Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 274 reviews matching the search See all 23,811 reviews
A good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 19, 2020
This was my first job and I learnt so much from it. It gave me a good opportunities and good platform for my career. I like the work environment and very supportive team leader. I grown up and skilled up my skills while working over there.
Good for gaining experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 16, 2020
Concentrix has different process and it also has lots of scope for internal growth with good management system and good security systems for ladies too
Pros
Lots of different companies process
Cons
Financial growth is not as expected.
About concentrix
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 11, 2020
Very wonderful and friendly company, what ever the situation is always get paid in time , as usual like every mnc work pressure is quite high and the thing I dont like is only one week off and salary package is modarate for freshers (it will depend on which process you are in). Overall a nice place to work
Pays fair and has good incentive procedure
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 3, 2020
Pays fair and has good incentive procedure..good for people who can travel on their own. Have weekly rewards which might differ process wise however. Incentives are good.
Hood
Customer Service Executive (Banking) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 21, 2020
Its a good company to work. The job atmosphere and the mangement is good. The salary package offered for the freshers is very less for the location. Job security is good.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 10, 2020
I liked the workplace as well as the culture there. The management was quite good. They stand strong on their ground for their ethics and vision. They do need to work on the salary front though.
Attention to detail
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, SNAPDEAL (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 9, 2020
If you want to work at concentrix you must learn to be not only hard-working but also smart working. The knowledge gained here can be invaluablen in then long run.
Good and excellent environment for working
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2020
Overall it's an good experience working in concentrix good colleagues and friends stress free shift timeings are suitable for everyone so definitely recommend
Innovative
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  PuneDecember 28, 2019
Nice firm enjoyed working there, i belive this company will be world's top most company in the field of customer support and management including human resources department
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaDecember 23, 2019
Awesome place to work..The people are good...the work is complex and artificially difficult. High stress with high demands for the pay given/ This is contract work which can change or end without notice
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandDecember 5, 2019
Working with concentrix is very good experience we can learned lot of things from concentrix. The process is good, company I very big. Seniors were a bit co-operative. Cafeteria is bit expensive.
Best in vizag
customers service (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshDecember 3, 2019
Culture is good
Friendly nature
Security is best in this company
Fast action will be taken
Previous the salary was low but at present it was good
Everything was improved well.

I was happy with that company.
Good company for working
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshNovember 28, 2019
Good working place and best too
Got to know about company providing me securities and it's professional in all ways
Satisfied with my current role
And overall it's a good
Not good package
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 25, 2019
No one will join
Package not enough to survive in Bangalore.no one will join please
I request you guys plz
Don't join in belandur location
In eco space
Company was good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Near CMRIT, KundalahalliNovember 21, 2019
Company was good, but the rules were hectic. Initially everything went on well. But as days passed, the management came up with so many rules that they started treating employees like robots. There was no peaceful and comfortable environment for employees.
I really enjoyed working in concentrix
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Delhi IndiaNovember 19, 2019
Awesome place to work. Everything is so perfect. I really enjoyed working there. TL managers are so good. I really learned alots working with concentrix.
Low management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
For a fresher not a good company waste of time, talent and employs centric is zero
Stress level is high, less value and managerial skills are zero not a good start
Very Bad Management
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 14, 2019
Amazon UK the management was poor thats all I want to say. The process was really good however the mangement was not up to the mark. My manager used to torchor me for no reason.
productive,supportive and cooperative environment
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  chandigarhNovember 10, 2019
Concentrix is a great place to work. Management is good and always ready to listen employee issues. Fun activities are there to reduce work stress. All in all had great experience with concentrix.
I worked in concebtrix for 6 months
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GurgaonNovember 9, 2019
Place was very nice but wages were low so u decided to move to melbourne.Loved the aura ,environment and friends.Everthing was nice but now i want job nearest to my location.I want weekly wages to live

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56,025