Collabera

Different internal activities organised

Motivational management

Great team work
Very good company
I know that this company is very good plateform.company employees and management both are happy this company.i work one year in this company in time not a single problem.company salary on time every month.
Pros
No knowledge
Cons
No knowledge
Overall Good
It is good employee friendly company where we can get all facilities as like MNC companies and montly connect with employees and understanding the concerns and all
Life at Collabera
Collabera is one of the best companies when it comes to working culture. It gives an opportunity for a fresher to grow up in their career very fast with a ton of learning potential.
May 18, 2020
We love hearing this, and we know everyone at our Vadodara office loves to hear it too! Thank you for working with us as you kickstart your career!
Good place to work. Management is not that much good. People working as head don't understand the concept of recruitment.
They think its all about working at a bpo the more you call the more you will get. But buisness in staffing is tottaly different than just calling people.
May 18, 2020
Thanks for working with our team in Vadodara - it sounds like you have some really thoughtful things to say about how we could improve. We're always looking for ways to grow what we do every day - if you'd like to share details with us, or if there's anything we can do for you, please feel free to reach out to us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. We appreciate you sharing your review!
An opportunity to work with new technology.
It is a great opportunity to work for ibm under payroll of collabera with an hands on experience of Microsoft azure cloud.
Where in my day to day work I do the data flow management, organising of tickets in service now, solving the tickets raised by business team and fulfilling the requirements made by client.
May 6, 2020
IBM is a fantastic company to work with, and we're so glad you've found an opportunity there through us! We wish you the best as you continue your career!
Good company for doing work
I got good experience in this company. All staff is helpful. Salary is coming on time. No worries to join this company. I am suggesting to my friends to join this company.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Bangalore runs a tight ship - and we're glad it's working out so well for you! Thank you for the review, and for recommending us to your friends!
Good experience working with this company
Good experience working with this company. Supportive to resolve the quaries. They have Per year increment. Job security is at risk due to contract base policy.
May 6, 2020
Our team in Pune will be glad to see this - thank you for sharing! It sounds like you're getting great support and growing your career with the opportunities you have working with us! That's fantastic to hear.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Collabera?
Comfortable workplace and cooperative management
Being new to the profile on which I have never worked before was very challenging initially. Especially taking care of Rest of World Clients(SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA,UK,POLAND) as well as India solely was tough challenge in the beginning but my manager and my team members made me comfortable with the work description.

I had a fabulous and fun learning time while working in Collabera.
Pros
celebrate each and every festival together as a family
Cons
long working hours
April 22, 2020
This tells a great story of how our Vadodara office takes good care of new team members - thank you for sharing! I'm glad you were able to grow and succeed with us - please apply again sometime!
Excellent work culture, growth is a little questionable considering the company size and heirarchy
The upper management is stagnant for year hence growth is pretty slow, work culture is great and actually stands true to all its 5 values that the company is known for.
April 16, 2020
We appreciate your review! We're proud of how our Vadodara team exemplifies our values and has created a stable and strong work culture. Collabera as a company is growing fast, and we're sure there'll be plenty of signs of growth and new opportunities everywhere. Thank you again - we hope you continue to enjoy working with us just as much for years to come!
Collabera is a great opportunity
They give you the right opportunity to work. They give you exposure to lot of people and culture. People love to work here, the culture the festivals that are celebrated are awesome.
April 7, 2020
We're glad you found your time with us to be enjoyable and perfect for advancing your career! We wish you the best as you continue your career, and hope you think of us the next time you're looking for something new!
Good for learning and growth. Only salary is an issue.
Overall company is good when it comes to professionalism. Though in some teams, default politics is there due to accidental managers! But there are some professional / true managers too.

Culture is good. Salary, benefits, increments and incentives are way too low. Most of too good people leave them only because of salary and rest who are still below average need security, so they are unable to leave!
April 7, 2020
Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback - it's great to know your overall experience with us has been positive! Of course, we're always looking for new ways to improve what we do - we'll take all of your feedback to heart, and pass it along to our teams to help us grow. Thank you again!
Great Corporate Culture
The cultural environment was quite good, So many other activities were organized by the company for the employees to make them feel like home.
March 13, 2020
We're proud of the great company culture our Gujarat team shares! Thank you for being a part of it - please think of us again in the future when you're applying!
Club house is good place for performance meet.
My experienced in Collabera is very good as it was my first time to work in multinational company, which provides me knowledge about culture. Even I received rising star award of Jan'2020.
March 13, 2020
Congratulations on your success, and thank you so much for your kind review! We hope we can keep working together successfully for a long time to come!
Good expereince for freshers
I have learned alot at Collabera technologies, as it was my first job. The working environment was good and everyone were too helpful. It made me learned alot of skills.
March 13, 2020
Nothing makes us happier than hearing how we were able to help someone take their first strong steps in their career! We're so glad our Vadodara team did right by you, and that you were able to build your skills. Please keep us in mind as you continue your career, and we wish you the best!
It was nice
Make sure to understand the job description . The payroll was of collabera but I was placed in Goldman Sachs. The job requirement was different from the job description.
March 13, 2020
Thanks for sharing this - we're glad you found your time with our Bangaluru team so worthwhile, despite the initial confusion. Let's keep doing great things together!
HR Company
If you are interested to work in HR domain , best company to start with. They have annual event every year that 's the best part of the company. Loved to work here
March 13, 2020
Thank you for the warm review! We're so glad you found your time working with our Vadodara team so valuable!
Collaborative
The company has a very strong team bonding with a good work culture

Pros

Lots of tools to help you. Technology savvy

Work-life balance; benefits package are competitive as with other companies
March 5, 2020
Thank you for your time so far with us! We're thrilled to know you've found such a strong connection working with our team, and that you've felt well equipped to succeed! Let's keep succeeding together for a long time to come!
Average company with worst team leads and managers
Okaish company for freshers. People who are fine working in night shift good for them. Stressful and competitive environment. Saturday being holiday, but leads will ask you come. Growth is very slow. Only if you are in good books of the manager or lead chances are there for growth. If you are leaving the company because of better opportunity, they will torture you during the notice period and might delay your reliving letter. Not recommend to anyone.
March 5, 2020
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback! We're grateful for our team members who take on our night shifts, and we're glad to provide new professionals with the opportunity to kickstart their career. Along with that, will be sure to pass your concern along. Thank you, and we wish you the best as you continue your career!
Money is on the table but no mental peace
Everything at Collabera was pretty well defined. Yes, Money was always on the table but yet no one was able to have proper mental peace. We were being paid less incentive than promised and less appreciation than we were showcasing.
Pros
Night Shift, Easy clients, great exposure
Cons
Long hours, extra work days, less incentive, less bonus and slow promotion
February 25, 2020
Thank you for your constructive and thoughtful feedback. We're glad that you found great career opportunities as you worked with us. We're interested in learning more about your experiences with incentives and other feedback. Please feel free to share details with us at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com, and be sure to let us know if there's any loose ends we can help with as well. We wish you the best as you continue your career!
It's good experience
Being at Collabera is good experience

Nigh shift jobs are hectic

However it's a good experience

Multiple job opportunity are there

Management need to improve
February 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad your time with us so far has been good, and that you've been able to keep up with the pace. We hope to keep you growing and happy - if there's anything we can do on our side, please feel free to let us know at BusinessExcellence@collabera.com. Let's keep getting better every day together!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Collabera. Our community is ready to answer.