Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 225 reviews matching the search See all 21,299 reviews
Productive and fun work space
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 26, 2019
A good company for career growth, also fun at work, good environment to work, management is very friendly to the employees will always be there in time of needy.
A rewarding job for your skills
Customer service executive PBO (Former Employee) –  hyderabad, IndiaMarch 4, 2019
proffessional workplace, good place for career growth. working in concentrix provides you with all health and seurity benefits. the most enjoyable part of the job for me is incentives.
The first company of my career
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mumbai,February 21, 2019
Being a total fresher with no experience was little scary. I learned to be polite and soft spoken in a customer service field.

Almost 12 yrs ago, was not much in interaction with management as we had a team leader and all interactions were through him.

It was as per the Australian standards which was completely new to me and i was struggled hard to match up with their pace and achieved it .

I used to love to handle registration calls as my quality scores were always excellent in it .
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunches, coffees, dinners, drawers
Cons
Not sure since it was my first job
Worst place to work.
CSA (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 23, 2019
Non-supportive and poor management,
no personal and work-life balance,
learning is good though.
Not an employee friendly company anymore.
payouts are not transparent and when asked for clarification they just try to ignore.
Good experience
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 8, 2019
It was a good experience working in Concentrix, however, I would like to build a carreer in a growing company like CNX, where I could prove my abilities.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shift, Rotational week off
Good compony
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 26, 2018
It is good compony but i leave this compony as my family issue and compony provide the sallery time to time and this is call center concentrix india pvt
Good
Good
nice environment with extra co-curricular activities
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  India, vadodaraDecember 6, 2018
good trainers, clean , and they concern with ladies security is the best thing i like for this company.
nice cafeteria. i learned marketing strategies. they also concern about employees problems. they pay for extra hours.
Pros
sometimes they gives free pizza treats for emloyees purpose of motivation.
Excel outthinking
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 1, 2018
Working with converges is like u are learning in a vocational institution and u r paid for learning. Great work environment and the management and operations is awesome
management is good
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 30, 2018
I learned a lot from this organisation, environment s good..but its a hardest part to continue this job because of shift timing. ..it is a most enjoyable pat of my life working with concentrix...i learned how to develop skill and abilities and also how to hadle pressure..
Customer support services
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 19, 2018
I was my dream to work with such a beautiful and well know organisation and working there was always a good environment in the business. We had a good team and a best manager.
Pros
Trips
Cons
Ot
Average
Sales Associate/ Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 15, 2018
Experience with Convergys was not good as I expected this company to be, working hours are long, too much travelling time, incentive are there but due to many riders it next to impossible to earn them
Pros
Na
fun work place, Friendly enviorment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  mumbaiOctober 31, 2018
supporting staff and team members, call flow back to back however that used to enhance the technical skills. games and extra activities have to be done at the workplace
Very nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 24, 2018
I love working here. Very good salary and a very good working space. I always enjoyed working here. I wish for an opportunity to get back here and contribute my best for this awesome company. And I have a sense of belongingness to this company. I have really enjoyed working for this company. I love to be back.
Pros
Best transport
Cons
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 10, 2018
My opinion about the concentrix is good but not best.that is good company but growth of employees are very poor.and working environment of company is Little bit lazy.
Pros
Ac cabs
Cons
Awesome place to work good cafes and cleanliness of company
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 7, 2018
It was fun with lot of work.Awesome place to work good cafes and cleanliness of company.Cab facility is good. Security of employees is rewardable. Job training increases comm skills
Pros
Free lunches
good place to learn
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 29, 2018
lots of knowledge gain from this company
good place to work with friendly nature supervisor and seniors
good infrastructure
big floor
to remove headache after long time login dj party organized within 15 or 20 days
Pros
Productive and fun work place
Csa via e-mail (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 24, 2018
I think best bpo company which is both customer centric and also takes care of employees. I worked in concentrix for 6 months and I like their working environment.
Pros
They pay according to work
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaAugust 12, 2018
it was a great experience for me to work there , i have learned a team work and how to care about the need of customer , we had great supervisor who help us to be productive
Fun at work with good opportunity to grow
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Vizag, Andhra PradeshAugust 4, 2018
Good culture of work and also good place to grow... Learned lots of things.. Helps to reach us our milestones.. peaceful environment.. Supports employees in every aspects.
Customer Service Delivery (CSD) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJuly 21, 2018
and nice transport facility
over all interesting place to work.
Management is good
Good friendly environment
Office premises inside the city limit
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,393