Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

India2,958 reviews
Found 2,958 reviews matching the search
You get stress because of 6 days of work.

Mostly all are calling process in the company.

Good opportunity for growth in the company. Supportive management.
Friendly atmosphere , flexible, valued, great opportunities, good leaders, good management, good infrastructure. good place to work. Good employee benefits.
The company work culture is very good, supportive managers and team leaders.
Improved my knowledge on Mutual funds

Fluency in English

Handled aggressive clients at calls and resolved their problems.
it is a big company so the salary they give is higher than the normal standards. The place is competitive, full of young employees who driven to be on the top of their chosen careers.
Good working environment with an understanding and supporting leaders and managers who always showed empathy when needed regarding work with an intention of of every agent to grow in a specific manner.
Really liked the work and would definitely recommend others also.
Started from being a fresher into this field and learnt a lot about how to achieve targets of your life and how to enhance your self
Pros
Good learning Environment
Cons
Awesome place to work and career growth.
Nice place.

Increment and promotions.

Motivations

Team Spirit

Confidence level build up

Except the hsift timings everything is good.
Less work pressure,good to work with concentrix .......
Salary is gud....

Hv good job security at concentrix ..........

Management is good............
The working environment is very well in concentrix. Basic salary and yearly increment is very less. Moreover the shift is of 10:20hrs a day. The management is very good.
I had a great experience in this company.. All time the senior help and encourage to get growth in carrier . After 6 months the salary increases based on performance ... The environment of work was soooo good . I missed those days ... And never forgot those days .
It was fine working over there but the relocation process is worst. They don’t help employees to relocate to another location and management part is very slow
Good working culture. Not that satisfied with salary. Good scope for growth. Nice ambiance. Need to be flexible to work in any shifts provided. Still the shifts are normal being UK process
The company has a lot options to make your experience the best in any kind of employment. There are ample opportunities to grow and learninginterperdevelopment
The sales incentives were good. There was fun at work, however the process went off so the company had to layoff. Overall, it is an intermediate company.
I have learned a lot from my colleagues and my manager were very helpful and supportive. There are lot of opportunities in the company to grow as an individual. And the management is very supportive and there are many things to learn.
Concentrix was a great place to work at! Benefits are not so great but everything was awesome, the pay is good, the atmosphere, the management all good.
Good to work in CNX process of MMT
Looking forward to again work with company with hike in salary and position.

Sometimes its very frustrated to work for long hours but at the end after joing sales team all pain and work paid off.
I was in a customer service domain where we had to take domestic calls related to hotel industry. In most of the scenarios we are bound to say no to customer in a polite manner but if we go by process getting a DSAT is for sure as we handled educated customer. I have learnt many including customer centricity, time management, ability to learn quickly. My communication skill has become improving and my confidence level has boosted up. Management was very rude, one training manager , who is male, could not be able to speak English properly. If I say about work culture, that is very unfriendly and one wants to pass by his/her works to others to safeguard him/her. Hardly I had found any motivation inside the ODC. The hardest part of the job was not getting sufficient salary in terms of allocated work to be completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was done when i was able to provide a resolution in a timely manner to a customer.
Pros
learn to speak fluently.
Cons
Shift timing and mismanagement in transport facility.
No comment on the

1.Management Good.

2.Workplace culture friendly.

3.challenging is to achieve target.

4.Enjoyable part of the Job is the weekend fun and play.
Pros
Free Cab facility
Cons
No Extended shift.
It was a great experience with Concentrix . As it was my first job into HR the people where great out there . The only issue was with bit about salary
I enjoyed a lot at office my floor Manager is very help for me I have lot of friends overs over there everyone have helping nature and my HR also very good
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6,199