Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Chandigarh, Chandigarh73 reviews
It has a great work environment, with supportive team members and team leaders. Interactive work area with lots of fun. Salary is the main issue else work experience was really good with great security.
Concentrix is a great organisation to work and even to learn. It is very good platform to start your corporate life as i have never seen a employee centric company like Concentrix
The working environment is very well in concentrix. Basic salary and yearly increment is very less. Moreover the shift is of 10:20hrs a day. The management is very good.
It was fine working over there but the relocation process is worst. They don’t help employees to relocate to another location and management part is very slow
Good to work in CNX process of MMT
Looking forward to again work with company with hike in salary and position.

Sometimes its very frustrated to work for long hours but at the end after joing sales team all pain and work paid off.
I went for the interview in formals, Very nice HRs and they are quite helpful if you need PG and all, they try to find you a place to live. Training sessions are the best you make friends and also learn alot from each other. Work pressure depends on the position. Fun activties are conducted once or twice in a week
Shift is very long, salary is less but you have job security. If deserving you will get promoted soon, cab facility is available, helpful management all and all its very nice company
Overall good organization to work and learn new management and other challengees, just they need to work for salary structuring that is not appreciable salary increment is provided to the employees.
we have un-necessary work, just keep posting an update on the WhatsApp group. keep sending emails even if it is not required, we forward alert emails to the team who is already in cc
working here was fun no pressure as such complete your work on time . there i learned how these companies management work ,as well as team working . Good place to work lot of fun activities on Fridays .
Pros
Friday fun activities
It is a place to learn more and completely working atmosphere where a fresher can learn how to work and how to survive in a competitive atmosphere, overall experience was good.
Good experience gained by working there with the help of supportive staff of concentrix team..not only management was good but every department and its employees are curious to support employes.
Best company to work to gain knowledge in corporate level how to tacke different kind of problem i am working in digital sale in credit card i improve my communication skills
Its my first job , and experience is really awesome . I don't think so if I joined somewhere else I could stay for such a long time . My managers are very co-operative and it's like my 2nd family . And thinking of making my future there only .
it very good experience working in a multinational company which provides many facilities to us regarding medical, cab, security and health insurance also. for a female its a very safe and secure place.
Concentrix is a great place to work. Management is good and always ready to listen employee issues. Fun activities are there to reduce work stress. All in all had great experience with concentrix.
Work with concentrix is very good experience. Staff is very helpful.
Seniors are always motivate us.

Time management is good.

Bt there is long shifts that is one hour 20 minutes shift. So its difficult for mothers to work there ..apart from that very nice experience for me
To work with a multinational Company it's a good thing for everyone because you learn basic things which will be helpful for us to groom ourselves and staff was awesome there
I'm employee of cnx . I observed this thing that people who working here as a excuctive from last 5 years there salary not more than 14,500rs😂😂. If somebody wants to work here, start as a fresher and support his or her family too. I must advise to them it's really bad idea. So think twice if you have planning to join this company.
Good working environment with good management atmosphere which helps employees to enhance their skills, you will learn alot here and the it offers various facilities for employees too.
I started work in Concentrix since 2017
From the time i m in this company always having fun and different activities and they provide full job security.