Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 2,425 reviews matching the search See all 21,134 reviews
Workplace
CRM practitioner for Bharti Airtel (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 13, 2019
One of the Best Place to Learn. Management is Friendly, I learned a lot the work ethics and work environment is simply awesome. A typical day Here goes By taking calls and ending calls.
Bpo
Senior Customer Care Officer, Operations (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaApril 6, 2019
Night Shifts
Excellent working environment
Superb management
Hardest part was so called " Graveyard Shift "
Good remunerations and overtimes.
pick up and drop facilities.
concentrix is a awful misleading company to work for
call centre advisor (Former Employee) –  the rocketApril 5, 2019
If i could give it 0 i would. Managers ignoring staff one manager sexist will not talk to women! One manager always stinks of drink never pay you right awful company
Nice place to work with
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreApril 3, 2019
Has a lot of involvement with employees but still see a lack of skills and not that of a environment that everyone wants to grow with. People need to understand their ethics and work rules and then act accordingly to the business requirement. Need to work more on Cost optimisation and Revenue maximisation.
Productive, Planning
Team Leader/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMarch 30, 2019
First Job to start up my Career, Which had opportunity to know what is BPO and how does it function and the process flow.

I had been into multiple process, which helped me to get my growth from Associate level to Assistant Manager.

Overall enjoyed with my career with the all process that we started with and had lot of fun and process management.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
A good place to improve your knowledge
Sr TECHNICAL LEAD (Current Employee) –  HaryanaMarch 29, 2019
Convergys is a fabulous place with good work culture. Plethora of career options for potential candidates. The training sessions are very interactive and will enhance your ability to learn new technologies.
Pros
Transport, Good training
Bitter experience
HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaMarch 28, 2019
i Worked with concentrix for a year. Experience was quite bad. management do not know how to treat a female employee during maternity.i Was asked to extend my work timing. Though joined as a contractual employee i was being promised to take on company pay role. Hence did not look out for option. When they came to know that i was carrying asked me to leave within three days.
Poor management
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  KolkataMarch 28, 2019
Overall an good company to start your career. Management doesn't works for the welfare of its employees, they are mostly client oriented.Salary is good, no annual bonus.
Average
Senior Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 27, 2019
descent work culture- I worked in Bangaluru, india office.Some projects demand hard work, pay not upscale.
Long hours of work in India offices is common, affecting work life balance.
Productive and funplace.
Representative, Operations (Former Employee) –  Yerawada, PuneMarch 23, 2019
The job culture was good.

It was fun and loving place. The management was good especially the Human Resources.

Transport facilities were there.

Job security and employee assurance was there.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime.
It's good company
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 23, 2019
Working environment is good because it's totally windows Microsoft environment have on the floor and and always felt good while working with the Microsoft team as collaboration.
Good
Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangaloreMarch 22, 2019
work life balance wasn't great with the managers breathing down your neck all the time.But the team was great and I did learn a thing or two despite the micro management
Good Company
Senior Associate Operations (Former Employee) –  kolkata (India)March 20, 2019
Company and Work culture are good but needs to improve Management Process wise.It should be more employee friendly. Salary structure should be variable as per the line of business and work presser.
Pros
free lunch or dinner, both side cab facility
It was awesome to work with Smartphone process.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaMarch 19, 2019
What I am now is because of Lenovo Motorola Smartphone process. It was 1⃣ of the best place to work. I had a great time and experience in the different fields of the same process.
A friendly and a cool place to work. you
Phone Banking Officer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 17, 2019
A great place to work with with a friendly atmosphere. But can't see much growth here as it is a bpo. All the people Respect a lot. You can learn a lot here but staying in the same position for a long for a talented person is not suitable.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
6 days work
Processing documents without error
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 16, 2019
For better prospects and career build managing and controlling all the co_staffs reporting to senior managing time puntual cooperate with the team staffs all who the are working with me
Awesome
Customer Care Officer (Offline) (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraMarch 15, 2019
Awesome company I really enjoy to work there Saturday and Sunday off.. We also celebrate fun day on Friday Managements was also awesome All over outstanding experience for me..😊
Producive and Fun work Place
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshMarch 14, 2019
I value the experience I've gained here and am grateful for the support of my co-workers and supervisors. Given the opportunity to learn on the job and gain such valuable skills. I know the time I've spent at this company has provided me a strong foundation for my career development.
Good to work
Quality Analyst (Voice IB/OB) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 13, 2019
I enjoyed working with Concentrix. Concentrix is really a big brand which brings more opportunities with it.
I met some really good friends for life.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Sallery and promotion or banding is not as expected
Good to working with concentrix
Business services (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 12, 2019
Working with concentrix daksh India pvt ltd, gurgaon was good experience and i must say this company is better than any other BPS companies.worklife in concentrix is far better than any other organisation.
Pros
Low work pressure
Cons
Rotational shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

55,359