Concentrix Employee Reviews

Found 1,690 reviews matching the search See all 7,197 reviews
Best place start a career
Practitioner-CRM Operations (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 11, 2019
Concentrix is one of the best place to start over the career. Very friendly management and its ensures every employee works with fun and ease to continue and make a career growth
Pros
Best management, work culture
Cons
Very low salary
Producvtive
Advisor, CRM FOR ETISALAT UAE (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2019
Concentrix being an outsourcing company i worked for ETISALAT UAE for inbound voice process (ENGLISH).It used to be rotational shifts changing every month.
Had an opportunity to learn different aspects of customer service duties and responsibilities as an agent,team work and people management,to improve my communication skills excellently and also developed a thrive to achieve monthly targets.
Management was very employee friendly especially the HR team.
The hardest part of the Job used to be when there used to unexceptionable number of call flow during the billing week;which would even restrict one from taking a 3 minutes break as the whole break for the day was 30 mins.
The most enjoyable part of the Job was getting to interact with different nationalities over the calls thereby knowing the pulse of customers,friday fun time activities and team development activities.
Pros
excellent gratuity and woirking environment
Cons
only one way transportation
Productive and fun at workplace
Practitioner-CRM Operations (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 7, 2019
good learning with corporate work environment, friendly environment with work space and with all learning managements more learning opportunities fun at work place.
Productive nd fun work place
Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 4, 2019
Fun work place...Friendly superiors..
Full security for female employees
Good food in canteen
Helpful colleagues....great to be a part of concentrix..
Pros
Friendly tls
Cons
Work load is higher than other companies.
Specialist IT Service Management (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 23, 2019
Work load is higher than other companies. Management has very straight forward and dynamic approach, No such things called Protocol, Guidelines or Moral exist in the work culture. Decisions are money minded.
Pros
Open environment with management
Cons
Work load
Everything is good
Executive (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJanuary 23, 2019
Best work place in the India. But i need some challenging role to prove my self.
Everything is good in the company and senior also support Junior to grow up
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Irritating
Fun workplace with celebratino of lots of festival and every Friday fun games to cheer up and lighten the work environment.
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 22, 2019
ypical day at work sometimes becomes boring as there is nothing new to do. In this organisation I learned management skills, team leader skills and lots more. Management of this organisation was good. The hardest part of the job was to analyse the situation and respond accordingly, if one mistake then there is lot of impact on the job and in the team performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was there was a lot of time when there was no work to do.
Pros
Fun Friday and celebration of every festivals with lots of fun activities in it.
Cons
Long hours and flexible shifts.
Productive Work Place
Quality Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2019
A typical day at work in Concentrix would be to manage your time to meet those monthly requirements.
What i have learned is an up skill of various tools and resources thanks to my supervisors and peers.
Workplace culture is pretty lively and vibrant.
It's a nice place for freshers to start there courier
Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 13, 2019
Concentrix is nice place to work, specially people who wants to start there courier with the brand.
I recommend it because the manegment there was good for a fresher to learn allot new things.
Pros
Free meals were there and drinks nd snacks
Awesome Company to work with
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 13, 2019
Used to provide customer service over the phone.
Learned how to handle premium customers.
Promoted as RX(Resolution Expert) after providing the best performance.
The trainer is very friendly.
AM very polite and helpful.
The hardest part of JIO customer service that, I faced that when the customer pays for service but due to some technical difficulty they unable to get that service but at the end of the call they gave me 10 out of 10.
I remember that I got 25 promoters for one day.
Pros
Good Brand
Cons
After 8 hrs shift they used to stretch for 2hrs
Customer care representative
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJanuary 12, 2019
I think if a person cleared 12th pass with any stream and do not have any plan for further they can join this company, it is BPO sector so kindly enter this company who has more interest in BPO sector.
Pros
Easy to settle who is not gratuate.
Cons
8 hour to work, 1 hour break, break will be available when they have not when we want.
Productive and Fun WorkPlace
Techical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 11, 2019
The work atmosphere in this place is highly energetic
Work Life Balance is completely maintained
a result oriented workouts

Sponsoring movies every 3 months , Free lunches on Festive occasions
Pros
Performance Incentives
Productive and professional.
IT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 10, 2019
As a fresher the company gave me enough space for growing as an IT technician.The company not only trained me as an Engineer,but also as a good human being to behave to my team members and colleagues.
Good experience
CSR (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 8, 2019
It was a good experience working in Concentrix, however, I would like to build a carreer in a growing company like CNX, where I could prove my abilities.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Rotational shift, Rotational week off
Concentrix is good company
Deputy Manager - Transport (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJanuary 7, 2019
Concentrix is good place to work. management is very nice and supporting and helping. Working environment is fantastic. Overall very good company for working.
Professional place to work, but does have some issues
Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 5, 2019
The company has extensive training for the process I worked in and one can have great fun based on the trainer you are under but once you are on the floor its business, but it doesn't really suck. However, sometimes the supervisors are tough to work with and aren't really flexible.
Pros
Cab facility, Good work environment, Good incentives for satisfactory performance.
Cons
Higher working hours than standard, No meals included!
Good
Sr. CCO - Operations (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraJanuary 4, 2019
Good working place...no work pressure...
Pick up anf drop service available.. Good transport service company have..
Saturday sunday off for backend.
Actually it was loan productivity. And I like to work in sales process,and i am very confident to grab people with my tolerance assistance to the cust
Representative operation (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2019
Concentrix is a good company.but when employee giving his overtime to the company it's a benefit for the company. and company should know that employee gets a paid for that.
Pros
Sometimes
Cons
Everytime
Good company to work with `
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhJanuary 2, 2019
It is a nice company to work with, gives you lot of opportunities to explore new things, There training program is very good, as this is a BPO, you get to interact with new people throughout the world.
Convergys is a good organization
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore - IndiaJanuary 2, 2019
Convergys helped me learn many new things and groom my professional life, i was rewarded many times at Convergys, but after i quit Convergys i understood what is work life balance and how an effective Management and Culture of any good company should be.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Concentrix. Our community is ready to answer.

51,803