Play YouTube video button
Information from Concentrix:

Concentrix Employee Reviews

India2,958 reviews
Found 2,958 reviews matching the search
You get stress because of 6 days of work.

Mostly all are calling process in the company.

Good opportunity for growth in the company. Supportive management.
Salaries estimated if unavailable. When a job posting doesn't include a salary, we estimate it by looking at similar jobs. Estimated salaries are not endorsed by the companies offering those positions and may vary from actual salaries.
Pros
Nofree lunch
Cons
A good place to start. Well managed.
Great training structure. An employee centric organization. 0 pressure at work. Once you entered you became family
Cnx is a very good company to work however salary offered is vry less. Infrastructure of the company is good. The process for which I was hired have very less work pressure.
Pros
Free meal coupons, transport allowance
Cons
Low salary, no night allowance
Overall a very good work place where you can learn everything as a fresher. The most important thing is supportive management. No burden in work. You can work peacefully.
I feel personally ..cnx is best for new people, to get international exposure.
in cases you have good work experience, you will get good amount as well from cnx end
Good
They have a great culture to work.
Management is also available to solve the query and problems of employees. HR meets time to time with employees. Celebrate all festival.
It is a great company to work with my experience is good with this company
In terms of employee centric it is 10/10

In terms of salary will give 7/10

Work culture is very good comfortable friendly management
Pros
Employee centric
Cons
Salary structure
It's good to learn and grow. It provide opportunity to enhance in your career. It is good competitive environment with additional incentives, which as additional motivational factor.
Good & friendly culture
learn how to manage team

How to resolve emp & client problem.

Flexible time

Work force management

How to lead Project

How to deal with client
Pros
medical
Cons
over time
Concentrix have good manegmant and excellent working enviroment. My senior Mr. Sachin Grover was an incredible personality, he was also good in team managment.
Pros
Working Culture
Cons
Cab waiting time.
They are good in terms of employee learning and professional growth, however, salary is not good enough to survive as compared to work assigned. More felt like bounded rather than giving little bit of freedom to work in terms of Shift adjustments or working from home in rare cases.
Excellent place to work,For freshers this is a very good company, work culture is awesome and management is friendly with each every employee. They treat everyone equally
Must work here once if you are a fresher, they will train you well and you can learn alot of things while working there.
Must work here once if you are a fresher.
Best organisation so far been worked. Work culture was good. My supervisor supported me and helped me whenever requires. Job is as secure as government JOB. Only one thing was worst, salary package and increments at that time. If I got decent increment at that time, Still I'll be working with concentrix.
Working with concentrix it was an great experience.I learn there how to communicate with customers and convience them regarding there products. How to manage all the things during the working hours.And there was also as particular target that was given so i was completing it with all my passion i was rewarded back for my performance...
It's been 5 years since i've worked with cvg , it's fun and very friendly environment . Given a chance i would lover to go back and work as a csr in cvg .
Cons
queing
Worst company don't ever join ... Very less salary more stress more work more politics managers are like goons waste company so far HR needs bribe managers needs beautiful girls that's it
Pros
Nothing worst
Cons
Everything is cons in this company
Those who are not serious in their life only they work here very few hard working people work here. They just know that how to throw people out of the conpany at any cost.
Pros
If you will achieve the process target then you will get good incentives.
Cons
Achieving targets are compulsory in this company others wise they will kick you.
I am Happy because I have worked with concentric Pvt Ltd and I have learn more thing like ,Time magament, Promptness, people management,and Thank you team Concentric because you gave me lots of love during work.
Good
Work life balance depends upon the client you join with.Overall good atmosphere as i am in client location.growth does concern and learning too.Improvements required in terms of learnings and managment level leadership.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.
6,199