Play YouTube video button
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Associate

Nyc company
Nice company . Good company to start your carrier . Nice workplace . Growth oppertunities . Increments done timely . Nyc transportation . Fun loving envornment .
Great
Had amazing experience as I was fresher and I got whatever help I needed. I never felt in secured to speak to leads as they were really helpful. I still have friends whom we meet till date.
The most enjoyable environment
I am working here from September 2018. When I urgently need a job then I join this company. There are many employees working together. There is very friendly environment.
Good experience overall
Learning environment where professionals from any education background can work and excel. Flexible work hours were best for me where i could manage my other daily chores along with my job
Productive and fun workplace
A good place to work for fresher. As there is no target job so work pressure is also low. Management is too good to cooperate you. Mentors are also provided.
Pros
Less working hours
Cons
Salary is comparatively low
Its good and nice to be in a such company.
It is a very good company with good management and having a lot of good environment,frendly nature, salary on time, bt have rotational shifts which caused diffcult to manage your personal life.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Rotational shifts
It's very good company to work.
It is best company in bpo sector. We have job security in this company. It was good experience to work vth concentrix. If I get chance in concentrix again defentily I will join.
Pros
Food coupons
Cons
Two cabs
Good working environment
Everyone is very supportive. Working at Concentrix is like fun. People are very dedicated as well. Everyone seems to be professional and focused at their work.
fun as well as learning zone
I have gained enormous knowledge about corporate world
it's working environment is fabulous

Management is good

Good infrastructure and cleanliness is very much adhered

Friendly nature and supportive managements

but long hours working and rotational shifts
Pros
cab facilities and free beverages
Productive and fun place
I absolutely love working at Concentrix! They really know how to keep a great work life balance and treat their employees really well! The training program they offer to new hires is amazing and well put together.

I recommend working here to anyone!
Pros
Collaborative work environment, supportive management
Company Review
Overall and awesome organization to work with.

As long as you can compromise with the salary part rest assured life in this organization brings a lot of fun with a good working crowd and friendly management
Productive & fun work place
IT best place to work ,but through my thought the payment of an Associate should be increase
I have so much thing through this company to improve myself to complete my desire

Management is good, no doubt

Culture is amazing

hardest part of this job is to work in peak hours ,but on that time I feel little bit hard ,but through this I learn more & more

And experience as well

The enjoyable part of this job when we all get awarded for our performance
The campus is very attractive
Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers.

I'm was very happy to say that I worked at Convergys.
Not much productive
I had to work for six days a week but was paid for only five days per week. No hike and no job guarantee.It was back then in 2008 I hope it is grown to be a better organization now.
Good working environment
People were helpful and good training environment. Infrastructures were excellent. I was impressed by the company's transport facility, that is pick and drop facility. Over all, employee friendly company!
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Graveyard shift
Convergys is Excellent organisation for WFM
We Have precise dedicated group for each work yet we learn from each other as there is no departmental restriction.So we keep gaining the knowledge even for those metrics and get training as per our liking were we are interested.
Our management do not have restriction as per our designation, we are free to talk and they are friendly with each of them.

When we do not have much to do it is tough to manage or do time management.and some times monotonous work cause concerns.
service and production sector
i have learnt there how to communicate to costomers and solve their problems. management issatisfactory. this work is harmful to ear and eyes.
Pros
leaves
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Great work place, learning new things.
Friendly moving TL.

Interesting to learn one updates.
Pros
free cab
Cons
long hrs
Good place to work and work cultire
Nice place to work and good place to get the practical knowledge and implementation of various types..
Good work environment
Enthusiastic colleagues

Encouraging management
Productive and very secured.
Everything in my previous company was perfect.. Apart form shift and up to some extent the salary. I enjoyed working for ABM as it was a secured job.. Fun Loving.. And altogether good.
Pros
Food Coupons every month worth 750/-
Cons
Rotational Shifts.