Concentrix
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

We worked for CESC which was very good for us , working environment was good but due to some management issues we have to left the job.. management need to cooperate with employees...#
I’ve been chosen for the mailing section after 15 day of my joining but later they replace my name with girl name mostly people are good but some team leader at concentrix are womaniser and genderism can be easily overlay your skill and talent being a boy isn’t crime
Must work here once if you are a fresher, they will train you well and you can learn alot of things while working there. Must work here once if you are a fresher.
Working with concentrix was a great experience and I come to know lot of new things there. The SME and MANEGERS were supportive and always ready to help.
It's a good organization for growth n improvement. Management is very supportive n motivating. They did not have any dress code however made sure we are presentable to clients at any point of time. Not only work but you can improve your other skills as well to the utmost. For a growing employee it is one of the best organization where u can enhance your skill and the urge to perform n grow well.
Concentrix was a great place to work at! Benefits are not so great but everything was awesome, the pay is good, the atmosphere, the management all good.
I enjoyed a lot at office my floor Manager is very help for me I have lot of friends overs over there everyone have helping nature and my HR also very good
Working in this company was my dream. I went there cracked the interviews and got the chance to be part of this organization. Very pleasant work environment which I don't think you can get anywhere in Kolkata West Bengal. Management is very helpful. Overall a employee centric company.
Pros
7 p.m. to 7 a.m. pick up/ drop
Cons
nothing
Company is good .Had a great experience of work and how to deal with irate customers.Also got to know about international places and flights.How to deal with name correction and date change.
Had a nice experience... Management is good..They provide on time salary...working environment is very friendl. Cafeteria is awesom. I will love to work again in concentrix.
I have worked in Concentrix for 8 months and i had a very great experience there. My trainer and Manager is very cooperative. The salary was good for the fresher as compared to the other company,
If you want to grow as a Customer Care Executive and build your career in BPO this is the best place to start. The management here is very coperative and arranges training also.
Good place to work, nice work culture but very low salary. Work pressure. Incentives are good. Management is good. Slow career growth. Overall 5 star ratings for this company.
Concentrix BPO is a very high class company regarding salary, environment, friendship circle and all over it's a nice place to work with.HR is very sweet and employees are too casual
I was working with a firm were we had less exposure of international as well as we had more customer interaction then less management interaction as we BPO is polluted and there is ok working with concentrix
To work with a multinational Company it's a good thing for everyone because you learn basic things which will be helpful for us to groom ourselves and staff was awesome there
Awesome atmosphere and felling good to work proude to be a part of concentrix great people and having good experience my first Mnc job on Vizag feeling happy.
Pros
Hdfc
Cons
Senior executive
Management was good, working environment was also good, team leads were very helpful, only the thing I did not like was "no job security". The rest is all good.
It was nice in the start big office big people nice job but it cause mis happening your life when you have to leave at 3 pm for your job and come home at 3 am it’s just good money which comes with it.
Healthy environment to work and good support by the administration. Had a wonderful relationship with the company and has very much employee benefits.
It is my first job and i was very much happy with ma job and management.Am interested to join once again in our company.Am looking forward.hope for the best.
good
Cons
na