Concentrix Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Found 142 reviews matching the search See all 23,018 reviews
Nice place to work
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 1, 2019
Nice place to work. Friendly colleagues, organized management, i learned about different cultures of work and there are many people tech you how you can overcome with obstacles
It was a very good experience and fun working with Concrntrix
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2019
Working with Concentrix,
..the best time with all new good friends from all over India.
..it helps me to interact with new people, helps me to learn that time is important, gives me more knowledge and also more confident to stand infront of my leaders ,
Helps me in my talking skill and more confident to interact with my customer ,
And more, i enjoy working with Concentrix family's
Job Security
Senior Representative Operations (SRO) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2019
Management is very good but it depends on your people soft manager on whose under you work.No pressure as well as no hikes, reasonable targets, good salary.
If you exceed your target they will provide some reward points along with the incentives.
Worst company
Lead Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
One of the worst company to work, never been focused on employees concerns, all political games within the management, birse IJP's, no proper communication being delivered to employees.
Management and work culture
Sr. Manager RE & FM (PAN India Transport ) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 24, 2019
Excellent organisation to work with.
Very efficient management and team work.
Every single day was a new learning.
My reporting bosses were very supportive.
Productive and Fun workplace
Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 9, 2019
To work with Concentrix is great experience. I learned new technology of Voice & worked with overseas clients. Overall i improved lot working with concentrix & it was fun working.
Customer Service and Tech Support
Customer service & Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 13, 2019
Voice and Non Voice Process for Technical Support as well as Customer Service for US and Canadian and Australia. 9 Hours Shift with 1 hour break which is divided into 3. Fun Loving Job and Tough as well. Good People and trainers.
Pros
Games Free
Cons
9 hours working with 1 hr break
Processing documents without error
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 16, 2019
For better prospects and career build managing and controlling all the co_staffs reporting to senior managing time puntual cooperate with the team staffs all who the are working with me
Cons
The first company of my career
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Mumbai,February 21, 2019
Being a total fresher with no experience was little scary. I learned to be polite and soft spoken in a customer service field.

Almost 12 yrs ago, was not much in interaction with management as we had a team leader and all interactions were through him.

It was as per the Australian standards which was completely new to me and i was struggled hard to match up with their pace and achieved it .

I used to love to handle registration calls as my quality scores were always excellent in it .
Pros
Free Breakfast, lunches, coffees, dinners, drawers
Cons
Not sure since it was my first job
Fun workplace with good support
Sr. Advisor, Operations (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 20, 2019
Great place to work if looking for your first job. Fun and healthy environment at work with great support from everyone. Management is good with sports and fun activities every month.
Productive and Fun WorkPlace
Techical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2019
The work atmosphere in this place is highly energetic
Work Life Balance is completely maintained
a result oriented workouts

Sponsoring movies every 3 months , Free lunches on Festive occasions
Pros
Performance Incentives
fun work place, Friendly enviorment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  mumbaiOctober 31, 2018
supporting staff and team members, call flow back to back however that used to enhance the technical skills. games and extra activities have to be done at the workplace
Great Workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 18, 2018
Every day there is something new to learn.
Good staff & management.
Employee engagement activities are quite regular
Friendly support staff
Decent benefits & perks.
Fresher and Learner
SENIOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 30, 2018
First job learnt to use applications and how to interact with people. Beautiful experience as was young and energetic. Met many friends and had good memories.
Pros
Team Picnics and Meetings
Cons
Call flow and escalations
Fun Workplace
Direct Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 7, 2018
1- I use to deal with both types of customers sweet as well as irate so i m confident enough to handle such pressure
2- Most enjoyable part of the job was we use to earn a very good amount for working Overtime
3- Management was very Caring and Understanding towards Employees
Pros
Annual Party
Cons
System Error Sometimes
Best Place to work
Role 3 - Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 1, 2018
Best Place to work. Feel like you are in college and meanwhile you earn, you also learn many things here. Equal opportunity for everyone to grow. Recommended to everyone
Good place for fresher
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 28, 2018
Its a good place for fresher to get.. Good pay and good work, concentrix is an nice place people there are good and wrok load is also not much one can get to it easily and work comfortable
Good
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 18, 2018
nothing much , work culture is good , disciplined, learned about the Customer service and understood BPO

Company works on perfect shift an a job opportunity to grow upward
Produtive, fun place to work.
Team Lead Operations (Current Employee) –  Mumbai IndiaMay 22, 2018
There are a lot of growth opportunities provided. A lot of learning and development skill enhancement, employees are trained for each and every situations.
The culture statement really helps us grow and the management is very helpful in terms of all the query. They support all the employees at there level best.
Good company to start with for a fresher
Senior Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiMay 6, 2018
Good company to start with for a fresher for someone looking forward to a career in the BPO industry. Salary scale not on par with others in the industry when it comes to an experienced professional considering joining the organisation. Incentives structure has remained the same for agents for more than a decade and needs to be revised even though targets have gone up for the last couple of years and have been acheived.
Pros
Relaxed working environment
Cons
Poor Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,835