Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Technical Support

productive and stressful environment
work place culture was good but according to growth perspective i find it difficult to continue with this organisation and management was also not so supportive in terms of learning and development .
A very good place to work for beginners.
Loved the management it's well organised.

Great work ethic and environment!

Would be really good if they improve their monitory rewards and salary.

Overall everything else is good.
Everything was perfect
5 star.... Everything was good, the work environment and the coleage, everyone was very supportive and helpful over there.. very friendly environment..
A very good experience at concentrix.
I cannot deny the fact that Concentrix, has not only made me a part of something great. They help u learn new things and definitely build up your knowldge.
welcoming good opportunities for career growth
Learnt about process and procedures very nicely and in depth. Could get appraisal or promotion thrice in 2 years. One of a great company to work with. Benefits and motivates employee often with increment bonus and rewards.
never worked with this company
I have never worked with this company before. I had worked with Convergys but not concentrix.

However I have heard from my colleague who worked there that transportation is really bad.
Pros
big MNC
Cons
worst transportation & they provide bus not cars for pick n drop
Nice work place
Average experience working in this company, There no big problems but at some instance there is no proper help which make demotivated and makes fell in changing,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Bpo
it is a multinational BPO company spread in many countries around the globe.
it also has multiple domestic and international BPO processes to work on.
Fun workplace
Work culture in Concentrix ,(earlier it was Convergys) was very good, colleague, managers, and everyone who work there was welcoming, helpful, intelligent. one can learn from them anything.
Customer Service and Tech Support
Voice and Non Voice Process for Technical Support as well as Customer Service for US and Canadian and Australia. 9 Hours Shift with 1 hour break which is divided into 3. Fun Loving Job and Tough as well. Good People and trainers.
Pros
Games Free
Cons
9 hours working with 1 hr break
time bound
Time restrictions must be less, the overall culture is nice. Need very patience to work. Technical support company. More customer-centric than the employee. Must reduce the working time.
Descent company
Very good company to work with
Really good HRM

Cons

Salary is kinda low, help us reach our expectations because the salary you guys pay is not enough for an individual to survive in Gurgaon

Advice to Management

Try to raise salary
Pros
Free Cab
Cons
I have spent a little time to know much about the workplace and it has been changed from Minacs to Concentrix.
It was not much of a place to expect a high salary as it was pilot batch for Thinkpad .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Salary not upto expectation
Productive and fun work place
it was fun working in the company,helped us gain confident by pushing us into different work environment .
Taught me how to manage the teams with maintaining the attendance and leave tracker.
Great company to work
I worked in convergys for AT&T process which is US based. I found the work atmosphere extremely cool and celebrating. The floor was always full of Fun activities as well as mass work production simultaneously. It is so far the best work culture I have witnessed.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Restrictions
My first company
Lots of love for this company when Microsoft is attached to the company, great place to work , great trainers and managers. Lots of things to learn from , good HR team and the technical training team is excellent.
A very positive working environment.
For a fresher who wants to start their career in a customer Service sector industry, Convergys is the best place to start. The company has very strong work ethics, very supportive colleagues, they care about their employees, they organize periodic Rewards and Recognition events and the atmosphere is very professional. It is a solid place to build your career.
Good place to work.
It is good place to work, Staff is supportive,Curricular activities,Appropriate Training regarding new challenges .Team leader lead in a good way. The training regarding the job is awesome.
BPO operations in pressure environment.
Though a very well known name in BPO industry but it is bit difficult with work life balance. BPO operations in pressure environment. Job security under BPO operations is bit risky as client data security policy is strict.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Pressure environment
Convergys
only suitable for ppl who like hanging outin nights and have the thick skin to listen to the awry customer....Not a place for someone like me.
I had to quit in short period.
Professional versatility and worldliness.
Conclusive encompass to acquire infinite knowledge of Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office and to develop your communications skills by interacting with end users via oral and written.
Pros
No work stress
Cons
Incentives