Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews for Advisor

Advisor27 reviews
India27 reviews
it was great here coz everything was pretty cool and the thing is if you got a humorous behaviour than everywhere you will be able to tackle the problems easily and finely with your best outputs
Pros
fun activities
Cons
strict rules
Excellent environment with beautiful infrastructure. Unlimited potential of growth and prosperity. It is just the call of the person to understand the need of time.
Our company is the best.
They take care of every emplyees.

Employees can never feel left out.

Job Security is highest.

Cannot wish to leave the Place.

Everyone is Friendly and easy to approach .
Pros
Employee Centric
Cons
Strict
Cnx is a very good company to work however salary offered is vry less. Infrastructure of the company is good. The process for which I was hired have very less work pressure.
Pros
Free meal coupons, transport allowance
Cons
Low salary, no night allowance
It was great working with Concentrix loved the work atmosphere.would love to work again with the company,as per my experience I was offered less salary still i loved working with Concentrix it was my great experience.
I had a great experience in this company.. All time the senior help and encourage to get growth in carrier . After 6 months the salary increases based on performance ... The environment of work was soooo good . I missed those days ... And never forgot those days .
They do not have proper management system, no quality in work. They only think about their own and the employee. They do not care you die working but you have to complete your work. Even you are sick, you got cancer you have to go to work. out of 5 only one team leader you'll find great, who will help you in some of your situations.
It was my first company and I loved working there. Working environment is awesome, I've learnt so many things from my supervisors unknowingly. The best place to work.
Works as a Technical Advisor for Virgin Media for Uk Process. (Rotational Shift) All over Managers are supportive Helpful and keep motivating the team.
Concentrix is the great company to work with. The company policies are good enough. The companies for which they do outsourcing are good.
The CTC they provide according to the area was good.

There functions are nice
Best Bosses Gives best guidelines lots of fun with work and great opportunity for how to improve yourself.
Very Repoteted company includes respected Bosses .
Work with concentrix is very good experience. Staff is very helpful.
Seniors are always motivate us.

Time management is good.

Bt there is long shifts that is one hour 20 minutes shift. So its difficult for mothers to work there ..apart from that very nice experience for me
Everything digital, even your PC will notify you about your break times!
Clean cafeteria, average food, you can use your phones there.

Diversity is appreciated!
Some managers are gave fake commitment about job security.One of the manager ask me to leave the job just because he is going through some shrinkage because of me, and lastly he said you leave the job now and then joint after three months, where he deducted my 15 days salary and after that when i went for interview the interviewer told me that you are not eligible for concentrix any more because you're rehiring status is negetive, which was done by your last manager.
Awesome company but when process got windup so no other process to wrk in hyderabad company should have to get more process so that employee job will be secure specially fr undergraduates there should be process in hyderabad also.
Cons
Nice place to work.One of the best Mnc company where you can showcase your talent. It's a platform where you can build your career. But management need to be a little responsible
Pros
Salary is on time
Cons
Stretching
It is a good company with numerous opportunities to grow with in the company. Work culture is good. Most important thing is it is a very reputed company. So facilities are also big. Career growth is certain.
Its an amazing company to work with. i am glad that i had a opportunity to work with them. company provide you the best of best quality time during there training so you can hit the floor with more confidence.
Pros
friendly environment to work here.
Cons
long hours and hateful night shifts
Lots to learn.Good management towards work but only work..lots of work pressure.lots of support from you managers.
No doubt concentrix I a very good company to work with but the process in which you will be involved might be an issue
Pros
Good if you are looking for growth
Cons
Salary might be an issue
professional, customer satisfied, supportive company atmosphere, supportive team members, focusing company productivity,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Overall average.Do not know about other processes but the Reliance Jio process should be functioned in more humanely way.People who are workin there are humans not robots.That is it.