Play YouTube video button
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Good work environment
Good work environment but annual increments is too low. Work pressure is ok but management is average.............................................................
Opération Representative
Good company for customer service division in India
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
No fixed schedule
Awesome company and great HR policies.
I have great experience in this company, the management is very helpful and gives salary on time. I have never faced any issue with benefits given by the company like ESIC, PF, Travelling etc.

Concentrix
It's a real employecentric company
It's a good company I ever seen. It's a real employee centric company. If you work here then you never facing any financial problem. You never face any problem regarding salary , leaves.Working environment is too good. It provides Transport Allowance also.
It's a great place to work.
It was my first company and I loved working there. Working environment is awesome, I've learnt so many things from my supervisors unknowingly. The best place to work.
Software company
All-electric Flour light and outside street light wiring and installation, and electrical point all system installation electric connection providing and all work record
Life in Concentrix
Concentrix is a very good company as I have started my career in concentrix. Overall culture and work environment is comfortable. Career growth is there. They take good care about their employees. Female employees are secured here. Also they understand your need and managers are also very nice, friendly.
Pros
No salary issues
Cons
some time pressure of work
Collaborative & learning work place
Good work environment with excellent employee considerate policies. Take care of their employees & always ready to assist to you. Great work force & some wonderful leaders who are an inspiration to many.
Pros
Great employee policies
Cons
Long work hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Concentrix?
High pressure zone
Its will teach you to work in a high paced environment and tackle very serious competition. Dont expect a great work life balance as it is difficult to get in a customer support domain. Overall, a decent company for customer support jobs.
employee centric company
Working in this company was my dream. I went there cracked the interviews and got the chance to be part of this organization. Very pleasant work environment which I don't think you can get anywhere in Kolkata West Bengal. Management is very helpful. Overall a employee centric company.
Pros
7 p.m. to 7 a.m. pick up/ drop
Cons
nothing
About concentrix
Very wonderful and friendly company, what ever the situation is always get paid in time , as usual like every mnc work pressure is quite high and the thing I dont like is only one week off and salary package is modarate for freshers (it will depend on which process you are in). Overall a nice place to work
Worst Management
Operations and HR departments have completely different vision. HR promises too many things but when you enter the floor, you find nothing but a biased bullies tagged as managers. They'll never ever let you express your views if it's otherwise from their's and am saying this after working for almost nine long years.
It is very good place to work
its a nice environment with colleagues and the managers also really good and overall working here is good. And the people here are very supportive.....
Overall company is good.
Company is good .Had a great experience of work and how to deal with irate customers.Also got to know about international places and flights.How to deal with name correction and date

change.
Good to work
I have learnt a lot of new thing however in terms of payout they pay very less. Apart from this, there is a huge scope of learning new things everyday.
It’s been a great journey for me...
Had a nice experience... Management is good..They provide on time salary...working environment is very friendl. Cafeteria is awesom. I will love to work again in concentrix.
Work experience
My experience was good. But I came to know my re hiring is no. Can't I rejoin concrntrix never? As work atmosphere is good again I want to join in CNX.
Execllent place to start career
I have worked in Concentrix for 8 months and i had a very great experience there. My trainer and Manager is very cooperative. The salary was good for the fresher as compared to the other company,
It's a very good company
Good company to work, beautiful environment, professional people around there. Job security. Good to start as beginner in this company. Salary credited within time. No issue at all
Not a good place to start career
Have been part of concentrix for almost 2 n half years. The management is cunning they always try to use it's employees playing silly games and showing false hopes backed by fake promises. Salary is very less no other.benefits at all. Don't recommend it
Very poor and sloppy work culture.
It's all about politics in that company. No set ethics and moral. I believe a violation is violation, be it for a close employee to the manager or for a not so close employee to the manager. But it's not the same in there. Which I found against my principles. Managers are a slack. All they care is how well you treat them. Overall, I simply was disgusted working with Concentric Kolkata. I am sure it's not the same in any other location.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6,091