Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Subject Matter Expert

Subject Matter Expert30 reviews
India30 reviews
The company recognized my potential and gave me the opportunity to grow. For that reason after joining the company 4 years ago I'm now in position of SME, which also gives the belief that one day I will definitely achieve something big.
You get stress because of 6 days of work.

Mostly all are calling process in the company.

Good opportunity for growth in the company. Supportive management.
Company Is very good and excellent but the management is not good and not all the management but a very few people.

Hierarchy policy's are very good.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
not good for salary and salary increment ...in 3years I have reached to 11000 p.m only....management is good...
responsible and hard working prople are there ,infrastucture is good..
Good place to work. Good work culture. Job security is there.
Good Technical BPO. Good for freshers looking for some domain h/w support or networking profile.
Good place to work.
Fast paced environment

Salary is not upto the mark for low garde employees

Career level opportunities are quite tough to achieve

Overall good
I worked here for 4 yrs. 2.5 yrs were great but then it got worse everyday. Management doesn't know how to talk, they are rude, demeaning and insulting. If you have a self respect then it's not the right place for you.
Along with the earnings we can also learn, Concentrix gives more importance to the training and development with those trainings we can develop ourselves for next level and lot of learnings with the Organisation . I like to work again with concentrix because job security, best place to work, good environment to work.
One of the worst company to work, never been focused on employees concerns, all political games within the management, birse IJP's, no proper communication being delivered to employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Felt like 2nd home very good place to work nice infrastructure and environment. Salary is also very good here fast growing opportunity. Annual fest happens here
What I am now is because of Lenovo Motorola Smartphone process. It was 1⃣ of the best place to work. I had a great time and experience in the different fields of the same process.
I value the experience I've gained here and am grateful for the support of my co-workers and supervisors. Given the opportunity to learn on the job and gain such valuable skills. I know the time I've spent at this company has provided me a strong foundation for my career development.
Convergys in my mind is one of the best workplace to learn and widen the skill scope. Its been 2 years and I have improved a lot when it comes to understanding Microsoft product and its design. I really like to work culture here as there are resources who would go out of scope to look for resolutions and are great at problem solving.
Benefits
Cons
Pay scale, work hours
Really a good place to work,
Minimum work pressure

Friendly environment.

Feel active at work.

Work with fun

Team outing

Team dinner

Supportive team leaders
Pros
Good Work Environment, Team dinner/Outing
Cons
Delay to get any role on papers ( Only In-team)
in Concentrix my experience was very great. Have learn many more things like process, project & team handling, knowing the SL concept, maintain the Q score, Training related work & etc.
Workplace culture was OK but still I survive & enjoyed work profile.

my hardest part of the job was to tackle the situation when any adviser or supervisor trying to act against the process, but that time I have use my presence of time & good hummer to tackle the situation & solve the issue

But still I have enjoyed the all stages of my tenurity with concentrix.

if in future if I get any chance to join Concentrix for any reason so I would Like to Join them again
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Working with the organization since Oct'17 and it is a good place to work. the environment here is really good. The organization also gives you job security with a good workplace culture.
Pros
Employee centric
Cons
Salary here is an issue.
Management team needs to understand their employees before they could talk anything & salary wise no hopes no increment nor no communication..All put in together average
Pros
Nil
Cons
Convergys provides you the platform to perform at your best abilities and enhance them at the same time. Open forum to discuss new ideas and on time promotions.
Pros
Awesome transport
Cons
HR Policies
Before concentrix it was running by IBM on that time it was good for growth but when concentrix take over this atmosphere is not good for growth .. Not so much friendly
Pros
Cons
12hours
Before concentrix it was running by IBM...That time every thing was good but when concentrix take over this atmosphere is not good for growth of employees
Convergys is a good place to learn and start a good career

Work environment is friendly

I was working for Microsoft office and outlook process

Later start working for Intuit and was promoted as SME within 2 Years
Pros
Miss managment
Cons
Less salarey