Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,695 reviews matching the search See all 23,104 reviews
Ok
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraDecember 13, 2019
Company forced to all employees for movement other 5 states no body can't say which state to send. So most of the employees resigned from the job due to company not able to choose of Locations in fever of employee.
So far so good
Customer service associate 2 (Current Employee) –  Bestech GurgaonDecember 13, 2019
I have learnt so many things from here and this will help me in my future as well, from my TL I have learned management skills and how to handle a team
company was good .
seller support executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon , IndiaDecember 13, 2019
I enjoyed working at concentrix . Concentrix provides a fast paced environment with continuous opportunity to learn new things and to keep myself challenged always . My manager was supportive of me and provided me with every opportunity to learn and grow . I would recommend my friends to work at Concentrix .
Work Force Management
Lead WFM Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaDecember 13, 2019
Good Experience in Handling Clients and Employees and the Operations innovative new reports which helps to analyse the reports more effectively. Team handling skills..etc
Overall Experiance
Senior Representative, Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaDecember 13, 2019
It was best workplace with respect to professionalism. People were friendly and professional. Premises were clean and elegant looking. Best workplace environment as per my experience in gurugram.
Friendly Atmosphere
Senior ID Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bannerghatta Rd, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2019
I had a good experience working with Concentrix (which was Convergys) I learned a lot of skills here during my tenure. Which includes, People management, work management etc. We had a friendly atmosphere, the management was also very supportive.
Concentrix is a best compnay
Customer support executive (Former Employee) –  VadodaraDecember 10, 2019
Best company really good to work there and really good rules for employees.But about managment there is no any system work they are doing with their own mind there is no any regulations for management
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 9, 2019
Fair and decent company to work with.I certainly will recommend my friends and others whom I know to work for the organization. The organization is quite well placed, however, needs to work on employee's compensation and benefits.
Stable job and many internal promotions opportunities
Team Lead Opertaions (Current Employee) –  DLF phase 3, cyber city Gurugram, HaryanaDecember 9, 2019
Great company to work
Here they offer internal job openings to grow
Compensation part is something one must consider and because if whcch people try to move out for better compensation
Great place to work in Concentrix
Great work culture, friendly environment, good management, and good prospects for carrier growth. Operations is good and so is the other staff. All work in team and its been a great experience.
All good
Software Engineer, Bangalore (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 8, 2019
Should improve in the areas of process as well as productive work
Good management
We can improve our skills as a developer
Good at working in the organisation
Everything was perfect
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaDecember 6, 2019
5 star.... Everything was good, the work environment and the coleage, everyone was very supportive and helpful over there.. very friendly environment..
Fun
Sr. Customer Care Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 6, 2019
Sr. CSE.
Handling calls or AUSTRALIAN Customers.
Working or a Telecommunications company.
Assisting customers & resolving queries related to Billing & other activities.
Visibility Velocity
Assistant manager (Current Employee) –  MTPDecember 6, 2019
We are tenacious about our client , employee driven organisation

Advancement opportunities
Flexibility
Good Staff
Working from Home

Continual focus on improving everything
Recognition that staff are our most valuable asset
Great people!
No two days are the same
Amazing opportunity to grow your career
Global company with multi-cultural coworkers
Concentrix is growing!
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandDecember 5, 2019
Working with concentrix is very good experience we can learned lot of things from concentrix. The process is good, company I very big. Seniors were a bit co-operative. Cafeteria is bit expensive.
I won't recommend someone to work there would like to grow in their career and have a peaceful life with work life balance.
Sr. Representative Operations (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
The management is worst, they wouldn't give you opportunity to grow. Salary is below market level compared to the work and expectation company has. Partiality is the moto of this company you can say, your views and ideas doesn't matter for them. Management treats you like they are doing faver on you by giving job.
Workplace and culture is good, can learn many things day by day, management is good and little stressful
Cyber Security Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 5, 2019
A good to start with this company, salary package will be normal but can learn more in your day to day activities. Workplace is cool and culture is good. No dress code. ie; business casual are allowed
HR Payroll
Payroll Leader - APAC & LATAM (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 5, 2019
I have delivered well on all geographical payrolls and Employees have been paid 100% in time. Have worked on tight timelines and helped achieve the goals set by Leaders.
Good
Senior Advisor Collections For (Axis Bank) (Former Employee) –  India (Mumbai)December 3, 2019
Love the atmosphere and work management, Every person from the management are help full
I will never find such a wonderful place of work in any organisation, I have move from the company due to i was travelling to Dubai, but still i am looking for an chance to get the job in Concentrix Dubai
Best in vizag
customers service (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshDecember 3, 2019
Culture is good
Friendly nature
Security is best in this company
Fast action will be taken
Previous the salary was low but at present it was good
Everything was improved well.

I was happy with that company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,861