Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

India3,005 reviews
Found 3,005 reviews matching the search
Only salary issue rest is managed, employee are friendly management is helpful but supervisor are good when you give them extra from others like good surveys and no.of closures and etc based on work
Good place to work. The management will support you in every aspect,. I had to deal with the customers who had to pay to the bank. The work was really interesting.
1. good place to work
2. shift rotation

3. achevable goals

4. good managers

5. helpful co-workers

6. Rewards to do exceptional good things

7. Innovative
good place to works, it have been amazing experience but if people want growth they have to look for some other option, I personally feel that. overally good place to work
Concentrix is employee base company they listen to employee and sliove their issue like they are part of their family. Major point is that don't go with SBIC Process because I realize that their management is not good in particularly SBIC Process but culture is awesome.there was not any enjoy, 9 hours job and team leaders are forcefully done overtime,even he does not have information about procedure for resignation.yes i learn so many good things like communication and work in professional world, how to behave with higher authority, some skill i learn after joining concentrix which will helpful in my next adventure. in short, i would recommend to not to go with SBIC Process but you can go with Axis or any other service in concentrix.
this was my first job after I graduated college. Good thing about working on a BPO was you can practice your communication skills and be more confident in expressing your thought in English. Here is where I started enjoying talking to the customer and providing extra mile service if needed.
Good company for customer service division in India
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
No fixed schedule
I have great experience in this company, the management is very helpful and gives salary on time. I have never faced any issue with benefits given by the company like ESIC, PF, Travelling etc.

Concentrix
Concentrix is good if someone wants to work out of his/her wish without any financial commitments or to learn building relationship through businesses. Overall it's not for someone who looks to grow on long term.
It was a very cool company. All the boss are very approachable and very nice. They are also fun. And when it comes to people I really like having friends.
Great experience working there. I was in foreign language process for Amazon (German). I have to resolve customer query via email. Best part of it that you grow your good understanding for resolving customer problem without being contacting directly on phone or chat.
It's a good company I ever seen. It's a real employee centric company. If you work here then you never facing any financial problem. You never face any problem regarding salary , leaves.Working environment is too good. It provides Transport Allowance also.
I was with Convergys (formerly) - it was much earlier i.e. 2004. My entire tenure was about 4 Years and I found all the time very relaxed. Never I regretted about joining the company.
They do not have proper management system, no quality in work. They only think about their own and the employee. They do not care you die working but you have to complete your work. Even you are sick, you got cancer you have to go to work. out of 5 only one team leader you'll find great, who will help you in some of your situations.
No future Growth.
And no Value Of Employee.

Very Stressful job.

No help from HR & Team Leader.

Retention is too much but not good services.

Good Canteen.

Good Atmosphere.
People are good and helpful. Too many facilities but very fewer increments.

Not much growth as far as career is concerned. But a decent place to start.
It's a good company to start your career with and you will get a chance to hands-on at various things .since it's a small company you will be learning many things.
Not good company as compared to other MNCs. Most of the process is domestic and there are process such as lenovo support.
Where the management will make your life a ****. Better not to join. Really a big misfortune to join. Planning to leave soon
Friendly environment to working in concentrix and good advantage to learn new skills day by day
Good benifits for employees stress less work for employees
It was my first company and I loved working there. Working environment is awesome, I've learnt so many things from my supervisors unknowingly. The best place to work.
The company has only 2 processes because of which they have stability 1 is American Auto parts and 2 is Virgin media. The company had good domestic process of Amazon which separated and company got a loss of good domestic process.