Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Found 176 reviews matching the search See all 21,316 reviews
Customer Service and Tech Support
Customer service & Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 13, 2019
Voice and Non Voice Process for Technical Support as well as Customer Service for US and Canadian and Australia. 9 Hours Shift with 1 hour break which is divided into 3. Fun Loving Job and Tough as well. Good People and trainers.
Pros
Games Free
Cons
9 hours working with 1 hr break
time bound
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  puneFebruary 7, 2019
Time restrictions must be less, the overall culture is nice. Need very patience to work. Technical support company. More customer-centric than the employee. Must reduce the working time.
Descent company
Technical Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2018
Very good company to work with
Really good HRM

Cons

Salary is kinda low, help us reach our expectations because the salary you guys pay is not enough for an individual to survive in Gurgaon

Advice to Management

Try to raise salary
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Technical support associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 5, 2018
it was fun working in the company,helped us gain confident by pushing us into different work environment .
Taught me how to manage the teams with maintaining the attendance and leave tracker.
Great company to work
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2018
I worked in convergys for AT&T process which is US based. I found the work atmosphere extremely cool and celebrating. The floor was always full of Fun activities as well as mass work production simultaneously. It is so far the best work culture I have witnessed.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Restrictions
My first company
technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 10, 2018
Lots of love for this company when Microsoft is attached to the company, great place to work , great trainers and managers. Lots of things to learn from , good HR team and the technical training team is excellent.
A very positive working environment.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 29, 2018
For a fresher who wants to start their career in a customer Service sector industry, Convergys is the best place to start. The company has very strong work ethics, very supportive colleagues, they care about their employees, they organize periodic Rewards and Recognition events and the atmosphere is very professional. It is a solid place to build your career.
Good place to work.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 5, 2018
It is good place to work, Staff is supportive,Curricular activities,Appropriate Training regarding new challenges .Team leader lead in a good way. The training regarding the job is awesome.
BPO operations in pressure environment.
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 8, 2018
Though a very well known name in BPO industry but it is bit difficult with work life balance. BPO operations in pressure environment. Job security under BPO operations is bit risky as client data security policy is strict.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Pressure environment
Convergys
Technical Support Officer (5 months (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 8, 2018
only suitable for ppl who like hanging outin nights and have the thick skin to listen to the awry customer....Not a place for someone like me.
I had to quit in short period.
Professional versatility and worldliness.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJune 24, 2018
Conclusive encompass to acquire infinite knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office and to develop your communications skills by interacting with end users via oral and written.
Pros
No work stress
Cons
Incentives
Great!
Technical Support Associate Level (Former Employee) –  UP TechnohubJune 11, 2018
It was my first bpo job and i loved my teammates and my team lead, we worked hard to achived over monthly score cards and our leader guided us in every step of the way.
Best learning platform for freshers
Technical Support Officer (Reconciliation) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaMay 26, 2018
Learn how to deal in corporate world. Very energetic and helping environment. Proper guidance given by managers as well as motivation.Best learning platform for freshers
I had a great time in working with this amazing company. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to work with you.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 22, 2018
I had a great time in working with this amazing company. Thank you for letting me to work with you. Its really great. Moreover I have learned a lot of things and also implemented.
Pros
Awsesome working environment
Cons
Less salary
Exposure to opportunities
Technical Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 17, 2018
A good company to work.
Working in Bose is like having a good exposure to new challenges and responsibilities.

The management is mature and cooperative.
productive and fun in work place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  BangaloreApril 11, 2018
Convergys is one of the top MNC's that gives the best platform to grow in ITES industry.The work culture is competitive with fun in work place. It gives scope to learn at the same time while working with the help of assessments to be completed by employess.
Pros
very efficient management, competitive work culture
Cons
short breaks, odd working hours and random change in shifts
Fun and cool working environment
Technical support associate (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaApril 10, 2018
Worked on technical issue and learned lot here.

Entertain the US and Canada customer regarding their computer problems and troubleshoot the issue.
- Resolving issue related with windows OS 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
- Issue related with office 365 , outlook etc.
This Organistaion will keep a smile on your face.
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 22, 2018
The work was typical only sometimes (when any new process was getting built).
Learned about Android OS and Smartphones Hardware & Software functionalities.
Management was very good. Supportive Team Leader, Manager, SME and Floor Support.
Very friendly culture.
The hardest part of the job for me was the transportation (because of city routes/traffic).
Best parts of the job was Learning about new technologies and helpful nature of co-workers
Pros
Free Meal, Training for every new process
Cons
Cafeteria was on the 8th floor which kills the break times
Productive and fun work place with a TV on all stations
Technical Support Associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 18, 2018
Overall rating good, well behaved and friendly colleagues, fun workplace. Salary structure is real bad and beginners take home a meager salary. The hardest part of the job was sticking to the breaks, two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute break.
Fun place to work here
Technical Support Associate Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Haryana, IndiaMarch 6, 2018
if you're looking your very first job this is the one to go for.

It's :-
- Productive and competitive environment gives you various opportunities where you can show your capabilities
- Good career advancement
- Friendly managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,396