Concentrix Employee Reviews

Nice company
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaFebruary 20, 2018
Good company but salary slab was very less.team work.used to have fun.extra curricular activities done apart from training.process was very easy.supportive team lead/manager.good HR policy
Pros
Process was good
Cons
Nothing much
Nice place for Freshers
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 19, 2018
Should restructure the benefits for advisors. Good management but not too confident about the IJP process. HR should think more about employee engagement programmes specially the middle management.
Good to get exposure in this company for the fresher
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  BangloreFebruary 16, 2018
Good work culture, people management is good work flow management good canteen good workflow culture very nice environment to work within and a well addressable skilled people
Pros
Good company
Cons
Prodctive and fun working environment
Representative, operations (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 11, 2018
*Only 8 productive hours in a day
*Good on Job opportunities
*Cultural Environment
*Supportive Management
*Entertainment and Fun on every festival occasion
Pros
Petrol allowance, Double pay on government holidays
Cons
8 hours of every day longin, 1 weekly off
Expression matters with management
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 10, 2018
The employee has to do his best to impress the manager. Similar to any other companies. Its not just the hard work that takes you to higher position. But, the smartest way of managing your manager; i.e. Team Leader.

I had worked hard enough with the best results I could. Being recognized even by the clients. Even after completing 18 months. The management decides the favoritism.
Pros
Fun fridays
Cons
Partiality in management
Nice job environment to work
Sr. Accountant (Former Employee) –  Andheri, MaharashtraFebruary 4, 2018
Working with such MNC have good experience. Management always take care of client requirement and manage staff expectations as well. Company focus on talents of employee's
CSA( CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE) (Former Employee) –  GujaratFebruary 3, 2018
Over all love it.It was very amazing place to work.The evironment was peaceful and seniors were helpful.I would definitely feel secure and safe at this job.
Good environment
Senior Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 24, 2018
This is one of the best company in the corporate world. There is a good environment. Company taking care of employees they provide best security and also they provide more opportunity to learn and develop our skills & experience. Very good scope is there in future.
we enjoyed a lot during our work hours and also participated in some of the activities.
USA TICKETING (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, IndiaJanuary 19, 2018
Contcentrix is a way to give a chance to some one to show their abilities and talent. It gives a chance even to fresher. I think its a best platform for me because I was also a fresher when I joined the Concentrix. It also improve my communication skills as well as I learned a lot of things.
Practitioner (Representative Operations) (Current Employee) –  PuneJanuary 17, 2018
To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.
Management: Starting with the million dollar smile HR, she is an amazing person. Not sure how she manages to make sure each of us are being noticed, acknowledged, appreciated. Best HR i have ever worked …
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
domeatic Hdfc home loans sales
Practitioner (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhJanuary 16, 2018
Gud place to work at ..flexible shifts ..mangers r genuine ..there is security of job ..bt there is no overtime ..no incentive with long working hours ..
Pros
work place n concentrix school of learning
Cons
long hours .no incentive
Consultant (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 16, 2018
Concentrix is good place to work for. Never face problem with salary. Transport and other facilities are provided nicely. Having social activities, work culture is also good.
Pros
Salary on time
Fun Workplace
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 15, 2018
Its an amazing company to work with. i am glad that i had a opportunity to work with them. company provide you the best of best quality time during there training so you can hit the floor with more confidence.
Pros
friendly environment to work here.
Cons
long hours and hateful night shifts
Good infrastructure.
Concentrix Daksh India Private Limited (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaJanuary 15, 2018
The company is a big name in the industry. I have been working here for past almost 10months now. Management is not really upto the mark. Also not very employee centric.
Pros
Good cafeteria. A fun environment
Cons
Long hours. Partiality is visible.
Okay kind of place to work.
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2018
Had a good and bad experience with this company, though the management here is not so good with managing the staff and stuff. But all an all it's an okay company to work with.
Pros
Too much fun on all the festival times, games and music on specific occasions, celebrations of every festivals.
Cons
Team leads bad behaviour if the target is not met, unnecessary blames put on executives, too much pressurized.
Good Learning Opportunity
Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2018
Good Learning Opportunity. Get to work very closely with vmware. Salary benefits not very great.
Management is usually approachable.
I have seen them downsizing non productive employees.
Productive and good culture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 12, 2018
Good work experience,
Day by day I improved my technical skills ,
good work culture ,
Salaries are bit low compared to other companies
No onsite opportunities for IT employees.
it was awesome
CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 11, 2018
It's was my 1st company,and I learned lots of things from there.the working environment was verythromycin good.no issue with the salary.management team was very helpful.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Really Good place to learn to work under pressure.
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
I'll always be thankful to concentrix Ltd Co. Because from them I learned so many thinks like thinking positively. Working under pressure and work under teams. So overall it's s good experience.
cce
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 10, 2018
Its was good to work with an MNC company . The staff was really supportive and really helpful . I was selected their as a fth batch . I personally like the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41,105