Concentrix Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 682 reviews matching the search See all 22,845 reviews
Good
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 18, 2019
Benifts from the company is really awesome
Good transportation
Job security
Good work culture
They appreciate each and every employee for their hard work..
Pros
Salary paid on time, good transportation facility
Cons
Employee problems are not solved, they play politics
Excellent workplace
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 12, 2019
Till the day i have worked in concentrix ,the best thing was the salary,the ambience of the work place was really good,upper heads such AM ,HR,OM etc. They were very helpfull .
The Hardest Part of Concentrix
Sr.practitioner (Current Employee) –  PuneNovember 12, 2019
Salary is low Management is worse and Crowd is even more worse
Managers favor only girls growth is stunted unless and until u give party to ur managers

The people around will always try to tarnish ur name by some way or the other
Excellent Place to work in for freshers
Test Lead (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2019
Excellent Place to work in for Freshers and Senior position. There is Job Security opportunity to grow and flexible timings salary hikes may be a less.
Good for freshers
Senior advisor 1 (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 10, 2019
Good for freshers. I don't have any issues except salary..leaves issue..my process management is not as good. My present job is very satisfying so I am working here for 4.6years
Experience was good
Relation operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 10, 2019
Almost the experience was good
They should give more hike in salary
Workplace was good
You can get a great help in further studies if you want ..
Concentrix 😊
I worked in concebtrix for 6 months
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 9, 2019
Place was very nice but wages were low so u decided to move to melbourne.Loved the aura ,environment and friends.Everthing was nice but now i want job nearest to my location.I want weekly wages to live
It was a good experience... If you think you can grow yourself in BPOs then concentrix is one of the best BPOs in the world....
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Andhra PradeshNovember 7, 2019
The management is very good... But workload is there... And if you do good work then you will be rewarded with points (extra cash)... And employee recognition program is also there which is very good although...
Good
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 30, 2019
Some managers are gave fake commitment about job security.One of the manager ask me to leave the job just because he is going through some shrinkage because of me, and lastly he said you leave the job now and then joint after three months, where he deducted my 15 days salary and after that when i went for interview the interviewer told me that you are not eligible for concentrix any more because you're rehiring status is negetive, which was done by your last manager.
not nice
Practitioner - CRM Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 30, 2019
for freshers is good but not good for future .no give benefits or learning is a proper bpo nothing else .no good salary an any one side transport.
join only when u don't have any other option
Good place to start your career
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 21, 2019
Very Good place to start your career and a fun and productive place. The Salary compensation hike is not bad, It has there own products in Tradefree and Mobility.
Productive place for working.
SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 17, 2019
Productive place for working. Salary offered is less compared to other companies. It is a good place to work. I enjoy my work here. I learnt more in this company.
It's better workplace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  kolkata saltlake sector VOctober 16, 2019
The company has better Platform for employee, with good salary / allowance availability. Management also supportive and very average job satisfaction
Fantastic company to work with
Quality Analyst (QA) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 10, 2019
Beautiful place lovely people co operative managers. Concentrix has given me the leverage to learn and grow with the organization. It's fun working...
Pros
Cafeteria sports compensational benefits
Awesome company
Tech Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 8, 2019
Awesome company to work at. Work culture is beautiful. Management is good and friendly . Low pay scale yet work culture keeps you going................
Fun place
Concentrix is very nice company they are making fun with work so the experience is very nice with concentrix. They are learning to employee how to treat customer. They are doing work as a team.
Pros
Free food and fun
Cons
One of the best BPO company I’ve worked with.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  UP Ayala TechnohubOctober 3, 2019
Everything is okay however they should atleast increase the salary of their employees because the work load isn’t really that easy. They should also approve leave requests as per the needs of the employees.
Good to start your career
Sr. Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 2, 2019
Work environment is good but break time adherence are very strict. Salary increment is ok. No promotions or career growth in company. Rotational shift and one fix week off on Sunday and other is alternative in week
Salary
Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 30, 2019
I'm employee of cnx . I observed this thing that people who working here as a excuctive from last 5 years there salary not more than 14,500rs😂😂. If somebody wants to work here, start as a fresher and support his or her family too. I must advise to them it's really bad idea. So think twice if you have planning to join this company.
Fun Place
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 29, 2019
I do not have much to tell about the review. I worked only for 6 months there and I worked in a company of concentrix situated in USA. The salary given was too less, compared to the work pressure we were put into.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,783