Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Practitioner

Practitioner103 reviews
India103 reviews
Good company to work with, Good work life balance. Managers are supportive, Pay scale is below par so need to increase that, other companies in the same field are paying more
Satisfied. I strongly recommend this company to all my friends. Concentrix was like a family to me. Everything is fair over there, learnt a lot from there. Very satisfied and proud.
Good Company with loads of work pressure. They have Good payouts but no holidays as because it's a BPO so you have to be flexible to work at any shifts.
Pros
On time payouts
Cons
Stressful personal life
My time spent with Concentrix taught me to better hone in my time management skills, taught me about the importance of understanding your employees, and the value of being able to adapt to new changes! Working for a company that changed line groups and clients a lot was great, it provided a chance to learn new things and understand industries better.
My experience was good. But I came to know my re hiring is no. Can't I rejoin concrntrix never? As work atmosphere is good again I want to join in CNX.
It's all about politics in that company. No set ethics and moral. I believe a violation is violation, be it for a close employee to the manager or for a not so close employee to the manager. But it's not the same in there. Which I found against my principles. Managers are a slack. All they care is how well you treat them. Overall, I simply was disgusted working with Concentric Kolkata. I am sure it's not the same in any other location.
Its my first job , and experience is really awesome . I don't think so if I joined somewhere else I could stay for such a long time . My managers are very co-operative and it's like my 2nd family . And thinking of making my future there only .
Concentrix is a good company to work with. Good management. Employee friendly. Lots of employee engagement was there.................................
I'm employee of cnx . I observed this thing that people who working here as a excuctive from last 5 years there salary not more than 14,500rs😂😂. If somebody wants to work here, start as a fresher and support his or her family too. I must advise to them it's really bad idea. So think twice if you have planning to join this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
ypical day at work sometimes becomes boring as there is nothing new to do. In this organisation I learned management skills, team leader skills and lots more. Management of this organisation was good. The hardest part of the job was to analyse the situation and respond accordingly, if one mistake then there is lot of impact on the job and in the team performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was there was a lot of time when there was no work to do.
Pros
Fun Friday and celebration of every festivals with lots of fun activities in it.
Cons
Long hours and flexible shifts.
Not a fun place to work maybe because of the seriousness of the job. Fun at work is very less as the work was very serious . Work place was good and new things to learn
Pros
Work and experience
Cons
no Fun
Learn lot about corporate culture
Good work place and clean surrounding

However, hectic schedule and difficult to handle work force

best part is that they organize events for employee enhancement.
Concentrix is a very good company. The workplace is very friendly. Here anyone can learn so many things, The management here is very good. It is one of the biggest companies in the world.
Pros
Free Lunches, Games
Cons
Cab Issue
You need to work hard here good org. With lovely people but the growth opportunity is a bit lesser if u are working hard and smart enough then u will gradually grow faster...
Everything was awesome.
Management was good.

Team lead was supportive.

There was team work . Unity was also there.Good surrounding with good environment.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Na
It was a great experience in Concentrix. Our clint is Du(dudai) Telecom. We gave service to Du Telecom customer. Solve their quiry, complaint and try to solve the issue as soon as possible.
It is a great company and has value for its employees. It was really great working with such a brand. Policies are excellent and management is helpful.
Pros
Quick management, extra fun activities
Cons
Met wounderful persons in the company and shared time together on work progress and achived the task. Learned good work skills from the company overall good work experince.
Pros
Job security and good culture of job
Cons
Salary
Good company to start the carrier and get experience as a fresher candidate and a very supportive company to help the employes if they are facing any problem in working
Pros
Good cab facility
Cons
Good Environment to work with nice colleagues.
Excellent trainers for process

Nice training sessions for Voice and Accent

Good Infrastructure

Very well maintained recreation centres
Pros
Free Sodexo Meal Coupons
Cool place to work at and had a great experience. There are challenges while working but the crowd and the mentors are helpful. In short you'll find the help you just need to ask for it