Collabera Employee Reviews

This was my first professional working experience.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratJune 22, 2018
Collabera is a family which will make you learn different aspects of professionalism and help you grow not only as a professional, but as a person as well. I had a great working experience with Collebera.
Good environment.for working
Server Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaMay 21, 2018
It's my pleasure to working with Collabera.hr and other staff are very cooperative..and also the work culture is very good in this company.also salary structure is very good..
Good Company to work with
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 14, 2018
They will always listen and try to resolve your concerns as an employer. Very friendly and employee-centric firm, who wants to keep their employees happy.
Its a contractual base job.
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 3, 2018
Though its a contractual base job but it gives an opportunity to work with well known companies, where the working culture is motivated and provided lots of activities which improves are skills and add value our professional.
Fun workplace with new things to do everyday
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, IndiaMarch 12, 2018
The workplace was fun with the new opportunities or tasks to complete everyday. The management was very helpful. The most enjoyable part was the game played everyday to reduce the stress.
April 3, 2018

We appreciate your review from Vadodara and are excited to hear about your positive experience working with the team! Thanks!

Productive and fun working place
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratMarch 9, 2018
Productive and fun working place. People are jolly and fun loving. We had freaky fridays where everybody use to participate in some or the other activities.
May 2, 2018

Thank for leaving a glowing review of Collabera! One of our top goals is to provide employees with ongoing learning opportunities in an enjoyable office environment, and our Fun Fridays are intended to do just that! Thanks for sharing.

Never join this company
PMO Project Manager (Former Employee) –  PuneFebruary 11, 2018
People from HR are not serious and doing donkey work.

If u resigned then forgot about ur fnf it is not getting process even in 4 months also.

Management people are not serious they never respond to escalation emails.

I dont know how big companies like Amdocs, other bands are allowing such stupid contractor company to work with them.
March 1, 2018

Hello, thanks for bringing your thoughts to our attention. We value current and former employee experiences, and we'd like to extend an opportunity to further chat about your points. Please email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com to get started.

Fun work place
Employee Relations executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 25, 2018
Its a good place to work,good life balance,fun at work,good company for freshers. good to learning the things better.not better in compensation.times have lots of pressure.
Pros
Nothing is provided
Cons
Free time breaks
March 1, 2018

It sounds like you're truly enjoying your work environment! If there are any additional points you'd care to further discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!

Work environment awesome, We really enjoyed.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
They provide quality services. No complaints.
Salary always on time.
They are always responsive.
Managers are good.
No work pressure.
Fun environment.
January 25, 2018

It's great to hear you're enjoying your role as a software engineer! Collabera believes in working as a team to meet set targets, and your efforts are very much appreciated!

Good place to learn and grow
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  vadodara, Gujrat, IndiaJanuary 10, 2018
Good place to learn and grow, it has given me skills, management skills, time management, negotiation, corporate culture.
great place to work hard and play hard
January 25, 2018

Thank you for sharing! We hope your experience was rewarding and educational, and perhaps our paths will cross again in the future.

very lively and colaberative environment having fun loving people at work
Technical- Recruiter (Former Employee) –  India VadodaraJanuary 9, 2018
I am and i will definetely recommend collabera Inc. to build a great future and carrier. Collbera is a best company when i was working it was the best time of my life they are provide good insentives and for good work every year this company through an award function and who ever employee deserves for an award for their great work they will achive their awards and many more.
like to work in collabera technologies
L2-Remote Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2017
studied and enjoyed working for collabera it solutions,management is outstanding .gained knowledge and personality.highly supporting team members and hr department.
December 19, 2017

Your glowing words for Collabera are much appreciated! We love to hear stories just like yours and appreciate the feedback to continue supporting departments. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Awesome
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratNovember 21, 2017
Love Working here.
Improved Comm Skills
Work culture is awesome
Competitive
The toughest part was to adjust with Night shift, but it became easier.
The best part is the team.
Pros
Positive Environment
Cons
Night Shift
November 28, 2017

Thank you for the kind words! It's encouraging to know our team in Vadodara is doing such great things and truly enjoying their work experiences.

Good Company to work with
Senior Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 17, 2017
A good company to work with.
Nice Salary and benefits.
Good work-life balance.
Not much coordination between HR SPOC and Management if you're deployed at a clients location.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Management coordination
November 28, 2017

We appreciate this feedback! It sounds like you're enjoying your daily responsibilities and work environment in Karnataka. Should any other points come up you'd like to discuss, feel free to email us at Prathiksha.pillai@collabera.com - thanks!

Awesome place to work
Identity Access Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 16, 2017
It feels awesome with a sense of pride when I enter the building. Say hello to everyone. If any important information to be shared we have quick debrief and start for day by login in to the phone. The day passes by managing all customers. We are called for coaching on a timely basis.
November 28, 2017

We'll make sure we keep it up in Mumbai! Thank you for the kind words and positive vibes - we wish you continued success!

Productive and Fun workplace
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Vadodara Atlardra, GujaratNovember 12, 2017
Excellent place to work. A lot of learning. New ways and methods of recruiting. Work environment is superb. You are given your own area to work independently and take decisions.
November 28, 2017

We're all about providing an encouraging workplace for every employee! It's great to hear how confident you are in your work - keep it up!

Productive and fun workplace
Operations HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratNovember 6, 2017
Over all it was really great and fun to work with Collabera. It gives a platform to and flexibility with freedom to work on your own and chance to utilize your skills to the best for your growth and development along with learning new aspects and challenges come across.
Pros
Flexibility to work
Cons
Long Hours and Night Shift
November 28, 2017

It sounds like you're truly enjoying every bit of your experience working with us! This is great to hear, and we encourage you to keep up the good work!

Collabera review
Individual contributor (QA) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 3, 2017
Good company to start your career and learn a variety of technologies and domain expertise.
Huge onsite opportunity and a wide range of verticals to work on.
November 28, 2017

We're glad to hear it! Thanks for working with us -- please keep us in mind in the future!

Collabera
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  BengaluruOctober 24, 2017
I was a employee of Collabera, Bangalore and my client is Goldman Sachs.Work and salary environment is so good .Management is very good.HR department was very responsive and helpful.
Pros
salary
Cons
no cons
November 14, 2017

It's so great to hear you've enjoyed your role as a Senior Financial Analyst! We hope the skills you've learned stay close on your next adventure. Thanks for sharing!

Great Place
Great Team work environment
Workplace culture is good
Team activities are good
October 23, 2017

Your review truly makes us smile - you've mentioned the core points and values Collabera holds near and dear. Thanks for all of your hard work!