Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,433 reviews matching the search See all 21,306 reviews
Fresher
Representative Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 25, 2018
Working as Representative Operations with Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited since November 2016. Where I need to solve the issues of customers.
nice place to learn and work
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 23, 2018
nice place to learn and work. ambient working environment. most enjoyable time that i spent out there. good managerial hierarchy and can enjoy in your day to day work
It was a great experince
2) Worked as Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 22, 2018
Working for a huge corporate was never easy , but it was always good to part of a great team with great support from our seniors who were there to help us
Good Learning
Work Force Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HARYANA, INDecember 19, 2018
The Most enjoyable part of the job in Workforce, Every moment i feel very excited once i start playing in Excel. I have learned lots of thing here, and now i am certified Excel trainer.
Excellent place to work
SENIOR HR/ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  BANGALOREDecember 14, 2018
Good place to start your carrier. Learned new skill sets from senior employees, got some new ideas and multiple way of sourcing etc... best place to start...
Good salary with suberb experience and Friendly staff.
Senior Representative operations (Current Employee) –  BANGALOREDecember 13, 2018
I am good at my job , but I want to grow and settele in my life ASAP.. come to my organization it's very good experience and enjoyed a lot in job .work experience is good.
Descent company
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2018
Very good company to work with
Really good HRM

Cons

Salary is kinda low, help us reach our expectations because the salary you guys pay is not enough for an individual to survive in Gurgaon

Advice to Management

Try to raise salary
Pros
Free Cab
Great place to work.
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  BANGALOREDecember 11, 2018
Great place to work, I learnt more about mistakes should not repeat.
That they are following their vision is highly appreciable, their policies like refer a buddy is useful for all employees in terms of getting new job opportunities for many and for referring even they will be getting benefited in terms of money for each referral.
Excellent
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 10, 2018
It's a world wide multi national company all over the world having so many clients like HP, UHG, etc.
Company atmosphere is good but management is not supported
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2018
Not a fun place to work maybe because of the seriousness of the job. Fun at work is very less as the work was very serious . Work place was good and new things to learn
Pros
Work and experience
Cons
no Fun
nice environment with extra co-curricular activities
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  India, vadodaraDecember 6, 2018
good trainers, clean , and they concern with ladies security is the best thing i like for this company.
nice cafeteria. i learned marketing strategies. they also concern about employees problems. they pay for extra hours.
Pros
sometimes they gives free pizza treats for emloyees purpose of motivation.
Senior Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 4, 2018
Convergys is a good organization but work life balance is not there as it is an International BPO with rotational shifts. It is not easy for all married people to be a part of BPO always.
productive and good workplace
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  gurgaon, indiaDecember 2, 2018
Learn lot about corporate culture
Good work place and clean surrounding
However, hectic schedule and difficult to handle work force
best part is that they organize events for employee enhancement.
Not much
Quality Analyst at Amazon (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana, INDecember 1, 2018
• In ConcentrixI got trained to support Devices and network related concerns along with product ( Sprint Telecom) regarding plans and billing related concerns.
• Chatting with US customers for regarding network, device , plan and billing related concerns.
• Following up the owned cases according to the customers given time and communication with the customer.
• At Amazon I had been working as a quality analyst since August 2016
Pros
It depends on the kind of process you are in
Excel outthinking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 1, 2018
Working with converges is like u are learning in a vocational institution and u r paid for learning. Great work environment and the management and operations is awesome
management is good
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 30, 2018
I learned a lot from this organisation, environment s good..but its a hardest part to continue this job because of shift timing. ..it is a most enjoyable pat of my life working with concentrix...i learned how to develop skill and abilities and also how to hadle pressure..
Great Place to work
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2018
Good company. Good Employer. Satisfied . Nice work culture.
Their is nothing to change, but they should keep up the good work.
Amazing culture, great benefits, great pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Productive, fun working place, motivative, growth
Representative operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 29, 2018
Productive, fun working place, motivative, growth The work environment in cnx is amazing we get to feel secure it has a positive vibes in working environment which is very must comfortable for working. The management provides a lot a of benefits for their employees in lot of ways.... Just love working in concentrix and hope I continue with this huge family and be a part of it
comfortable work environment
Technica Support Officer (Former Employee) –  gurgaon indiaNovember 27, 2018
i work in a day shift for ANZ customers providing them technical support on Windows & IOS . i have learned various commands on Windows regarding updates , installation and downloading.
My managers were very friendly and help us in all issues . The most important part of the job was we daily learn something new on windows problems.
Pros
free transport
Cons
n/a
Wonderfull experience
Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 27, 2018
I had a very good experience while working with Converges. Work culture, management, learning, everything is good. Its a good place to work. I will recommend people to work in converges.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,394