Concentrix
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support Engineer

Enjoying working in Concentrix. I worked till now in tow process. One was in Lebara it’s an inbound process and second process was Microsoft office 365
Nice Experience .Manager and colleague are very helpful. Gained many good experience and memory from Concentrix Lots of learning and fun activities for refreshment . Although its Australian shift rotational but still flexible and on request we can swap as. There were training session going on to learn new software and update and exams to keep us updated as well
Job stress is less and apart from the earnings you do have good incentives which can double your income , friendly environment and management but the shift is dissatisfied which is of 9.5 hours which includes your 1 hour break
the bottom line is that everything is great. even though i worked there only for seven months, the job satisfaction was great. i wanted t continue but i quit because of my dad's health issues. otherwise everything is great.
Pros
working environment, managers and free sodexo meal coupons
Cons
long distance
As I like to do this job but I think hr have to screening people when they took.There have sone poor quality and narrow mentality people working.they might have to change them to change the work culture.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Does nothing to Retain a key employee. Very bad employee policies not at all an employe friendly company. Not recommended for women at all. Male centric company. No growth opportunities for females.
Stringently professional place to work. All work no fun as I was in a Tech Support process so, no time for fun. As per my perspective, company should not be given a bad name. Its the Managers and the policies created by them that makes the or shakes the level of employees to stay with the organization.
Everyone is very friendly and always make time to help you when your in need. There are great training and development opportunities and you get a sense that it is a company that is going somewhere, there is always a drive to be bigger and better than before. Overall a fantastic company to work for!
This company is a nothing but a call center with a great Microsoft process. This company teaches you to perform in heavy pressure also they provide you training to learn the new things. People are very friendly with only some nice managers.
Challenging environment which gives opportunities to learn while you earn. It's a good place to start your career with great learning curve. I would surely recommend this company to my friends.
What I feel about your company is that it have an excellent work culture, provides a good platform and also have a good reputation in the industry. I want to work for such a company to shape my career and also want to utilize my potential & a skill for the organizational growth.
No proper communication with employees, company will induce fear rather than helping their employees This company never have an idea of retaining there employees
I am learning daily new thing from my current company and it is very good and comfort place to work. I am getting better support from my team leaders . they are very comfortable to clear the doubts.
Working environment is good because it's totally windows Microsoft environment have on the floor and and always felt good while working with the Microsoft team as collaboration.
Really good company as helped me to learn alot from seniors and also company always look up at there employee needs, they provide each benefits to there employee but as about company cons they never provide instant leaves if in urgent case.
Good work experience and good friendly people in office and all TL and very supportive in job and they have helped me to grow in career as well, they very very supportive regarding job
- Troubleshooting files using Oracle coding. - Good Management - Transport Facility available. - Good workplace culture. - learnt working with Oracle.
Good company with overall benefits I like the work environment but due to family problems I left the company with notice period due to my father expired....
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Esi benefits
I have been working here since january 2017, Good work culture and staff is good. But the hike in salary is too much low. And promotion is after working for one year.
Pros
Two way cab
Convergys is a nice brand to start your Career . The people and management both are very friendly and professional . I learned a lot fin Convergys both technical and soft skills
Lot of False promises that they cannot keep up. The process is good enough to learn but career wise you have to spend your whole life there. Good colleagues.
Pros
Good colleagues