benefits.
The company work culture is very good, supportive managers and team leaders.
Improved my knowledge on Mutual funds

Fluency in English

Handled aggressive clients at calls and resolved their problems.