Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Review

Bitter experience
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 28, 2019
i Worked with concentrix for a year. Experience was quite bad. management do not know how to treat a female employee during maternity.i Was asked to extend my work timing. Though joined as a contractual employee i was being promised to take on company pay role. Hence did not look out for option. When they came to know that i was carrying asked me to leave within three days.

Other Concentrix Employee Reviews

Good
Senior Engineer (Site Lead) (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandFebruary 19, 2020
Management was very good and supportive but since site was very small and Parent Company sold their business to COncentrix and the career opportunity was limited.
A good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 19, 2020
This was my first job and I learnt so much from it. It gave me a good opportunities and good platform for my career. I like the work environment and very supportive team leader. I grown up and skilled up my skills while working over there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56,007