Collabera

Collabera Pay & Benefits reviews

India323 reviews
All's good, means regarding the job culture and the environment. The HR's in Collabera Solutions are so friendly and interact with the employee needs all the time.
Pros
Good environment and culture
Cons
Salary is so less and they will not increase the salary
July 3, 2020
Thank you so much for this review - reading it really brightened our day! Our team in Pune works very hard to support everyone on the team and who we work with, and it sounds like they've really come through for you so far. Let's all keep doing our best together for many years to come!
I would suggest to get a decent job elsewhere then to work in Collabera. They do not pay you good, infact in these pandemic times they left their employees with pay cuts and even no salary since last 3 months.
July 30, 2020
Thanks for your review, and for bringing your concerns to our attention. The pandemic has affected us all, but we are taking pride in making sure everyone is well taken care of. We're very interested in helping you with your concerns as you continue to work with us. Please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's team up for a solution.
I know that this company is very good plateform.company employees and management both are happy this company.i work one year in this company in time not a single problem.company salary on time every month.
Pros
No knowledge
Cons
No knowledge
June 18, 2020
We're happy that you're happy! It sounds like your year with us brought was a great experience, and you enjoyed working with the team - that's wonderful to hear! Let's try to work together again sometime!
It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud. Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.
May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!
I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too. Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture Pros Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies
March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!
Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.
Pros
Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure
Cons
Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion
February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
Working at Collabera is pretty good being that it is my first job. Though you might face work life balance issue. You'll be working on Saturdays too.. On weekdays you work more than ten hours. They do have very good incentive plan.
Pros
Incentive plan
Cons
work life balance
February 3, 2020
Thank you for the review and thoughtful feedback! A first job is always an adjustment period - we're grateful for your patience and dedication as you settle in with the team. We do want to make sure you stay happy, and that your time with us is as good as possible, though. If we can help in any way, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and we'll make sure we do our part. Wishing you the best!
One must join in order to experience the best culture. Perfect for new opportunities and growth. Salary and benefits are top-notch. One must go and visit once
Positive good work atmosphere Relaxed Proper timing Coperative staffs Friendly salary on time Easy to work and adjust time No work pressure sincere learnt lost of thinks at co
December 31, 2019
Thank you for the glowing review! It sounds like you loved just about everything about working with our team! Reading this really makes our day! But... did you mean to leave a one-star review, the most negative rating?
they will provide very less salary for freshers and also annual increment is not there.work culture is good.they didnot assign the project correctly.even shift allowance is not there.
December 31, 2019
Thanks for your review and constructive feedback - we take it to heart and will pass it along to our team. It sounds like you found the work culture to be positive, and were able to get your career started with us, but the salary wasn't what you'd hoped for, and there was some confusion with a project you were involved with. Would you be willing to share some details with us, and is there anything we could still do to help? If so, please reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and let's work together on it. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
It was fun working there. Management was quite good there. No salary delay faced. Learned a lot there. Work assigned to me was productive. And never faced stressful environment there though sometimes things get fairly competitive.
December 31, 2019
Reading this made our day! We're so glad you felt like you were growing, productive, and challenged with us, while receiving a timely salary! If you're looking for a new role in the future, we'd love for you to apply with us again. Wishing you the best!
Good work culture, people are also nice but company paying less salary according to the work pressure. Job security is not there. Good for contract to hire jobs
November 19, 2019
We think our team in Bengaluru is great, and we're glad you think so too! Let's work hard to keep growing and succeeding together!
Rate this company*required good Overall rating good Job Work/Life Balance good Salary/Benefits good Job Security/Advancement good Management good Job Culture good
October 11, 2019
It's great to know you found us to be excellent all around! Thank you for sharing the love - we wish you continued success with your career!
The Company will fool you out if you dont know market and salary packages offered around at different places. Most of the employees who are placed at client side has nothing to do much with Collabera as you are working all the time at client and interacting with client employees. The only good point is there is no much interference from collabera on your day to day matters as far as you fill your timesheets on time. The worst part is since you dont know any other perso except the POC you are in touch with, you will face difficulty at the time of full and final settlement. First they will hold your pay for 2 months which is absurd compared to others and then I faced with wrong deduction as advance which never got credited and following up with them since last 10 months. Other cons are no job security and no incentives at all. One needs to be very cautious before joining such Employee Manpower out sourcing Company like Collabera.
January 17, 2019
Thank you for placing this review. We are of course very sorry to hear about a situation that was not as positive as that of so many others. Please reach out to us at this special direct contact path: prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com. We established this so that we can hear more details about your experience. This feedback will help us initiate any changes needed to ensure a great future experience for others. We look forward to you getting in touch with us.
For hiks on previous package Collabera provides good hike n Fix date of salary as compare to other Consultancy firm like Magna, Vertuesa, and others...
Pros
Salary Credit
Cons
Not identified
December 4, 2018
We would like to thank you for your positive feedback. It is very much appreciated.
Employee friendly and salary on time , good employees relationship and , they depends on client . I have good experience working with them .They will outsource to multiple big companies in industry. If the project gets over in that company means. You will be the looser. They dont even bother about your job and opportunities
October 25, 2018
We are so happy to hear you found the environment to be full of friendly employees and that you were able to build good relationships with them. If you would like to talk more about your experience as a Software Engineer, please feel free to email us at prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com.
It's my pleasure to working with Collabera.hr and other staff are very cooperative..and also the work culture is very good in this company.also salary structure is very good..
Its a good place to work,good life balance,fun at work,good company for freshers. good to learning the things better.not better in compensation.times have lots of pressure.
Pros
Nothing is provided
Cons
Free time breaks
March 1, 2018
It sounds like you're truly enjoying your work environment! If there are any additional points you'd care to further discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!