Collins Aerospace
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Collins Aerospace:

Collins Aerospace Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA14 reviews
Making sure all Tech gets their parts as they order them and making daily cycle count are done. Making emails are answered in a timely matter. Great place!
work culture is tribal. hardest part of the job is working with management and some coworkers. Upper Management may not be aware of the culture at this facility.
Typical work day is busy from the time you walk in the door I learned how to manage my time effectively Management is good work culture is relaxed most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers
The job isn't really micromanaged. Good place to work with a healthy balance of work and life. You are able to pretty much set your own schedule and negotiate salary.
Company is antiquated as far as its Operating procedures and working environment. They are definitely doing a lot with a little and seem to be very efficient at getting this accomplished. It is not a bad place to work, it definitely could be a lot better.
Pros
Winter Shut down
Cons
Micro Management
Good company to work for. I would recommendation for people to work for Rockwell Collins. if I would I would like to continue to work for Rockwell again.
I really have nothing to bad to say about this company other than when my contract ended I could not continue due to a miscommunication within management.
Pros
Everything, balanced, well paced, no micromanaging, paid well
Cons
New guy gets 3rd shift? I didn't mind it at all though
I started with this company in their shipping department, bring in equipment for service, shipping out said equipment when completed. Then after 17 months was promoted to admin, dealing with customers from different airlines, making sure deadlines are met and accounts are up to date and funds were final. I especially liked wearing professional attire.
Pros
Well paid job, got to wear nice clothes
Cons
can't think of any, really liked working there
Thoroughly enjoyed working for Rockwell Collins, Inc. The benefits and compensation were awesome and the support team was phenomenal.
You are allowed to manage your day. Only disruption occurs during customer audits. High paced, non-stressful work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with. The site is open 24 hours which makes it easier for working parents with young kids.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Only a 30 minute lunch.
I really enjoy working for Rockwell Collins. Nice people to work with, management listen to employee.
Everything was great it was a small company of about 50 employees and thety treated everybody like family.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
laid off
A typical day involved observing the manufacturing process and collecting data in order to find possible opportunities for savings.
By far the best place I've worked since leaving the military. Words cannot convey the working atmosphere. The employees were great, management was great and the entire organization was a class act. There was always a realistic set of goals and people worked together towards those because they wanted to; not because they had to.