Concentrix
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Trainer

Concentrix is a potentially great learning platform and a place to work with a diverse range of people. It has a content rich, knowledge driven work philosophy that is adhered to mostly. Visibility, Velocity and Value are the core brand values.
Pros
Global presence, wide exposure and a great learning platform.
Cons
Rigid work protocols, focus more on the form than the substance, intense work pressure overloaded with excessive paperwork, authoritarian managers.
Friendly atmosphere , flexible, valued, great opportunities, good leaders, good management, good infrastructure. good place to work. Good employee benefits.
One of the best BPOs in India. Offers you great exposure and help you shape your personality by various training programmes. Once you've spend some time with this company, you will get many growth opportunities as well.
Awesome work force, they have been market leaders in customer service. Had a great learning experience. The over all organization is pretty structured and organized.
Good transport facility, friendly environment, helpful management. The environment is very competitive but easy to go no work pressure to exhaust your mind. It should work on employees upskilling aswell, not employee centric
Best thing about the organization is the training. The trainers were very professional. Was also given the role of a trainer for new joinees for Microsoft Outlook and Outlook express.
Pros
transport facilities, free food
Cons
Graveyard shifts, Lesser chances for IJP
Great place to spread your wings! Management, however, needs to be considerate towards the varied interests of the people... Washrooms - pathetic state 60 % of the time. Security guards - tend to get racist. Long and Short of it - If it'd be so good, why would I be here? - food for thought!
It is good place to build your career but you will not get time for your personal life. I would suggest if you are from outside of delhi then only for this option.
Overall a good organisation. Wanted to work with such a brand name. Norms of the company is good and as well as the work environment. Concentric is firmed about the rules and regulations. And they do follow their 9 cultural statements.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
It was awesome working with Convergys. It was fun working in a multinational company likConvergys. There are several things to mention but the transport facility was one of the best.
Convergys is one of the most renowned Contact Center. Except for few people in the Management, it is an amazing place to work. I have learnt a lot from my seniors and co-workers.
Pros
Experience and Learning
Cons
Great place to work with everything so structured and organise. This company focuses on employees satisfaction in real. Provides great opportunities to grow as a professional to potential employees. Good work culture and employee benefits.
I learnt a lot about training and development at Concentrix. Met a lot of interesting people and discovered various fun and exciting training concepts here. My colleagues were friendly and helpful too.
Pros
Learning environment
Cons
Night shifts
Great band to work with but no life remaining as 24*7 shifts and don't get time for yourself. Everything is sorted in CVG. Loved working 4 years there.
One of the Best Employer to work with, strong leadership team and recognize employees well. Respect for the Individual / equal treatment of employees.
Everyday at work is always exciting as it has new things to focus on. There is always a lot of new things to learn. I have always new things to handle as the world needs new things.
Was a long journey working here, started from a client support to a trainer, achieved alot through hardwork and was supported by the wonderful management in every account I worked. Overall it was a great experience.
Pros
Multi Culture
Cons
Non-Beneficial job for a career to stick on.
• Recruitment for AT&T (V&A) • Product and process Quality Check for AT&T U-verse operations. • Pre – process (V&A) and process trainer for operations at AT&T U-verse operations. • Call monitoring and coaching, training n American accent, US culture, etc.
It was great experience working with them, Jovial and lovely environment. Versatility in working since I was dynamic and flexible Frank environment for open communication Finishing work within given deadlines Parties and activities on production floor.
Pros
Free lunches during special occasions
Cons
Not really
My basic job is to provide process training to new hires. I learned the skills of training My co workers are very cooperative I get full support from my supervisors
Pros
fun at work
Cons
pathetic transport facility
An ideal place to build your career. Cnvergys was the place where I started my career. I is one of the best companies to work for in India.
Pros
plenty