Play YouTube video button
Concentrix

Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,806 reviews matching the search See all 23,770 reviews
Productive and fun work
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2020
The company runs on trust and transparency and this provides a feeling of mutual respect for everyone in the company, regardless of position or rank. There is an open-door policy that makes me feel like I can express any concerns I have and I know they will be heard and considered instead of ignored and shrugged off.
A good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 19, 2020
This was my first job and I learnt so much from it. It gave me a good opportunities and good platform for my career. I like the work environment and very supportive team leader. I grown up and skilled up my skills while working over there.
One of the biggest BPO
Global Escalation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 18, 2020
Its a good environment to work. The process and organization helped me to learn and stream line my carrier. I learned that lot from this company. It has been pleasure to work with such team.
Competative place and relaxing
Lead Trainer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2020
A good place to work , but management can still work on transparency of information
Work culture is not that satisfying as we do not receive much required inputs
Not Pleasant
Web designer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 17, 2020
Stressful and un-pleasant. Cannot have adequate work life balance. I would not recommend for web designer or web builder position and the staff and management is not friendly and lack of employee safety.
Good company
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 17, 2020
Low salary for undergraduates however, get to learn a lot. Besides slot of fun on Fridays. The HR team and the management, both are friendly. Thanks for the support and kudos to the team;)
Not much bad
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 17, 2020
Salary is less even after increment in salary it will go more less. Zero increment hectic life. Good environment.zero learning. IJP is given to lickers only
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
No learning no increament
Nice place to enhance skills
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandFebruary 16, 2020
Happy to worked at Concentrix its a good organization and the HR policy is also good, Management skill and other support is also good, Job security is also here
Good for gaining experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 16, 2020
Concentrix has different process and it also has lots of scope for internal growth with good management system and good security systems for ladies too
Pros
Lots of different companies process
Cons
Financial growth is not as expected.
employee centric company
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 16, 2020
Working in this company was my dream. I went there cracked the interviews and got the chance to be part of this organization. Very pleasant work environment which I don't think you can get anywhere in Kolkata West Bengal. Management is very helpful. Overall a employee centric company.
Pros
7 p.m. to 7 a.m. pick up/ drop
Cons
nothing
Na
Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaFebruary 16, 2020
it is good company to work with, it has good Work Culture and much more to learn, it is 9 out of 10. we have good training environment for everyone. I enjoy a lot..
concentrix work culture
customer service executive (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 14, 2020
It is a great place for fresher to want a start a career in customer experience and moreover the hr policies of Concentrix is amazing and as they are employee-oriented.
secured life with concentrix
Senior Representative (Former Employee) –  GachibowliFebruary 11, 2020
Joined as a operations representative and has been promoted to senior representative for my performance, I love concentrix and great time working as team
About concentrix
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 11, 2020
Very wonderful and friendly company, what ever the situation is always get paid in time , as usual like every mnc work pressure is quite high and the thing I dont like is only one week off and salary package is modarate for freshers (it will depend on which process you are in). Overall a nice place to work
Well and good
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 11, 2020
Nice company to work.Infrastructure can be developed.New learnings and lessons learnt.Recreational activities can be enlarged.Colleagues were so friendly.
Good for beginner
Sr. Representative IT Support (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 11, 2020
Good for beginners
Management is very rude
No proper leaves
They behave like we are slaves
Extend without extra pay
Work for 6 days with less pay
No proper work balance
Good work environment
Sr. Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 10, 2020
Convergys was a very nice and fun loving place to work and I was part of a very high professional and innovative minded team who would strive to to implement the goal to achieve the target.
Great Place to work.
Representative, Operations (Former Employee) –  INDIAFebruary 8, 2020
They should focus more on their management AS IT GET'S A BIT STRESSFUL WORKING THERE. Also they should take employee concerns seriously in order to reduce employee turnover rate.
Worst Management
Sr Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 6, 2020
Operations and HR departments have completely different vision. HR promises too many things but when you enter the floor, you find nothing but a biased bullies tagged as managers. They'll never ever let you express your views if it's otherwise from their's and am saying this after working for almost nine long years.
Grab all the Opportunities
Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 5, 2020
You have to be aware about all the possible options that you can grab within the company and make sure you grow. Everything depends on your own capability, so make sure you grab whatever this company has to offer to you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

56,014