Concentrix Employee Review

Worst company
Lead Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
One of the worst company to work, never been focused on employees concerns, all political games within the management, birse IJP's, no proper communication being delivered to employees.

Other Concentrix Employee Reviews

It was a very good experience and fun working with Concrntrix
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2019
Working with Concentrix,
..the best time with all new good friends from all over India.
..it helps me to interact with new people, helps me to learn that time is important, gives me more knowledge and also more confident to stand infront of my leaders ,
Helps me in my talking skill and more confident to interact with my customer ,
And more, i enjoy working with Concentrix family's
Company provides adequate training and development to improve both persona skills and job oriented skills, with a fun but fast paced environment.
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2019
Concentrix has been a company that is always employee-focused, with making sure that all the aspects of employee satisfaction are met. It also keeps all the employees motivated by various types of incentives and remuneration. Being friendly and supportive all the employees is a key factor which is prominent in its work culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,701