Concentrix
Concentrix Employee Review

It is a good organization to b a part with.

May 24, 2020
It's a good organization for growth n improvement. Management is very supportive n motivating. They did not have any dress code however made sure we are presentable to clients at any point of time. Not only work but you can improve your other skills as well to the utmost. For a growing employee it is one of the best organization where u can enhance your skill and the urge to perform n grow well.
July 30, 2020
Same role
CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Former Employee) - Kolkata, West Bengal
We worked for CESC which was very good for us , working environment was good but due to some management issues we have to left the job.. management need to cooperate with employees...#
July 16, 2020
Same role
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I’ve been chosen for the mailing section after 15 day of my joining but later they replace my name with girl name mostly people are good but some team leader at concentrix are womaniser and genderism can be easily overlay your skill and talent being a boy isn’t crime
October 7, 2020
Same location
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) - Bangalore
My job experience without problems and pressure and environment was very friendly and professional. I was happy there due to my transfer issue I have resigned but everyone was very nice by nature competition and jealous was not there.
Pros
Free lunches in one quarter and team lunch
Cons
Yes it was break 1hr and if health issues following company rule