Concentrix
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

India3,005 reviews
Found 3,005 reviews matching the search
Only salary issue rest is managed, employee are friendly management is helpful but supervisor are good when you give them extra from others like good surveys and no.of closures and etc based on work
The sales incentives were good. There was fun at work, however the process went off so the company had to layoff. Overall, it is an intermediate company.
I have learned a lot from my colleagues and my manager were very helpful and supportive. There are lot of opportunities in the company to grow as an individual. And the management is very supportive and there are many things to learn.
Concentrix was a great place to work at! Benefits are not so great but everything was awesome, the pay is good, the atmosphere, the management all good.
Good to work in CNX process of MMT Looking forward to again work with company with hike in salary and position. Sometimes its very frustrated to work for long hours but at the end after joing sales team all pain and work paid off.
I was in a customer service domain where we had to take domestic calls related to hotel industry. In most of the scenarios we are bound to say no to customer in a polite manner but if we go by process getting a DSAT is for sure as we handled educated customer. I have learnt many including customer centricity, time management, ability to learn quickly. My communication skill has become improving and my confidence level has boosted up. Management was very rude, one training manager , who is male, could not be able to speak English properly. If I say about work culture, that is very unfriendly and one wants to pass by his/her works to others to safeguard him/her. Hardly I had found any motivation inside the ODC. The hardest part of the job was not getting sufficient salary in terms of allocated work to be completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was done when i was able to provide a resolution in a timely manner to a customer.
Pros
learn to speak fluently.
Cons
Shift timing and mismanagement in transport facility.
No comment on the 1.Management Good. 2.Workplace culture friendly. 3.challenging is to achieve target. 4.Enjoyable part of the Job is the weekend fun and play.
Pros
Free Cab facility
Cons
No Extended shift.
It was a great experience with Concentrix . As it was my first job into HR the people where great out there . The only issue was with bit about salary
I enjoyed a lot at office my floor Manager is very help for me I have lot of friends overs over there everyone have helping nature and my HR also very good
Work area is good & Pleasent, it is the most enjoyable place. But salary will be paid less. Team leaders, colleagues are very supportive for team work.
It was a great experience with CNX . As it was my first country .. the people where great out there . The only issue was with bit about salary .........
Concentrix always take care of there employees. On time salary. For any issue we get help from management. they are very supportive also.It's a very good company.They will take care .
I went for the interview in formals, Very nice HRs and they are quite helpful if you need PG and all, they try to find you a place to live. Training sessions are the best you make friends and also learn alot from each other. Work pressure depends on the position. Fun activties are conducted once or twice in a week
Started my career as CS became DM in10years. Got lot of Opportunities.It is up to you how serious are you in your career. I have worked with toughfest TL and learnt to Excel in life
Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there. Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.
the bottom line is that everything is great. even though i worked there only for seven months, the job satisfaction was great. i wanted t continue but i quit because of my dad's health issues. otherwise everything is great.
Pros
working environment, managers and free sodexo meal coupons
Cons
long distance
Management and staff doesn't have that much knowledge about the process, they pretend they are doing a good job but really they aren't. So think before joining it
Its a good platform to your work for freshers. Lots of opportunities for growth. Good work environment. Nice crowd. Nice infrastructure. Strict rules and regulations.
It's a good place to start but it's a very big company lot of employees nd lot of pressure nd lot of process are there which can lead person in a different sectors.
No job security. Too much partiality. Hr keep their regional people in safe Concentrix Kolkata HR wasted my 3 years . Simply they said we don't have vacancy to keep you people .tomorrow there is an walk-in going on they are Cheater
it was stressful to work here, I was working as tech support , but the best thing was we had very supportive team leaders who use to help us when ever required