Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,503 reviews matching the search See all 22,060 reviews
customer advisor representative (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJuly 3, 2019
Company is good and my experience with this company also very good. Comany's staff was very supportive and environment was also enjoyable and free and learnable.
Pros
Free cabs
Product Division
Test Analyst (Individual Contributor) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 3, 2019
* Good to Work in this Company in R&D division of Telecom Products.
* Good Scope to learn new technologies.
* Good Yearly appriasals
* Managment Support is Excellent while learning New Technologies.
* I worked as a Individual Contribuor so i am always occupied with lot of Tasks but i enjoyed a lot in Convergys
Good to give a career start in banking/insurance field
Customer Service Executive (CSE) (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJuly 2, 2019
There is no work-life balance, sometimes you have to work more than 9 hours. If you are a fresher in any field then this company can give you a good start and also the salary is not that less for a fresher but as the time passes, you will realize the money is really low compared to the hard work you do. If you are fresher and got no direction, you can definitely give a try to this company. I loved my job here, if you are giving a try to this company then all the best to you and do something for this company when you have time because this will be your second home in a short time.
*Pro tip: do not go to SBI process*
Pros
Job culture is nice, people are friendly, Cleanliness, they keep arranging new fun activities for the employees
Cons
Long hours, no work-life balance, salary is really low
It is fun working at Concentrix.
Email, CRM(customer service) (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJune 29, 2019
It was a 10 hours 20 minutes shift with proper cab facility. Safe and secure working environment. Supportive team leaders and managers. Responsible HR team.
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service, CRM (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 28, 2019
Management especially transport is very on point, also women secure transport is admirable, 1st Inbound BPO experience, and it was enjoyable. My manager was very helpful
Pros
2 Week offs
Cons
No Non Veg in on site Cafeteria
Fun workplace and lot to learn
Executive Assistant to Site Director (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 28, 2019
Happy to spend 7+ years in the company, it was like a second home.
Boss was always an inspiration and helped me to grow in my professional carrier. thanks
good place to work
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJune 26, 2019
I am learning daily new thing from my current company and it is very good and comfort place to work. I am getting better support from my team leaders . they are very comfortable to clear the doubts.
Productive, knowledge, fun at work, management, HR, food, home away home
Team Manager Technical (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaJune 25, 2019
Best HR department who is ready to solve your queries any time and that too promptly.

Emplyee engagement activities at best every Friday.

Employee friendly management.

Very smooth transport management and process.

Fun at work and feel like home away from home.

Very good work culture.

Only drawback was salary.
Pros
Work culture and management
Cons
Less Salary
Senior Representative operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 24, 2019
As we had international shifts so we were mostly given the night and graveyard shift and minimum to no day shift and every month the shift is rotationaL with rotational offs.
We have to be present in office for 9.30 hours and of which 8 hours should be productive hours.
I have learned a lot from concentrix and it had diverse people working.
We were offered some perks too such as sometimes free food on festivals.
Pros
productive
Cons
less activities
Management and work culture
Sr. Manager RE & FM (PAN India Transport ) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 24, 2019
Excellent organisation to work with.
Very efficient management and team work.
Every single day was a new learning.
My reporting bosses were very supportive.
The most enjoyable environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhJune 23, 2019
I am working here from September 2018. When I urgently need a job then I join this company. There are many employees working together. There is very friendly environment.
Sr. Technical Support (Escalation Engineer) (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJune 22, 2019
Good place to learn more. Lot of pressure of working. Less job security. Gadgets are not allowed within the campus. Job depends on the process you are working for.
Pros
opportunity to learn more
Cons
Less job security
Fun work
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 21, 2019
I enjoyed the period of life what I spent there even if the shift was little trippy . working environment was really supportive and helpful .
Really from here I studied lot of things
Amazing Fun, Immense Learning
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJune 21, 2019
Set the stage for my career. Learnt a lot about work culture, professional relationship. Gave me an opportunity to grow and prove myself. Client facing options were immense.
Pros
Diverse Culture, Amazing Clients
Cons
Erratic Decision Making From Management (At Times)
Nice workplace
SME (Subject Matter Expert) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJune 17, 2019
Felt like 2nd home very good place to work nice infrastructure and environment. Salary is also very good here fast growing opportunity. Annual fest happens here
Bpo
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 17, 2019
it is a multinational BPO company spread in many countries around the globe.
it also has multiple domestic and international BPO processes to work on.
nyce place to work
Representative operations in Home Ownersh Services (Former Employee) –  BangloreJune 17, 2019
Good company, many things can learn if people are interested. I learned a lot. Very good plat form for a beginner i liked working environment in Concentix and management also good but growth is very slow for the employees this was one of the major problem if this was corrected any body can happily work.
Productive and Fun workplace
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 9, 2019
To work with Concentrix is great experience. I learned new technology of Voice & worked with overseas clients. Overall i improved lot working with concentrix & it was fun working.
Productive place to work
Sr. Escalation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJune 9, 2019
Provides a fun environment to work and learn along the way. A typical day includes troubleshooting tech support cases where you can assist the customer with break-fix issues.
Fun workplace
Technical Support Assosiate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 9, 2019
Work culture in Concentrix ,(earlier it was Convergys) was very good, colleague, managers, and everyone who work there was welcoming, helpful, intelligent. one can learn from them anything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,578