Concentrix Employee Reviews

Fun work and genuine management
Customer care executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 16, 2018
Brilliant company with top notch professional management to guide you at every step. One of the largest hotel companies in the world with great growth prospects.
Pros
Reliable organization
Cons
Shift timmgs
Best company to work with.
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 14, 2018
Its been 3years i am working with. Best experience ever in my whole life. This is the employee centric company so much concerned aboit its employees.
Very comfortable environment to work.
Fun workplace
Senior Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraOctober 11, 2018
Best place to work. If I get a chance to work for concentrix again I'll surely go for it. The management is friendly, supportive and understanding. Feels like a family
Pros
Can services
Cons
Average hours
Good
Technical Support Engineer - Lenovo Operations (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 7, 2018
Good company with overall benefits I like the work environment but due to family problems I left the company with notice period due to my father expired....
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Esi benefits
Excellence
Asst. Manager - IT (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 6, 2018
The organization is an MNC and give opportunity to people to grow always.
People around us is also very much cooperative and friendly while working together.
Good to work
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshOctober 4, 2018
Its good to work in Concentrix but the main problem was salary increment never done even if we completed one year with good quality score. But overall it is great ahead to work in concentrix and a learned alot of things how to work sincerely and patience.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
9 hours
An organization with very ambitious people
Onboarding Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, IndiaOctober 2, 2018
An organization with very ambitious people and you get to learn so much when you are working, a a lot of training is given. The work culture was perfect, all the hr teams such as recruitment, on boarding, training used to work together as a team
great company to work for!
practitioner (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 1, 2018
it was great to work in concentrix with new experiences! Please are so friendly and will fell like we are working at home not at any office. It was an amazing experience!
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
one weekoff
good place to learn
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 29, 2018
lots of knowledge gain from this company
good place to work with friendly nature supervisor and seniors
good infrastructure
big floor
to remove headache after long time login dj party organized within 15 or 20 days
A Good Learner
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 29, 2018
From my Past 6 years experience, I Learned that Hard Work always pay.. My typical day is all about how I learn something new. Whether It comes form my senior or junior..In my Whole 6 + experience Management always give the motivation that I want..In my tenure I think my workplace always give me the positive essence to my work.
My Hardest part of my whole tenure is the negative energy in the work place.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the Project where I can learn some Innovative and creative..
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
its a fine place to work
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  vishakpatnamSeptember 24, 2018
company gives you a good environment to work and gives place to explore your talent. there gives you growth in the company according to your talent . The company always gives you what u required .
It is a great place to work.
Quality Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 24, 2018
I have been working here for 7 years and counting. It was a great learning. Friendly management and great workplace. I would thank for the support I received from everyone.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Salary
Work Environment and Management
Operation Representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 22, 2018
The overall management of personnel is quite good. There are some issues of job securities. Shift timing don't get usually changes. But That is the nice place to work.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long working hours.
Bad place to work
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 21, 2018
Office lacks professionalism, doesn't care about employees, managers take away employee bonus and also take away client bonus.
Have to work extra due to insufficient man power
Great company
Representative Operations (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshSeptember 21, 2018
I love that company but process was not good. Growth opportunity is not so good. Some employees are working there from last 2-3 years but they did not get any growth opportunity.
Great Place to Work
Manager Operations (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 20, 2018
Great Place to work, gives a lot of opportunities and freedom to showcase your talent, pays a lot of attention on learning and development of employees at all levels.
Pros
Awesome place to work
Cons
nothing
Practitioner
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 18, 2018
Concentrix is a very good company. The workplace is very friendly. Here anyone can learn so many things, The management here is very good. It is one of the biggest companies in the world.
Pros
Free Lunches, Games
Cons
Cab Issue
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka'sSeptember 13, 2018
I learned lot of things.for ex technical skills, leadership qualities,team coordination etc.

Day to day improve our skill set.

I learned l2 job also.

Workplace it's good infrastructure.
Good enviorment
Team leader ( Jet Airways process) (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 11, 2018
Work environment is good i Worked there more than 4 years that was awesome experience.Management is also very good,In concentrix it feels that our job is secure.
Pros
Jet Airways
Good Company
Email Marketing (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 9, 2018
A workplace with fun and competetive atmosphere that gives you boost to your career. The managment is very suppoetive. You will receive good opportunities if worked hard.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

41,292