Concentrix
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Agent

Agent16 reviews
India16 reviews
The work culture is decent in concentrix, they conduct various fun activity like fun Friday, motivational Wednesday and celebrate all the festivals. pay scale is fair for the freshers.
The people here are really nice and the HR group is very good. They will assist you if you are having any troubles in your work or with your colleagues and they really do think about the welfare of emplyees.
Pros
Job security
The best place to work. US work culture was first time experience, very good and supportive management, inspiring leaders and competitive environment.
Always boring at work, Learned related to internet connections Management is worst Workplace culture is always boring Only training time it was best time apart from that nothing is good in that company. No Religion Respect Towards that company.
Pros
No Free Lunches
Cons
No Long Hours Break
like to work in concentrix. they are very careful about their employs. but salary is too low there and thats why i left the company. other thing is very good in company.
still not get the good opportunity but ill try to upgrade my skill to get the proper job into my field. I know its hard but definitely, I will get the job
Nice atmosphere bt I want to increase my self.in this company i improve my soft skills,and behaviour.here growth is bt I want go my field that's why I leave my job
The company is very good i had great time in the company it was good working over there i enjoyed the work, i liked the people and location.i liked the shifts management
Pros
good future
Cons
transportation
exhausting work environment. they do not care about their employees. like mosquito just suck the talent and productivity out of people. i will not advise people to waste their time in this firm.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
Good company, salary credit in our account on time & best work place and I learn some more things how to associate our colleagues & supervisors & team leaders I got best knowledge here.
This company was earlier known as IBM DAKSH PVT LTD. LATER it was changed to the name CONCENTRIX. I had a wonderfull experience here , learned lot of things.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Charged Lunch
I have started to work In this company from 24 August 2015. I have got good experience . There is an idea inbound process . We recive customers call and solve their questions and complaints.
It was great working at Concentrix. Loved the environment and good place to start a career. Good management and friendly colleagues. On the whole it was a perfect place to work.
Pros
Free cab, secured
Cons
Food
i like Minacs company and I feel good everybody is so good and help full person. Every persons so good I have no tips for mincs group is very good company to bpo sectors
Pros
Lunch time is good
Cons
work timing is good
the enjoyable part of job is job training , i learnt many things while i was woking there , i enjoyed the training and did hard work in job , overall it was good
Cons
professional environment at work place , corparative management