Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Review

Producive and Fun work Place
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2019
I value the experience I've gained here and am grateful for the support of my co-workers and supervisors. Given the opportunity to learn on the job and gain such valuable skills. I know the time I've spent at this company has provided me a strong foundation for my career development.

Other Concentrix Employee Reviews

Good
Senior Engineer (Site Lead) (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandFebruary 19, 2020
Management was very good and supportive but since site was very small and Parent Company sold their business to COncentrix and the career opportunity was limited.
A good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 19, 2020
This was my first job and I learnt so much from it. It gave me a good opportunities and good platform for my career. I like the work environment and very supportive team leader. I grown up and skilled up my skills while working over there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56,007