Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Operations Representative

Fun workplace, cooperative environment
Great experience working there. I was in foreign language process for Amazon (German). I have to resolve customer query via email. Best part of it that you grow your good understanding for resolving customer problem without being contacting directly on phone or chat.
Good
Company is good but salary is low according to inflation rate. Overall working environment is good. Job is secure if you do work well. Process is good.
Fun Workplace
Working at client location with privileges provided was good. Everyday we learned new stuff. Management was good. Though there was a problem with transportation, it a fun environment to work at.
Pros
Free Lunch
Concentrix is a great place to work and has a good environment also.All seniors are so cooperative.concentrix comes in 2nd position .all rules and regulations are strictly followed.
Productive and fun work
The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank. There is an open-door policy that makes me feel like I can express any concerns I have and I know they will be heard and considered instead of ignored and shrugged off.
Great Place to work.
They should focus more on their management AS IT GET'S A BIT STRESSFUL WORKING THERE. Also they should take employee concerns seriously in order to reduce employee turnover rate.
Fun workplace
You have to give company 9.5 hours a day but the good thing is there are 2 week offs that are rotational. The working environment is good and you make a lot of friend there and the pressure is moderate.
Good experience
It is a place to learn more and completely working atmosphere where a fresher can learn how to work and how to survive in a competitive atmosphere, overall experience was good.
Excellent workplace
Till the day i have worked in concentrix ,the best thing was the salary,the ambience of the work place was really good,upper heads such AM ,HR,OM etc. They were very helpfull .
Company provides adequate training and development to improve both persona skills and job oriented skills, with a fun but fast paced environment.
Concentrix has been a company that is always employee-focused, with making sure that all the aspects of employee satisfaction are met. It also keeps all the employees motivated by various types of incentives and remuneration. Being friendly and supportive all the employees is a key factor which is prominent in its work culture.
A good company to step up your career in Gurgaon
I gave 1.4 years to concentrix with complete dedication to my work and customers as per the client's set policies.
It was a great experience and environment to work in.
nyce place to work
Good company, many things can learn if people are interested. I learned a lot. Very good plat form for a beginner i liked working environment in Concentix and management also good but growth is very slow for the employees this was one of the major problem if this was corrected any body can happily work.
Productive and funplace.
The job culture was good.

It was fun and loving place. The management was good especially the Human Resources.

Transport facilities were there.

Job security and employee assurance was there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime.
Good Workplace
Concentrix was a very good company.
I had learned much more things from Concentrix.

Management is the specially good.

workplace culture was too good.

My last working day in Concentrix.

A tour with my all team members in sundarban.
Fun and learning new things
Easy work
Working there was fun with like mided people

Easliy approachable HR/line managers

Monotonous

Long shift/working hours

Poor transport service.. early pickup, late drops
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Professional place to work, but does have some issues
The company has extensive training for the process I worked in and one can have great fun based on the trainer you are under but once you are on the floor its business, but it doesn't really suck. However, sometimes the supervisors are tough to work with and aren't really flexible.
Pros
Cab facility, Good work environment, Good incentives for satisfactory performance.
Cons
Higher working hours than standard, No meals included!
Fresher
Working as Representative Operations with Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited since November 2016. Where I need to solve the issues of customers.
Productive, fun working place, motivative, growth
Productive, fun working place, motivative, growth The work environment in cnx is amazing we get to feel secure it has a positive vibes in working environment which is very must comfortable for working. The management provides a lot a of benefits for their employees in lot of ways.... Just love working in concentrix and hope I continue with this huge family and be a part of it
Nice work environment
Very fine work environment supportive managers and Co staff. A very good place to learn. A lot of things to learn from here. A very healthy environment to start your career as a Fresher.
Nice Environment and productive
A day used to pass in no time but it used to get opposite in nights. Although, the night shifts were little tough but way better for understanding the process and self improvement as it was the peak time for US and UK customers and helped in improving the communication. The management was good and took care of the requirements accordingly and provided many fun activities to cope up with the work pressure. The most challenging part was to sometimes control the inside feeling and heading up to the work with a great positive energy even if mood is low as it could affect the customer experience which was no justice for the job place. The most enjoyable part was receiving recognition for all the hard work and complete focus towards the work.
Pros
Helped in improving the communication and work management.
Cons
Nothing new to learn, timings were hard to adjust as it was monthly rotational.
Good to work
Its good to work in Concentrix but the main problem was salary increment never done even if we completed one year with good quality score. But overall it is great ahead to work in concentrix and a learned alot of things how to work sincerely and patience.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
9 hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6,090