Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Vadodara, Gujarat

Vadodara, Gujarat58 reviews
I suggest make grade pay system. Employees who has completed 1 year in same process make them salary increase. It helps to reduce resignation ratio. Thank you
Pros
Job security, working environment
Cons
Lower salary
In Interview process only candidate get wait for
Long full day just as time past.

And after process done than in call attend there is no proper system allocated all rubish management done.
Overall good experience.You can join the same in initial stage and you can also pursue higher studies or you can learn a new skill that can be good in long term.Salaries Management support and other benefits are very good in comparison with other BPOs.
celebrations are wonderful, salary package is also good but management on the floor was not up to the mark. not helpful in need.
HR management is wonderful.
Pros
environment
Cons
Floor politics
I’ve been chosen for the mailing section after 15 day of my joining but later they replace my name with girl name mostly people are good but some team leader at concentrix are womaniser and genderism can be easily overlay your skill and talent being a boy isn’t crime
I worked in Concentrix for 2 years as sales executive in HDFC life process . Really like company's culture, environment . For them employee of them organisation is key factor for their goals. I learn so many things from concentrix.
Pros
Great culture, enthusiastic environment
Cons
Low salary
Must work here once if you are a fresher, they will train you well and you can learn alot of things while working there.
Must work here once if you are a fresher.
Headec atmosphere, stressful work, heavy workload.overall stressful and fearfully worked experience, partiality of managers and cr in between of them.
not good for salary and salary increment ...in 3years I have reached to 11000 p.m only....management is good...
responsible and hard working prople are there ,infrastucture is good..
The company work culture is very good, supportive managers and team leaders.
Improved my knowledge on Mutual funds

Fluency in English

Handled aggressive clients at calls and resolved their problems.
Concentrix is employee base company they listen to employee and sliove their issue like they are part of their family. Major point is that don't go with SBIC Process because I realize that their management is not good in particularly SBIC Process but culture is awesome.there was not any enjoy, 9 hours job and team leaders are forcefully done overtime,even he does not have information about procedure for resignation.yes i learn so many good things like communication and work in professional world, how to behave with higher authority, some skill i learn after joining concentrix which will helpful in my next adventure. in short, i would recommend to not to go with SBIC Process but you can go with Axis or any other service in concentrix.
No future Growth.
And no Value Of Employee.

Very Stressful job.

No help from HR & Team Leader.

Retention is too much but not good services.

Good Canteen.

Good Atmosphere.
The atmosphere on the contact centre floor is really lively and friendly. It's a great place to meet new friends and enjoy your time at work. There's plenty of support when and if you need it with team managers and coaches on hand all the time.
Although there is initially a lot to learn, the trainers and academy team are really good and make sure you have lots of support before you are placed into your team on the floor and make you feel comfortable asking any questions you have.

I really enjoy working here and have made friends for life on my team.
I had an excellent experience working with Concentrix. But i feel, it should have a better workplace or environment for people who starts their career. Otherwise, all ok.
you can enjoy the place with all the festival they are celebrating all the festivals management is also supportive workplace is around city area I learned too many things like soft skills
it was nice place to work at. Started my journey in 2014 as a associate in a voice account. now in 5 years i have reached at Lead WFM and when i look back recall all the good moments spent inn the company.
Best company really good to work there and really good rules for employees.But about managment there is no any system work they are doing with their own mind there is no any regulations for management
Concentrix is a nice place to work but salary were less . company atmosphere is very good . But as I told u salary expectation was so low . But good start up for any fresher.
Good environment place of work and having good gestures of endivours better communication to the best level of confidence. Friendly environment to work with.
Concentrix is very nice company they are making fun with work so the experience is very nice with concentrix. They are learning to employee how to treat customer. They are doing work as a team.
Pros
Free food and fun
Cons
My experience with concentrix was very nice, glad to work.

Staff and superior is always to understand our problem and are intended to solve it asap.